Nikkei Uses Blackmagic Design for In House Production

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Kerry de Boer

Blackmagic Design

Nikkei Uses Blackmagic Design for In House Production

PostMon Nov 07, 2022 3:50 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that Nikkei Inc., the publisher of the famous financial newspaper Nihon Keizai Shimbun, adopted a video production workflow using a number of Blackmagic Design products for the company’s official video channel. The workflow includes ATEM Mini live production switchers, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera digital film cameras, Blackmagic Cloud Pod network storage solution, DaVinci Resolve Studio editing, grading, visual effects (VFX) and audio post production software and more.

Nikkei is a media company that owns titles such as the Nihon Keizai Shimbun, the Financial Times, the UK's leading economic newspaper, and The Nikkei. Some of the video content published on the company's official channel is produced in house by a small video production team.

Haruki Yajima, a member of the team, explained: "The department I belong to is a sales department for advertisement, and basically most of what my team handles is sponsored content. We used to outsource all our productions, and I thought that was the norm. Then COVID 19 hit in 2020, and all the events we were working on were cancelled. It didn't seem like things were going to get better anytime soon, so the three of us decided to create an easy way for ourselves to get our word out."

To learn more, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0221107-01

Return to Announcements