Seamless Transitions for Davinci Resolve Free pack

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

GR-44_Boris

Re: Seamless Transitions for Davinci Resolve Free pack

PostMon Sep 18, 2023 7:22 pm

Hi guys,

Released a new update to pack 2.8. It added a new category of transitions with change length - Fisheye. One of these days I will update the transition gallery on the site.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

All the best,
Boris
Last edited by GR-44_Boris on Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

GR-44_Boris

PostFri Sep 22, 2023 2:58 pm

Hi guys,

Updated the transition gallery for the full pack.

Gallery of all transitions of the full package: HERE

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Sep 24, 2023 6:33 am

Hi guys,

Tenth draw of the package:

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostMon Sep 25, 2023 9:09 am

Hello friends,

I made a short video that shows an example of what can be done with this pack in just a couple of hours of work.

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Oct 01, 2023 4:43 am

Hi guys,

Eleventh draw of the package:

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Oct 08, 2023 6:21 am

Hi guys,

Twelfth draw of the package:

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostThu Oct 12, 2023 12:49 pm

Hi guys,

In the coming days, a new update will be released for the full pack - a category "PARALLAX PAN".

Also, until the update is released, the price for the full package has been reduced.

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostFri Oct 13, 2023 3:17 pm

Hi guys,

Released a new update to pack 2.9. It added a new category of transitions with change length - Parallax Pan. One of these days I will update the transition gallery on the site.

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSat Oct 14, 2023 11:51 am

Hi guys,

Updated the transition gallery. Added a new category Parallax Pan - HERE

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Oct 15, 2023 11:06 am

Hi guys,

Thirteenth draw of the package:

All the best,
Boris

yazmeen

PostSun Oct 15, 2023 1:54 pm

Just a friendly reminder, the DaVinci Resolve 18.6 update is now available! If you haven't updated yet, it's a good idea to do so. This new version addresses a bug related to the timeline updating under the adjustment layer when dragged multiple times. Additionally, it brings improvements to the speed of rendering transitions. Stay up-to-date and enjoy a smoother editing experience!

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 2:53 pm

yazmeen wrote:Just a friendly reminder, the DaVinci Resolve 18.6 update is now available! If you haven't updated yet, it's a good idea to do so. This new version addresses a bug related to the timeline updating under the adjustment layer when dragged multiple times. Additionally, it brings improvements to the speed of rendering transitions. Stay up-to-date and enjoy a smoother editing experience!

Hi, Thanks for the important reminder, friend!

I also cleaned up the topic a little from currently irrelevant information.

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 2:55 pm

Hi guys,

Now the free demo version of the package will include 270 transitions. These are 8 full-fledged categories from the full pack.

Works with 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50 and 60 FPS

You can see the full content of transitions in categories in the transition gallery - https://gr-44.com/

You can also selectively purchase the transition categories you like and expand the demo package. They will be available here - https://gr44.gumroad.com/

Users of the full package receive all updates for free. It can be purchased here - https://videohive.net/item/seamless-tra ... e/33184639

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 2:55 pm

Hi guys,

I'm working on particle transitions for a new category that will be released in the next update. We have to solve different problems for 3D space. For example, automatic camera settings for any screen resolution. So please be patient. For me, quality is more important than the speed of updates.

In the meantime, a short video about the transition package.

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 2:56 pm

Hi guys,

Solving the problem of using transitions in the free version of DaVinci Resolve.

There are two options. One is more difficult, and the second is simpler. Both of them are described below.

If you use transitions in the free version of DaVinci Resolve, then after copying the pack to your project, the program will issue a warning. About using unknown tools. These are the instruments from the Studio version. There will be several messages and you just need to close them by pressing the Enter key. In earlier versions this worked fine, but in 18.5, clicks don’t work on these windows. DaVinci Resolve will stop responding and freeze. Then start the task manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete and remove the task from Davinci Resolve. Then, when it closes, launch it again and open the same project of yours into which you inserted the transitions. It will open without problems. All transitions will already be in it. Further, if during work you put a transition on the timeline, which is supported only in the Studio version, you will receive a warning. Just close it by pressing the Enter key. Clicking the OK button doesn’t work for some reason. I hope that the developers will solve these problems in future versions of DaVinci Resolve.

It should be mentioned that before inserting transitions into your project or into a new project, you need to save it. Then, when inserting transitions, they will be saved in it.

If the DaVinci Resolve Studio purchase window pops up, it is also closed by pressing the Enter key.

Regarding the warning about the DaVinci Resolve limit. It occurs when you try to use the transitions made for the Studio version. This is a small part of the transitions. Just remove them from the project so they don’t get in the way.

The second use case in the free version of DaVinci Resolve avoids freezing. Open a clean project with transitions. Next, open your project and copy it through the clipboard to the project with transitions. Save this project under a new name and work. If you need a new project, then start it in a clean project with transitions, after saving it with a new name of any kind.

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 2:57 pm

Hi guys,

Finally I released a new update. Added a new category of transitions with variable length - “PARTICLES”.
For three months on end I was mired in the space of particles and some wild settings. We had to solve various problems. For example, as it turned out, the camera does not switch itself to different resolutions in order to fully capture the image. I had to talk to the neural network and remember a little math. The particles themselves are built based on the light and dark areas of the picture and the animation is automatically built. Also, as you should know, animation keys on particles do not work in DaVinci Resolve. They are simply ignored, so putting the picture back together from the disassembled one into particles was a non-trivial task. But I managed. Perhaps in the future I will record a detailed lesson on how to do this, if there is anyone who wants to see it :D But I will also think about how all this can be improved because not everything is as simple in DaVinci Resolve as it seems at first glance:D

You can see the full list of transitions in the gallery on my website.

Image Image Image

All the best,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 2:59 pm

Hi guys,

You can also expand this FREE package with additional categories.
Additional categories of transitions to the pack here: - https://gr44.gumroad.com/
To add categories to a pack, simply copy the root folder with the category name into your transitions pack in DaVinci Resolve.

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 3:12 pm

Hi guys,

In mid-February, an update was released with a new category of 3D BOX transitions with variable length and editable text.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

The gray gradient color does not actually have stripes - they are caused by low rendering flow to save size on GIF image files.

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSun Apr 14, 2024 11:02 am

Hi guys,

39th giveaway of the package:

Results of previous giveaways in the playlist on YouTube.

All the best,
Boris
Last edited by GR-44_Boris on Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lio140767

PostWed Apr 17, 2024 2:36 pm

Hello Boris,

I have just purchased the paid version of Seamless Transitions and unfortunately, it is not working. I followed your instructions and did receive the warning messages from Davinci. I press the Enter key as instructed and then I close the software via the task manager because it becomes unresponsive. However, when I reopen my project, the transition pack is not there. For me, the pack is unusable. It does not work. Do you have a simple solution to make it work? Additionally, it takes a very long time to load. Can you please get back to me as soon as possible? Thanks

GR-44_Boris

PostWed Apr 17, 2024 5:06 pm

Lio140767 wrote:Hello Boris,

I have just purchased the paid version of Seamless Transitions and unfortunately, it is not working. I followed your instructions and did receive the warning messages from Davinci. I press the Enter key as instructed and then I close the software via the task manager because it becomes unresponsive. However, when I reopen my project, the transition pack is not there. For me, the pack is unusable. It does not work. Do you have a simple solution to make it work? Additionally, it takes a very long time to load. Can you please get back to me as soon as possible? Thanks

Hello.

I'm very sorry that you encountered a problem. Use the second solution to the problem for the free version of DaVinci Resolve described in this post: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=173195&start=50#p1034978

Also in the project archive, in the help folder if there is a video on project optimization. You can save several important categories for yourself to copy or download them faster.

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostSat Apr 20, 2024 5:27 pm

Lio140767 wrote:Hello Boris,

I have just purchased the paid version of Seamless Transitions and unfortunately, it is not working...

Hi guys,

Today I released update 3.2.2 for the full version of the package, which solves the problem in the post above. The package now includes two versions. The first is for DaVinci Resolve Studio, the second is for DaVinci Resolve Free. The second version solves the problem with pop-ups in the free version of DaVinci Resolve. Now they do not appear and do not interfere with working with the package.

In the near future I will release an update to the free demo pack, it will also solve the problem with pop-up windows in the DaVinci Resolve Free.

Best Regards,
Boris

GR-44_Boris

PostMon Apr 22, 2024 7:55 am

Hi guys,

Added a new category of cool transitions - Camera.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Part of this category has also been added to the new version of the free demo package!

Best Regards,
Boris

Jonesvideo

PostThu Apr 25, 2024 10:50 pm

WOW this transition pack looks to have some pretty awesome transitions. If you like you should try the full package which has support for multiple frame rates
You share your vision, and we help you tell it visually.

https://jonesroadproductions.com/

GR-44_Boris

PostFri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 am

Hi,

Thanks for your comment. The free package runs at the same frame rates as the full package. This works for 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50 and 60 FPS
Previous

Return to Off-Topic