HyperDeck Studio HD Plus

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

frankswaffer

HyperDeck Studio HD Plus

PostMon Oct 23, 2023 10:42 pm

i bought 2 Hyper Decks Studio HD Plus, i do not use them with an ATIT switcher, they work okay sometimes, one of them i can not turn the timecode window off and the other i can not turn the timecode window on, also i have followed the instructions to update them and they do not have a USB connector and the network can not find them no matter where i network them to

Andreas Jaeger

Re: HyperDeck Studio HD Plus

PostTue Nov 14, 2023 11:34 am

Give yout Hyperdecks an fixed IP-Adress.

Then an fixed IP-Adress to the Laptop with the Setup Software from BM.

Same Adress Range.

then it should work
ATEM Constellation HD 2ME with Third Party Controller, 2x Hyperdeck Studio HD Plus, 1x Hyperdeck Studio HD Mini, RGBLink Mini, AV MATRIX HVS 0402U, 1x Canon XA55, 1x Canon XA25, Sony ZV-E10, 2x Domecam BOLIN with Controller

PhoenixRiddle

Re: HyperDeck Studio HD Plus

PostThu Nov 23, 2023 1:48 pm

Have you tried resetting them to factory settings? Sometimes a fresh start can resolve such quirks.

Regarding the network update issue, Andreas's suggestion of assigning fixed IP addresses is spot on. Ensure both your HyperDecks and the laptop running the Blackmagic setup software are on the same IP range. This should help your network recognize the devices. If they still don't show up, check if there are any firewall settings on your network or computer that might be blocking the connection.

Hope this helps!
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke

Return to Off-Topic