Felice LaZae’s New Visual Album Relies on Blackmagic Design

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Grace McInnis

Blackmagic Design

Felice LaZae’s New Visual Album Relies on Blackmagic Design

PostFri Dec 16, 2022 7:45 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that the launch of producer and musician Felice LaZae’s new Web3 visual album “Prologue” is relying on a Blackmagic Design production and post workflow. The launch includes a digital collection with access to exclusive live stream performances on the402.xyz, a platform that helps creators monetize and engage with their superfans through token gated live streams. Additionally, there is a short film set to five songs from “Prologue” presented as a visual album.

LaZae explained, “I’m giving my audience access to unlock my visual album via digital collectible tokens minted on the blockchain. This interactive experience allows them to watch the visual album, as well as play through a series of clues about easter eggs embedded in the video and the making of the album. Plus, they get access to behind the scenes footage, memorabilia, and more. As fans explore the experience, they will discover more digital collectibles that unlock additional exclusive VIP experiences and early access to tickets.”

LaZae is using Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K digital film cameras and an ATEM Mini Pro live production switcher to produce the launch’s gated live streams, which included a performance of holiday classics during the minting party for her “Prologue” digital collectibles, as well as the upcoming release party for “Prologue” and a “Felice and Friends on the402” event where additional artists pioneering in Web3 will be featured alongside LaZae.

For more information, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0221216-01

Return to Announcements