Some Lenses for Sale...

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

AlwaysWritePat

Some Lenses for Sale...

PostThu Jun 01, 2023 2:50 pm

Unfortunately, I have to liquidate some items that rarely get used due to an injury that requires multiple surgeries and will keep me from DP'ing for 12-18 months, so I'll need the extra cash. I have 2 sets of lenses for sale.

First...
I have a barely used set of Rokinon XEEN Cinema Lenses in a PL Mount, rolling hard case, and large reusable silica pack.

None of my gear has ever been rented so these were babied. I sold the 14 and 135 to someone and would rather not break these others up.

24MM T1.5
35MM T1.5
50MM T1.5
85MM T1.5

$4k.

split shipping within the CONUS or P/U in NYC & Surrounding areas.

Pictures here...
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mutai57txpwz7lp/AABEbixt5tvmCH3-8c32Q4PDa?dl=0

Second...
Canon nFD Lens Kit w/Cine Mod parts
The glass is all in MINT condition with no haze/fungus/scratches etc... I planned to rehouse them eventually, but for the time being I was planning to "CineMod" with all parts from SIMMOD... I got as far as declicking the 20mm and then the injury occurred the next morning. I didn't get the EF mount changeovers because I mostly shoot RED nowadays and SIMMOD had a DSMC2 FD Mount.

20MM f/2.8 + 95MM front Cap/Adapter Ring/Focus Gears and Original Front & Rear Caps... DECLICKED

35MM f/2.0 + 95MM front Cap/Adapter Ring/Focus Gears and Original Front & Rear Caps

50MM f/1.4+ 95MM front Cap/Adapter Ring/Focus Gears and Original Front & Rear Caps

85MM f/1.8 + 95MM front Cap/Adapter Ring/Focus Gears and Original Front & Rear Caps.

Nanuk 910 Lens case w/Laser Cutouts.

$1800.

Pictures here.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lj3tcmr0fw701w6/AAB7j-YLBA2QLJn5AjyJPFv8a?dl=0

I also have a few odds and ends that will just sit and would rather someone else use them. Can provide pictures if interested.

I have 2 never used Tentacle Sync E's with 1x Smallrig housing and a few different cables for different cameras. $350

I have a Paralinx Ace Zero Latency TX & RX system with coiled Cables, DTap power cables, and tilta articulating arms. $650

I have a Flycam Flowline Master w/Stabilizing Arm (Easy Rig Knockoff) (9-27lbs)... used this on my ursa g2 a few times, then on the 12k and now on the red.. works great. Looks like new as well

$1k

https://www.proaimusa.com/products/flycam-flowline-master-for-camera-gimbals-4-12kg-9-27lb-with-placid-stabilizing-arm-1?variant=41645831880904&gclid=CjwKCAjwg-GjBhBnEiwAMUvNW8qDnF6tzdx2vmkRmkCIl5BzD9jENXw_HpEMZT4MSm6OySnHZLKv5hoCdqgQAvD_BwE
Last edited by AlwaysWritePat on Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlwaysWritePat

Re: Some Lenses for Sale...

PostTue Jun 20, 2023 12:34 pm

Tentacles & Paralinx Sold.

AlwaysWritePat

Re: Some Lenses for Sale...

PostWed Aug 30, 2023 5:32 pm

Flowline and Canon nFDs are sold.

Xeens and 2x Rode Wireless Go II kits available (225 per kit)

Lowered the price on the Xeens & Xeen Case.

Return to Off-Topic