Dark Mode for this here website?

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Calai222

Dark Mode for this here website?

PostMon Apr 19, 2021 9:40 pm

Can't take this white brightness...
Any chance you could enable this feature here?
TUF B450M | Ryzen 3800X | 32GB Fury @2400hz | GTX 1660 6GB | Logitech G502
DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6

Jack Fairley

Re: Dark Mode for this here website?

PostMon Apr 19, 2021 11:07 pm

+1, you already have some nice grey colors in your branding, please let us use them.
Ryzen 5800X3D
32GB DDR4-3600
RTX 3090
DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G
Resolve Studio 17.4.1
Windows 11 Pro 21H2

Ivanturas

PostTue Apr 20, 2021 3:00 am

You know... It'd be really cool if they tweaked this forum a lil' bit. Stuff like dark mode, or maybe reordering the page title: thread's name first, then "BM Forum" and the rest. Because right now, all my BM Forum tabs look the same: "Blackmagic Forum ● View Topic", and then the actual topic's name is cut off bu the tab's limit, when it would be far more helpful to see right away which topic is in each tab.

Now, if I may... it wouldn't be such a bad idea to switch over from phpBB. It's outdated as hell, there's plenty of modern, cleaner, faster, quicker to navigate options, most of them with support for moving databases over. Even tracking unread messages in phpBB takes longer than anything else.

Calai222

PostTue Apr 20, 2021 10:38 am

Ivanturas wrote:You know... It'd be really cool if they tweaked this forum a lil' bit. Stuff like dark mode, or maybe reordering the page title: thread's name first, then "BM Forum" and the rest. Because right now, all my BM Forum tabs look the same: "Blackmagic Forum ● View Topic", and then the actual topic's name is cut off bu the tab's limit, when it would be far more helpful to see right away which topic is in each tab.

Now, if I may... it wouldn't be such a bad idea to switch over from phpBB. It's outdated as hell, there's plenty of modern, cleaner, faster, quicker to navigate options, most of them with support for moving databases over. Even tracking unread messages in phpBB takes longer than anything else.

That is a different discussion altogether. This topic is for Dark Mode feature. For your suggestions you should create a new thread.
TUF B450M | Ryzen 3800X | 32GB Fury @2400hz | GTX 1660 6GB | Logitech G502
DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6

Return to Off-Topic