Game app recommendations anyone?

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

AJHope

Game app recommendations anyone?

PostWed Apr 06, 2022 5:08 pm

Do any of you have any games on your phone that are good for math or physics help ?

I mean, games which kids can enjoy but at the same time they are either learning problem solving skills or concepts (not necessarily studying them, but just learning them by looking at how the game works).
I am asking because I am looking for apps that could get my son more motivated on his studies of science and math subjects, the one we need the most is help with physics. My son is already taking some really nice tutoring classes for physics content (grade 9) and getting some physics homework help online through a company that was recommended to us by other parents at his school, but I am really interested in getting him some game apps so that he can be familiarized with important concepts better (such as Newton's Laws and/or Electricity and circuits).

Anyone has used any game app good for this?
I would love to know,,, anything science or math related, I would appreciate the info!
You miss 100% of the videos you don't edit
Davinci Resolve Studio 17.3.2
Intel Core i7-8700K 4.7GHz, 64 GB RAM, Windows 10

AbrahamGottlieb

Re: Game app recommendations anyone?

PostThu Apr 28, 2022 5:41 am

You can play the Sudoku, Puzzle games that might be helpful to increase the power of knowledge. Whenever I make myself free I will try to play this type of game with my son.

MohsenHNSJ

Re: Game app recommendations anyone?

PostFri Apr 29, 2022 8:50 am

Hi
These are not exactly an app, a website actually, but I think they might be what you were looking for:

(quantumai.google/education/thequbitgame)
(brilliant.org/courses/)
Windows 11 x64
Intel i7 11800H
16GB 2666Mhz
3050Ti 4GB
Resolve 18 Beta

Return to Off-Topic