Changing E-Mail address

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Ulrich W

Changing E-Mail address

PostSun Feb 26, 2023 10:21 pm

Well, I had to create a new account to be able to post this:

Trying to change my E-Mail address resulted in no longer being able to log in :(

Even worse, the message says I should contact some board administrator, but the web site makes it really hard to find out how to contact such person.

Well, eventually I got in contact with someone, but believe me:
After more than one week I'm still unable to log in. It seems my account still exists, but something went wrong when trying to change my E-Mail address. Maybe I mistyped the address, because I never got some confirmation mail.

Anybody of the users ever had a similar experience?

Any of the board administrators willing to help effectively? (The account blocked is the same as this but with a trailing dot (my lack of creativity ;-)), and the E-Mail address had to be different)

Ulrich W

Re: Changing E-Mail address

PostWed Mar 01, 2023 9:21 pm

I guess I had mistyped the address when trying to change it, and so the activation E-Mail went to nirvana. It seems some board admin has to help me out there as I cannot access the account any more.

BrianRobert

PostFri Mar 17, 2023 6:37 am

Hi there.

I read your post and I suggest you to create a new account if you are unable to change your email.
There is no way to change email address.

Ulrich W

PostSat Mar 18, 2023 10:39 pm

BrianRobert wrote:There is no way to change email address.

Recently I had changed the E-Mail address for many services. Eventually this forum is the only one that has problems with changing E-Mail addresses; well another site that uses the E-Mail address as login name also had problems, but the situation is different.

Return to Off-Topic