Feature I’m Totally Fine Graded w/ DaVinci Resolve Studio

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Grace McInnis

Blackmagic Design

Feature I’m Totally Fine Graded w/ DaVinci Resolve Studio

PostMon Jun 19, 2023 5:27 pm

Blackmagic Design announced today that the feature film “I’m Totally Fine,” starring Jillian Bell and Natalie Morales, was graded by Ryan McNeal of RKM Studios using DaVinci Resolve Studio editing, grading, VFX and audio post production software.

“I’m Totally Fine” follows a woman named Vanessa as she embarks on a solo trip after the death of her best friend, Jennifer. However, her self care plans change when she finds Jennifer standing in her kitchen, claiming to be an extraterrestrial. The film was directed by Brandon Dermer with cinematography by Wojciech Kielar, and is now available exclusively on the Hulu streaming service.

Produced as a low budget feature, the film was shot in 10 days in the midst of the Covid 19 pandemic, which the filmmakers knew would make for a challenging production. Early involvement with look design helped prepare them all for the shoot ahead. “Woj and I started working on the look from the moment Alisha Ketry (writer), Kyle Newacheck (producer) and I started outlining the story,” said Dermer. "We had several conversations about the visual style we wanted and how to accomplish it. In prep, Kyle really pushed us to think about every single scene visually as to how it pertained to the emotional arc of our characters.”

For more information, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0230619-01

Return to Announcements