ATEM mini only HDMI 1 works with computer HDMI out?

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

jibun no kage

ATEM mini only HDMI 1 works with computer HDMI out?

PostSun Jun 04, 2023 10:21 pm

ATEM mini only HDMI 1 works with computer HDMI out? Tried 2 different computers, one has an ADM Vega 10 series GPU (integrated to CPU, Ryzen 7, refresh rate tested at 59.98 and 60.00 no change). The other computer has an INTEL UHD Graphics 620 GPU (laptop, locked to refresh rate 59.98.

If I direct connect either computer to various monitors, everything works. If I insert the ATEM mini between said monitors and PCs, only HDMI 1 displays desktop as expected. Just as a test, I even connected a Raspberry Pi and an Android Risc-V SBC (single board computer) to the ATEM mini and again, only HDMI 1 works. Connecting BM cameras to the ATEM mini, all HDMI ports 1 to 4 work. The HDMI out port works as expected.

I connected an older PC that has an older NVIDIA 1060 video card, ATEM mini sees it just fine.

I can't see why the ATEM mini (not Pro) is not working correctly. The firmware is 8.6. I did try changing the default refresh rate on the ATEM mini to 1080p60 as well as 1080p59.94, no luck as well.
ATEM Software control is 9.0.1 if memory serves? Camera mapping is generic.

All HDMI cables used are 6ft for less, of good quality, work consistently and well.

Anyone have any suggestions?

carlomacchiavello

Re: ATEM mini only HDMI 1 works with computer HDMI out?

PostFri Jul 07, 2023 6:25 am

I had mini pro (older version, covid period) and computer notebook with nv 1070 work fine on every port, I had Fuji in hdmi 1, pocket 6k, pocket 4K and notebook.
When I connected notebook I setup duplication of resolution output (hdmi4) like monitor 1 and internal monitor like monitor 2 in driver setup.
Try to check on driver setup if this can help you.
I not setup other on atem, also with older software (I started to teach on line in covid period).
Good luck

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Return to Live Production