A new camera phone to replace the iPhone SE.

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Wayne Steven

A new camera phone to replace the iPhone SE.

PostMon Nov 02, 2020 9:10 am

Ok, sabotage, sabotage. I had posted a former thread on a micro camera phone I bought, only to have it removed under the cloak of darkness, so to speak. I have been profusely sick and not up to tracking down all those better links again, so here is a simple link.

https://www.wish.com/product/5d4a2b1e7f2cb20a0d0663b5

A number of different colours available.

Now, the camera app is a little better than stock,
allowing me to set up a better look, and the results aren't too bad.

I haven't posted Aliexpress links, as currently I am being stuffed over on multiple significant purchases (I mean months of stuffing me around), and Ali has not protected me. But the phone was fine.

The screen on this is nowhere near as good as the pictures.

Now, it is fullhd, and if there is an app that supports full sensor width, then it would be less than 4K, but so is the Alexa, but closer than the Alexa. Now, this is not a great camera phone etc etc, it is simply one of the best micro camera phones I could find, which might be useful for those who want such a carry around thing.

Eventually, I'll find something which can do 4kp50+, better screen and closer to 4inch+- and a more up to date android and festures. There are many small phones out there, and an existing one is called the King Kong Mini, but the sensor samples don't look good, and I suspect the screen is no better than this one. So, next year, is more models.
aIf you are not truthfully progressive, maybe you shouldn't say anything
bTruthful side topics in-line with or related to, the discussion accepted
cOften people deceive themselves so much they do not understand, even when the truth is explained to them

Wayne Steven

Re: A new camera phone to replace the iPhone SE.

PostMon Nov 02, 2020 9:16 am

The size is around 10cm long from memory, and I had a good picture of it resting on-top of an small iPhone.

Now, the new iPhone 12 micro is likely to be a much more potent camera phone.
cOften people deceive themselves so much they do not understand, even when the truth is explained to them

Wayne Steven

PostMon Nov 02, 2020 9:36 am

Follow this:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=124548

It's possible for NVIDIA to make an 8k phone like this using their technology, if they aren't made to bow before the industry. I'm not referring to something if top quality, but descent.

GeezerviserBom

PostThu Jul 22, 2021 1:43 pm

Looks strange. I saw a couple of similar models on aliexpress yesterday. The prices were very different, although the quality is not very good, as for me. My brother wants to buy one for himself and is thinking how he could pay for the order. According to him, he has problems with payment, since he uses only paypal, and a couple of other minor problems on the order. I found this article today, I hope it will help him.

Return to Off-Topic