Tones and I Fly Away Music Video Uses DaVinci Resolve Studio

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Kerry de Boer

Blackmagic Design

Tones and I Fly Away Music Video Uses DaVinci Resolve Studio

PostWed Jan 13, 2021 2:04 am

Blackmagic Design today announced that Visible Studios used DaVinci Resolve Studio for color correction and editing on “Fly Away,” the newest music video by global singing sensation Tones and I. DaVinci Resolve Studio was also used for VFX and sky replacements for the video, which includes dramatic scenes of people levitating and flying.

“Fly Away,” the latest song from Tones and I, was released in November of 2020. The inspirational song talks about chasing dreams and happiness, and eventually shows a number of them flying away into a beautiful sky while Tones and I sings in front of a group on a grassy field.

The music video, which had millions of views in less than a week, was shot and had post production completed by Melbourne based Visible Studios. Visible Studios producer and colorist Timothy Whiting, along with editor and directors Nick Kozakis and Liam Kelly, who all also worked on Tones and I’s music video for the hit “Dance Monkey,” chose to use DaVinci Resolve Studio, along with DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel for color correction and DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard for editing.

To learn more, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0210112-02

Return to Announcements