2020 Fall Series Rely on Blackmagic Design

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Kerry de Boer

Blackmagic Design

2020 Fall Series Rely on Blackmagic Design

PostThu Feb 18, 2021 7:48 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that the company’s production and post products were used to complete many of the fall 2020 season’s new and returning television shows and streaming series, including “All Rise,” “The Goldbergs” and “Fargo.”

Colortime’s Russell Lynch loves DaVinci Resolve Studio for its flexibility and advanced feature set. “I love that Resolve gives me so many tools that let me achieve a wide range of looks, no matter what the client requests. On shows like ‘A Million Little Things” it’s important I’m not limited by the software, and only by our imagination. DaVinci Resolve has everything I need to get my job done well.”

Cinematographers David Harp and Amanda Treyz were able to solve the challenge of shooting season 2 of “All Rise” using multiple Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6ks. “Shooting safely in a pandemic is a daunting task,” said Harp. “Blackmagic’s Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, with its unique flexibility and stunning visual imagery has allowed us to continue delivering a show that we are all proud of.”

To learn more, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0210219-02

Return to Announcements