BLACK AMGIC 4K

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

piguar2007

BLACK AMGIC 4K

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 11:15 am

black magic 4k

Finally I cancel my order. I lost 600 euros of booking. I do not care .

have you heard of magic lantern ?

gives you the ability to record in raw with canon cameras . RAW TRUTH .

the 5d mark 3 gives you posiblidida recording the 3400 lines and a dynamic rando 14 stops. the price 2800 euro 5d . QUALITY UNBEATABLE PRICE . 14 stops of dynamic range , full frame . variety of recording formats . 1920 . 1280. 2.5 k etc .

BUT THIS IS NOT THE BEST .

For those who are only interested in the video , not photography. Canon has released the new canon 6d . with the same sensor and processor as the 5d mar 3 . somewhat more limited in frames per second , focus, and two more things .
NO IMPORTANCE .

BECAUSE WHAT WE INTRESA IS THAT RECORD IN FULL FRAME, AND HAVE A GOOD VIDEO PROCESSOR TO PROCESS IN RAW .

the canon 6d has the same processor and same sensor as the 5d mark 3 . that means that the video is just as powerful and much cheaper 1800 euros . if you are only interested in recording and not in the picture. this is the perfect camera to record RAW 3k and even ALMOST 4K .

is much better than the BM 2.5 . the canon 6d as this is full frame and records with more lines .

the installation of the plug- in is very easy 6d . I think the price is very good quality .

the plugins are being used in the best film festivals and everyone speaks highly of MAGIC LANTERN .

TOTAL WARRANTY. NO DAMAGE THE CAMERA .

Best of all is that it is used by many professionals.

Video test example

ams also available for models

eos 7d , 70, 60 etc. .

NO LONGER HAVE TO BE EXPECTING MORE .

Now if there is competition for black magic .

black magic is very good company and gives very good quality. but the abuse of their customers has been great.

little attention to the client

failure dates.

lies.

etc.

Now we have a product even more accessible to the "poor" . and with a very good quality for a very low price .

Return to Off-Topic