Blackmagic Design Supports Nova Southeastern U's Graduation

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Grace McInnis

Blackmagic Design

Blackmagic Design Supports Nova Southeastern U's Graduation

PostMon Aug 21, 2023 6:56 pm

Blackmagic Design today announced that Miami Video Productions is powering Nova Southeastern University’s June through August 2023 graduation season with ATEM Television Studio HD8 ISO live production switcher. Responsible for the live production and streaming of more than 30 of the university’s graduations, Miami Video Productions upgraded to the ATEM Television Studio HD8 ISO to unlock new levels of broadcast production for its business and clients.

“Miami Video Productions specializes in a wide range of video production, from documentary and cinematography to podcasting and broadcast,” explained Cinematographer and Owner Ariel Martinez. “We’ve been in business for over 10 years, and now more than ever, we are doing much more productions that continue to scale in size.”

“As the business grew, so did our production needs,” he added. “We started out with the ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K, but when the ATEM Television Studio HD8 ISO model came out, we upgraded immediately for its ISO recording capabilities, price point and the broadcast features packed into the all in one design. I love the flexibility and mobility of the ATEM Television Studio line’s switcher and control panel design; I have everything I need in front of me, which is especially important during what can be a grueling graduation season.”

For more information, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0230821-01

Return to Announcements