Black Dice Society Live Streams with Blackmagic Design

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Grace McInnis

Blackmagic Design

Black Dice Society Live Streams with Blackmagic Design

PostTue Jan 17, 2023 9:15 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that the popular live streamed tabletop gaming show “The Black Dice Society,” uses Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K Pro live production cameras and ATEM Mini Extreme ISO switcher. Hosted by B. Dave Walters, one of the world’s most recognized tabletop gamers, the stream has built a huge global through broadcast quality multicamera streaming, as well as live green screen use during game play.

“Every time I film an episode, people ask me how I get such a fantastic look, and I point them right to Blackmagic Design. I love the reactions from people who tend to not expect the level of production quality in streaming content that Blackmagic products lets us do,” said Walters.

Following game play taking place in a horror/vampiric world, “The Black Dice Society” started in early 2022 and gives multiple views of the actions and reactions of six players, the dungeon master (Walters) and the extensive models and dice throws on set.

For more information, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0230116-01

Return to Announcements