VFX YouTuber Pwnisher Switches to DaVinci Resolve Studio

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Grace McInnis

Blackmagic Design

VFX YouTuber Pwnisher Switches to DaVinci Resolve Studio

PostThu Sep 15, 2022 7:07 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that popular director and visual effects (VFX) artist Clinton Jones, known by his YouTube channel name Pwnisher, has switched his post production workflow to DaVinci Resolve Studio editing, grading, VFX and audio post production software.

Jones, who began his career in 2006, was inspired to create 3D art with the thought, "If I can think it, I can create it." He later worked alongside his friends at Corridor Digital and RocketJump to grow his skills in filmmaking and VFX. His YouTube channel streams real time 3D creations to his more than 1 million member subscriber base, and his bimonthly tutorials and challenges have been seen by over 98 million viewers.

While his focus is generating stunning 3D worlds for his followers, Jones is at heart a filmmaker. “I’ve actually been shooting and editing my own short films since 2006 and got into the 3D/VFX world to tell more unique stories,” he said.

For more information, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0220914-01

Return to Announcements