Seamless Transitions for Davinci Resolve Free pack

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

GR-44_Boris

Seamless Transitions for Davinci Resolve Free pack

PostSun Dec 25, 2022 7:03 pm

Hi,

Released an update for the free demo version of Seamless Transitions for DaVinci Resolve by GR-44.

A little about the benefits of this package:

Transitions are added to the timeline in one click along with the sound! Transitions are grouped in such a way that when moving along the timeline, the sound moves automatically!

No transition decomposition or preview deletion required!

Quick view for each transition.

You can add and move a whole group of transitions with sound in the timeline in a couple of clicks! You can also copy transition groups in the timeline and use them anywhere in your project or in other projects.

An interesting feature is that from simple transitions you yourself can make more complex ones. To do this, simply compose several transitions on the timeline on top of each other with different time offsets. This way you can achieve amazing results.

The FREE package includes over 250+ ready-to-use seamless transitions for DaVinci Resolve 18. Including the following categories: Aberration, Fade, Offset, Pan, Spin, Stretch, Zoom, Target Zoom.

• Works in DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.5 (Most of transitions work in the free version of DaVinci Resolve 18.5 as well)

• Works with 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50 and 60 FPS

This package is a free demo version of the full package. And includes 8 basic categories of transitions from it. Link to the full package is below in the description.

-------------------------------------------------

You can also expand this free package with additional categories.
Additional categories of transitions to the pack here: - https://gr44.gumroad.com/
To add categories to a pack, simply copy the root folder with the category name into your transitions pack in DaVinci Resolve.

--------------------------------------------------

You can see the full content of the categories in the transition gallery - https://gr-44.com/

--------------------------------------------------

The free version of the package can be downloaded: - HERE

Just set the price field to 0.

All good.

Below is some information on the FULL pack.

Image Image Image
Image Image

Example video using a transition pack.

The FULL version of the package includes 1400+ ready-to-use Seamless Transitions for DaVinci Resolve 18.5. Including the following 18 different categories of transitions for every day: Aberrations, Displacement, Fade, Fisheye, Flares, Glitch, Motion, Offset, Pan, Parallax Pan, Particles, Perspective, Shake, Shape, Spin, Stretch, Zoom and Target Zoom transitions.

• Works in DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.5 (Most of transitions work in the free version of DaVinci Resolve 18.5 as well)

• The full package Works in DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.5 and above for 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50 and 60 FPS.

• New structure for work optimization

Gallery of all transitions of the full package: HERE

Seamless Transitions for DaVinci Resolve FULL PACK: HERE

This video is both an overview of the Seamless Transitions pack by GR-44 and also tells about the giveaway prize, the winners of which will receive the full version of the pack for free!

Work with pack - Seamless Transitions for DaVinci Resolve By GR-44:

Displacement Category Transitions | Text Edit

MOTION Presets How-To-Use:

Seamless Transitions for DaVinci Resolve | Use Cache for Preview:

Compound Clips Black Screen Opacity in DaVinci Resolve Fix:

Solving the problem of using transitions in the free version of DaVinci Resolve.

There are two options. One is more difficult, and the second is simpler. Both of them are described below.

If you use transitions in the free version of DaVinci Resolve, then after copying the pack to your project, the program will issue a warning. About using unknown tools. These are the instruments from the Studio version. There will be several messages and you just need to close them by pressing the Enter key. In earlier versions this worked fine, but in 18.5, clicks don’t work on these windows. DaVinci Resolve will stop responding and freeze. Then start the task manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete and remove the task from Davinci Resolve. Then, when it closes, launch it again and open the same project of yours into which you inserted the transitions. It will open without problems. All transitions will already be in it. Further, if during work you put a transition on the timeline, which is supported only in the Studio version, you will receive a warning. Just close it by pressing the Enter key. Clicking the OK button doesn’t work for some reason. I hope that the developers will solve these problems in future versions of DaVinci Resolve.

It should be mentioned that before inserting transitions into your project or into a new project, you need to save it. Then, when inserting transitions, they will be saved in it.

If the DaVinci Resolve Studio purchase window pops up, it is also closed by pressing the Enter key.

Regarding the warning about the DaVinci Resolve limit. It occurs when you try to use the transitions made for the Studio version. This is a small part of the transitions. Just remove them from the project so they don’t get in the way.

The second use case in the free version of DaVinci Resolve avoids freezing. Open a clean project with transitions. Next, open your project and copy it through the clipboard to the project with transitions. Save this project under a new name and work. If you need a new project, then start it in a clean project with transitions, after saving it with a new name of any kind.

Best Regards,
Boris
Last edited by GR-44_Boris on Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:04 pm, edited 55 times in total.

Ellory Yu

Re: Seamless Transitions for Davinci Resolve Free pack

PostTue Dec 27, 2022 3:39 pm

How about making all the transitions (550+ transitions) for all frame rate and not just 25fps.
URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2, Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Panasonic GH5
PC Workstation Core I7 64Gb, 2 x AMD R9 390X 8Gb, Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Mini Monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Resolve Studio 18, BM Micro Panel & Speed Editor

GR-44_Boris

PostTue Dec 27, 2022 8:27 pm

This is implemented in the full version of the pack. The link is in the description of the free demo pack.

Ellory Yu

PostWed Dec 28, 2022 2:41 pm

GR-44_Boris wrote:This is implemented in the full version of the pack. The link is in the description of the free demo pack.

Thanks for clarifying. However the full pack is for R17. Are you coming out or making it fully compatible with R18?
Also, just a suggestion, if you give a substantial discount to forum users here, I think you’ll possibly have folks buy the full version.
PC Workstation Core I7 64Gb, 2 x AMD R9 390X 8Gb, Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Mini Monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Resolve Studio 18, BM Micro Panel & Speed Editor

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Dec 28, 2022 5:03 pm

No, I'm not going to drop the pack. I will continue to do it. It worked correctly only in R17. But now it contains two versions for R17 and R18. But R18 doesn't work at 30 and 60 FPS yet. In the near future there will be an update with support for these fps. I had to do a huge amount of work. I almost made a new pack for R18 :) It's just that on Envato in the settings it's not yet possible to specify that it works in R18. But I specified it in the description of the project.

As for sales, they can be done once a month on Envato. And no more than a few times a year. I can report on the forum in this thread when the next one will be.
Last edited by GR-44_Boris on Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

GR-44_Boris

PostThu Dec 29, 2022 4:51 am

Friends, I decided to halve the price of a full pack for the holidays so that you can enjoy a pleasant shopping experience!
49$-50%=24$ I think this is quite a decent discount. I would really appreciate good reviews if you like the pack.

Ellory Yu

PostThu Dec 29, 2022 6:50 am

This transition pack looks to have some pretty cool transitions. Try out the full package which has support for multiple frame rates.

GR-44_Boris

PostThu Dec 29, 2022 12:06 pm

Thanks for your feedback. When I developed the pack, I put maximum emphasis on user comfort. The task was to make the user spend the minimum number of clicks and spend the minimum time to get the result. This was taught to me by my friend Videolancer with whom we made a transition pack for Premiere Pro. He also taught me how to do everything with the highest quality. Insanely good quality. And I am grateful to him for that. Even the simplest panning animation can be made smooth or super smooth like we have in packs. You can use damped curves. But you can add one more penultimate animation key and make the end of the animation sooooo smooth. It gives off a good animation. It gives a zest that is difficult to understand at first glance, but it is she who gives the feeling of good animation in the subconscious.

About steep transitions. The pack has one unique feature. You can create your own transition using this pack. Right on timeline. Combine several simple transitions and get a complex steep transition. There are no restrictions, you can suddenly do something cool. It can be grouped, copied, added to a separate sequence and then used anywhere. I will give below a couple of GIF animations so that you understand what I mean. But I would also like to emphasize that regardless of the coolness of the transitions themselves, for several months I came up with the very structure of the pack. So that you feel comfortable using it. There were a lot of packs that worked like drag and drop, but in fact they had to decompose the composition there. It was, to put it mildly, cheating the user. It didn't work as advertised. In general, I solved this problem in this pack. It was not easy, but I tried for you.

And here are examples of mixing transitions in the timeline:
Image Image

And the picture below shows the maximum time savings:
Last edited by GR-44_Boris on Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ellory Yu

PostThu Dec 29, 2022 3:08 pm

This is really cool. Thanks!
Did I understand you also have this for Premier Pro?

GR-44_Boris

PostThu Dec 29, 2022 3:40 pm

This is the development of a Videolancer. First he made a pack for Afetr Effects: https://videohive.net/item/handy-seamless-transitions-pack-script/18967340

Then, together with him, we made a pack for Premiere Pro:https://videohive.net/item/handy-transitions-for-premiere-pro/22125468

And now I'm making a pack for Davinci Resolve on this basis.
We are friends and partners. He came up with the design of all the transitions. I did more of the technical part. In Premiere Pro. In general, Videolancer is a pioneer of simless transition. The rest are all clones from his pack.

He is very cool in After Effects. And I knew a little about Premiere Pro. We became friends when I did his detective slideshow project for Premiere Pro: https://videohive.net/item/detective/21852451

And here is the original:https://videohive.net/item/detective-story/10969894?s_rank=25

He wanted to test how much I know Premiere Pro. It turned out not bad :) And we started making packs.

GR-44_Boris

PostSat Dec 31, 2022 5:17 am

Hi,

Added support for 24 FPS for DR18 to the free pack.

Mark Foster

PostSat Dec 31, 2022 11:01 am

GR-44_Boris wrote:Hi,

Added support for 24 FPS for DR18 to the free pack.

haha, then no one would buy it anymore +g*
cMP 5.1 2x3,46/96GB/2x2TB SSD/4x4TB/7101A 4x2TB 970evo+/HP1344/BMD4k/RadeonVII
macOS 12.6.3
BMPCC 6k pro (7.9.1)
meike s35 cine 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm
resolve studio 18.1.4
mini panel
speed editor
desktop video 12.1
intensity pro 4k
atem extreme (8.6.1)

GR-44_Boris

PostSat Dec 31, 2022 11:13 am

Please decipher it. I don't understand what you mean? :)

Mark Foster

PostSat Dec 31, 2022 11:25 am

GR-44_Boris wrote:Please decipher it. I don't understand what you mean? :)

the free pack is limited to 25fps (more or less a DEMO vesion)
if you want to have all framerates you have to buy the package.

https://videohive.net/item/seamless-tra ... e/33184639
cMP 5.1 2x3,46/96GB/2x2TB SSD/4x4TB/7101A 4x2TB 970evo+/HP1344/BMD4k/RadeonVII
macOS 12.6.3
BMPCC 6k pro (7.9.1)
meike s35 cine 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm
resolve studio 18.1.4
mini panel
speed editor
desktop video 12.1
intensity pro 4k
atem extreme (8.6.1)

GR-44_Boris

PostSat Dec 31, 2022 5:30 pm

Do you mean that the demo version should not have a lot of fps? Or that this is an advertisement for the complete package? :)

The free package is a cross between a demo and just a free package. I keep updating it anyway. With the release of new updates for the full pack, I add something to the free one. But since this is a rather laborious process, in order to add something there, I either limit the number of fps, or the free package lags behind the full version in version.

GR-44_Boris

PostMon Jan 02, 2023 6:33 am

Hi,

Added a brief description of the benefits of this pack to the first post. I would be grateful if those who try the transitions in action at least briefly tell about their impressions of using this unique pack.

Have a good day!

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Jan 08, 2023 4:15 pm

Hi guys.

Released a new update for the full pack. It added a new category MOTION presets. Quite a useful thing with which you can easily make a presentation of the site, store or any social networks and much more.

I recorded a short video lesson on it:

I also broke my head learning WordPress and setting up the gallery. So far, something terrible has turned out, but all the same, you can see the full gallery of transitions: http://gr-44.com

Have a good day guys.

GR-44_Boris

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 5:56 am

Hi, guys.

A new update for the full pack has arrived. Expanded category "PERSPECTIVE".

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Also added a small tutorial that shows how to use the cache to preview transitions if they can't play in real time.

Have a good day.

mellowmedia

PostSun Feb 26, 2023 8:31 pm

Hi.

Thanks for the demo.

I only get a 23.976FPS folder when I download the demo unfortunately I need 25 FPS.
Is this a mistake or is it meant to be only 23.976 in the demo? :-)

GR-44_Boris

PostSat Mar 04, 2023 8:49 pm

Hello.

There are two FPS for Resolve 18 in the archive with a free pack. These are 25 and 24 FPS. 23.976 is in the folder for Resolve 17. Maybe you just made a mistake with the folder. Please check this moment.

mellowmedia

PostTue Mar 07, 2023 9:59 am

GR-44_Boris wrote:Hello.

There are two FPS for Resolve 18 in the archive with a free pack. These are 25 and 24 FPS. 23.976 is in the folder for Resolve 17. Maybe you just made a mistake with the folder. Please check this moment.

When I extract the Zip file, I only get 1 folder which says Resolve 17. There's no Resolve 18 folder. :-)

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Mar 08, 2023 11:01 pm

I just downloaded the archive and everything is fine with it. There may have been some error during the download. Try downloading the pack again from the link in the first post.

If the problem persists, please attach screenshots here of what your folder with the downloaded pack looks like.

Best Regards,
Boris
Last edited by GR-44_Boris on Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

GR-44_Boris

PostThu Mar 30, 2023 11:03 am

Hi, guys.

When using Compound Clips, I encountered an issue with black background opacity. Therefore, I decided to record a short video on how to solve this problem. I showed in the lesson the use of transitions to photos and fixed the problem with transparency along the way.

This method will help to work around the problem with transparency in Compound Clips. It is based on replacing a compound clip with a new sequence.

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Apr 26, 2023 5:50 am

Hi guys,

Today released a new update for the full version of the package. It implements a new pack structure to optimize the work with transitions. And also added medium and short versions of transitions for the perspective category.

Also today tomorrow I will release an updated version of the free package. As soon as I update all the links for him, I will write about it here. Added more than 100 new cool transitions to it. More details later in the next post.

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Apr 26, 2023 1:46 pm

Hi guys,

As promised, the download links for the new version of the free package in the first post have been updated!

The new version of the package contains 650+ free transitions for Davinci Resolve 18 and 550+ free transitions for Davinci Resolve 17! Detailed description in the first post!

I hope this package will bring you many benefits and save your time.

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostThu May 04, 2023 3:51 pm

Hi guys,

For the full pack, a sale starts from May 5-13. The discount will be 50% of the cost.

You can buy here - https://videohive.net/item/seamless-tra ... e/33184639

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostMon May 08, 2023 3:27 pm

Hi guys,

Some information about the work on updating the full pack. Support for 50FPS will be added in the next update.

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSun May 21, 2023 6:38 pm

Hi guys,

At the request of users today released a new update which adds support for 50FPS for the full pack.
Now the full package works for 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50 and 60 FPS.

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Jun 14, 2023 10:48 am

Hi guys,

I continue to work. Released a new update 2.6 for the full pack. It adds a large category of transitions, Displacement. Now the full package contains 925 transitions.
Image Image Image

You can see all transitions in the gallery: https://gr-44.com/

I also really need your help friends. If you are interested in this package, please support the video on YouTube with likes and comments. It will help a lot in promotion and also in my motivation. In any case, I thank you all in advance for coming here and reading this text.

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostFri Jun 16, 2023 8:17 pm

Hello friends!

This video is both an overview of the Sealess Transitions by GR-44 pack and also tells about the drawing, the winners of which will receive the full version of the pack for free!

All the best!

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Jun 25, 2023 9:00 am

Hi guys,

Today, among the subscribers of the YouTube channel who left a comment under the video in the message above, a drawing of the full pack should take place. But today I did not record the video of the draw, as we received only two comments.

Therefore, both authors of these comments receive the FULL PACKAGE for free! Thank you for participating in the draw! Congratulations!

Further full pack giveaways will take place on Sundays after we receive 10 or more comments! Don't miss your chance to get a full pack for free! Feel free to leave comments below the video.

All the best!

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Jul 05, 2023 12:11 pm

Hi guys,

I'll tell you a little about the work on the pack. I continue to work on a new category of transitions "Shape". It will appear in the full version of the pack in the next update. I have already done quite a lot, but I ran into animation bugs for various screen resolutions. Therefore, I had to roll back and come up with my own animation autoresizing for various resolutions. I spent a week tinkering with different formulas and expressions. But there are no unsolvable problems. The main desire to solve them. Therefore, the work continues and the update will be done. This will take some time, but it's worth it. Below I will give examples of animation from the new category.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

All the best!

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Jul 16, 2023 1:22 pm

Hi guys,

Found a problem with the use of the pack in the free version of Davinci Resolve.

If you use transitions in the free version of DaVinci Resolve, then after copying the pack to your project, the program will issue a warning. About using unknown tools. These are the instruments from the Studio version. There will be several messages and you just need to close them by pressing the Enter key. In earlier versions this worked fine, but in 18.5, clicks don't work on these windows. DaVinci Resolve will stop responding and freeze. Then start the task manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete and remove the task from Davinci Resolve. Then, when it closes, launch it again and open the same project of yours into which you inserted the transitions. It will open without problems. All transitions will already be in it. Further, if during work you put a transition on the timeline, which is supported only in the Studio version, you will receive a warning. Just close it by pressing the Enter key. Clicking the OK button doesn't work for some reason. I hope that the developers will solve these problems in future versions of DaVinci Resolve.

It should be mentioned that before inserting transitions into your project or into a new project, you need to save it. Then, when inserting transitions, they will be saved in it.

If the DaVinci Resolve Studio purchase window pops up, it is also closed by pressing the Enter key.

All the best!
Last edited by GR-44_Boris on Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Jul 23, 2023 7:40 pm

Hi guys,

Finally, we were able to collect the required number of comments for the prize draw. The winner gets the full version of the pack for free!

Well, I continue to work on the update with the new category Shape. I have already implemented in it the auto-resize animation and shape sizes for different resolutions, and there will also be a new feature - changing the length of the transition. Will work in the new Shape category. Soon..

All the best!

GR-44_Boris

PostFri Jul 28, 2023 6:16 pm

Hi guys,

At the moment the pack works in DaVinci Resolve 18.5 only if you copy the transitions to a new project created in DaVinci Resolve 18.5. If your project was created in an old version of DaVinci Resolve, then create a new project and paste the old one into it. Then everything will work.

All the best!

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Jul 30, 2023 10:04 am

Hi guys,

Second draw of the package:

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Aug 06, 2023 4:05 am

Hi guys,

Third draw of the package:

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm

Hi guys,

A new update has been released. The Full package now contains over 1200 transitions.

For the new Shape category, the change in transition length and automatic resizing of shapes and their animations for different screen resolutions have been implemented.

Shape Category Transitions | Change Speed

Shape Category Transitions | Text and Color Edit

Until August 10, a 40% discount on the purchase of a package

All the best,
Boris
Last edited by GR-44_Boris on Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

GR-44_Boris

PostTue Aug 08, 2023 5:36 pm

Hi guys,

Made minor changes to the free demo version of the pack. Now the personal version works for 25 and 30 fps and is distributed free of charge. And the commercial version works for 24, 25, 29.97 and 30 fps. A small symbolic price has been set for it, due to the fact that the development of this pack is currently my only source of income and takes 99% of my time. I hope for your understanding.

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Aug 13, 2023 5:51 am

Hi guys,

Fourth draw of the package:

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Aug 20, 2023 6:53 am

Hi guys,

Fifth draw of the package:

All the best,
Boris

slepiputnik

PostTue Aug 22, 2023 8:15 pm

Hi Boris,

So is the upper link for full package still available for 5$?

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Aug 27, 2023 10:00 am

slepiputnik wrote:Hi Boris,

So is the upper link for full package still available for 5$?

Hi,

Which link are you talking about exactly? The full package was not sold for $5. A free version is available on Gamroad - https://gr44.gumroad.com/l/QTskK.
The complete package is sold exclusively on Videohive, contains over 1600 transitions and runs at 23,976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50 and 60 fps - https://videohive.net/item/seamless-tra ... e/33184639

All the best,
Boris
Last edited by GR-44_Boris on Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Aug 27, 2023 10:02 am

Hi guys,

Sixth draw of the package:

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Sep 03, 2023 8:34 am

Hi guys,

Seventh draw of the package:

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostTue Sep 05, 2023 7:57 pm

Hi guys,

I'll tell you a little about the work on the pack. I continue to work on a new category of transitions "Fishеyе ". It will appear in the full version of the pack in the next update. In it, as well as in the previous category "Shape", it will be possible to change the length / speed of the transition. Below I will give animation examples from the new category.
Image Image Image

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Sep 10, 2023 10:14 am

Hi guys,

Eighth draw of the package:

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Sep 10, 2023 12:16 pm

Hi guys,

New update coming soon with coolest fisheye lens distortions.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

My friend from India did a great review on the transition pack - youtu.be/XTnSryV2soY
I think he will be pleased if you reward his efforts with likes and subscriptions on his YouTube channel. He also makes excellent lessons on DaVinci Resolve that will be useful not only for beginners but also for advanced users.

All the best,
Boris
Last edited by GR-44_Boris on Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Vinay Chandanshive

PostSun Sep 10, 2023 1:08 pm

Thank you :D so much Boris bro... To mention me here

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Sep 17, 2023 9:13 am

Hi guys,

Updated the transition gallery for the full pack.
Gallery of all transitions of the full package: HERE

I also want to remind you that the DaVinci Resolve 18.6 update has been released. Be sure to update to it if you haven't already, as it fixes the bug with the timeline updating under the adjustment layer if you drag it multiple times. And also the rendering of transitions becomes faster.

All the best,
Boris
Last edited by GR-44_Boris on Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Next

Return to Off-Topic