"Dune's Island" - A Free Video Learning Series

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Eric Matyas

"Dune's Island" - A Free Video Learning Series

PostMon Jan 18, 2021 12:09 pm

Hi everyone,

If you happen to have kids (or know someone who does) I've created a free video learning series that aims to teach environmental stewardship in a fun and engaging way through stories and characters.

Within the website you can freely access all the episodes, support documentaries and even tie-in curriculum (like vocabulary, math problems, writing prompts and more.)

Please feel free to share this resource with anyone you think might find it helpful.

https://www.dunesisland.org/

Enjoy!

Yskonyn

Re: "Dune's Island" - A Free Video Learning Series

PostMon Feb 08, 2021 7:56 pm

First reply on this forum as a brand new user, but I'd like to start off with saying: "Thank you!". I presume this project has been made within Resolve?

It must have been quite some work. Well done!

I've watched the first episode and loved it. Unfortunately my kids are a little too small to understand English yet, but I am going to let them watch the videos anyway and will translate for them.

Eric Matyas

PostThu Feb 18, 2021 12:54 am

Yskonyn wrote:First reply on this forum as a brand new user, but I'd like to start off with saying: "Thank you!". I presume this project has been made within Resolve?

It must have been quite some work. Well done!

I've watched the first episode and loved it. Unfortunately my kids are a little too small to understand English yet, but I am going to let them watch the videos anyway and will translate for them.

You're very welcome...and yes, it was a lot of work! Please help us share "Dune's Island" with the world! :-)

TheQuestionGuy

PostThu Nov 11, 2021 12:50 am

Aloha Eric! Wow what a cool resource, very badass work. I passed it on to the education department at the John Ball Zoo and I hope they give it some love in the local community. Their zoo school works with thousands of children in West Michigan a year, and we need them to know what's what.

Return to Off-Topic