Tones and I Video Uses DaVinci Resolve Studio, Speed Editor

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Kerry de Boer

Blackmagic Design

Tones and I Video Uses DaVinci Resolve Studio, Speed Editor

PostThu Aug 12, 2021 1:51 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that Tones and I’s new “Won’t Sleep” music video was edited and graded with DaVinci Resolve Studio by Melbourne’s Visible Studios. Using DaVinci Resolve Studio’s edit, cut and color correction pages in conjunction with the DaVinci Resolve Speed Editor, Visible was able to complete the complicated post process in less than a week.

“Won’t Sleep” is the first single from Tones and I’s new “Welcome to the Mad House” album, and the music video for the song has been viewed millions of times around the world in only a few weeks. The video, directed by Nick Kozakis and Liam Kelly, follows two children as they stumble upon a house in the woods and find themselves in the middle of a horror filled party.

Visible Studios, who have worked on music videos for Tones and I’s biggest hits, produced and completed post production on “Won’t Sleep.” The video was the largest production for any of the singer’s music videos and included 90 dancers and 36 make up artists.

To learn more, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0210812-01

Return to Announcements