For Sale: New Radeon VII

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

David Cherniack

For Sale: New Radeon VII

PostTue Jan 07, 2020 12:44 am

XFM Radeon VII (opened and tested)

I bought it just before Xmas, wanting its 16GB of vram only to discover the card worked through my 4k DisplayPort KVM switch at 30Hz. It worked perfectly at 60Hz when going direct to my monitor. XFM and AMD are apologetic but I need a card that will go through my switch at 60Hz.

I bought the card from NewEgg.ca just before Xmas for 660CAD. NewEgg has now jacked up the price to 809CAD.

I'll sell it for 630CAD (485USD) plus shipping. If you're in Canada, because it's a corporate purchase, have to charge 13% sales tax but if you're incorporated you can claim it back.

The card is tested and working unlike many of the XFX cards. I called XFX and I have their written undertaking that the full 2 year warranty will apply to the next North American purchaser. ( This is their standard criterion for cards sold in N.A.) It also comes with the 40 dollar AMD Gift - Xbox Game Pass For PC (Redemption Expiration Date 06/30/2020).

XFX Radeon VII 3.jpg
XFX Radeon VII 3.jpg (896.73 KiB) Viewed 401 times
David
Resolve Studio 16 latest build
Windows 10 Pro
Decklink Mini Monitor 4k Desktop Video
Intel i9 7960x @ 4.3GHz
Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 Water Cooler
Asus x299 Prime Deluxe
64GB 3333 Corsair Dominator ram
2 EVGA 1080ti Cards
Areca Thunderbolt 3 Raid