URSA Mini Pro 12K Used for Esthetic TBC’s TV Commercial

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Kerry de Boer

Blackmagic Design

URSA Mini Pro 12K Used for Esthetic TBC’s TV Commercial

PostWed Feb 03, 2021 8:28 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that the latest commercial for large beauty chain, Esthetic TBC, was shot with Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K. The TV commercial was also graded with DaVinci Resolve Studio.

The TV commercial, starring Japan’s top model and influencer, Rola, was shot entirely using a blue screen. The commercial shows Rola running toward the finish line in a desert in slow motion. The commercial was directed by Eiji Tanikawa, CEO/director of the production company TOKYO, who has created many commercials for large companies and has won numerous international advertising awards. DP Tadashi Sato of TOKYO shot the commercial with the URSA Mini Pro 12K.

“I wished to go on a location but due to the situation with COVID-19 I gave up the idea. Thus, I decided to do studio shooting and composite background at post. I wanted an atmosphere of a sunbaked desert to express the thirst for beauty of women, with Rola representing them,” said Tanikawa.

To learn more, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0210203-01

Return to Announcements