Are there tutors available?

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

kylepounds

Are there tutors available?

PostThu Aug 26, 2021 7:05 pm

Is there paid one on one real time coaching available for those of us who are magically retarded with this stuff? People like me who can't get a single thing to work? My problems seem to not be included in the YouTube tutorial videos or manuals.

For example, my program window is stuck and won't do anything. It wasn't like this before and I don't know how to get unstuck. Also, on my upstream key one, when I go to chroma and hit the chroma sample it is greyed out, I just hit it and it wasn't, but usually when try to hit it, like if I went back to the studio and hit it again, it would be greyed out again. Also, my mic 1 on my rode caster is dead, and the mic plugged into mic port 2 is dead. Random stuff like that that keeps me from even doing the first step of anything. Problems that nobody else seems to have to deal with because I seem to have some kind of magical power to make it so nothing works.

The first question I would have is how to make the program window change. Did I hit a button? It was working before, and then it wasn't. This is totally exhausting and makes me lose all energy and just want to sleep.

Amy-Louise

Re: Are there tutors available?

PostMon Aug 30, 2021 9:48 am

Try finding coach on Fiverr or some kind of other freelance site. There should be a lot of coaches.

Return to Off-Topic