INSTENSITY SHUTTLE - FRUSTRATIONS

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Liverstreamer101

INSTENSITY SHUTTLE - FRUSTRATIONS

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 5:13 am

Man of man am i frustrated with the Intensity Shuttle. I hope it's me and not the device :shock:

I hoping someone can help quick:

I bought the intensity shuttle USB 3.0 and was advised it can work on my MacBook pro (2016) with an adapter for my thunder bolt ports. I tried several times but it didn't work. However on my imac it worked as I didn't use an adapter and used the USB port.

I returned the intensity shuttle 3.0 and upgraded to a Instensity Shuttle Thunderbolt. As it doesn't come with a mini- DP- HMDI or UBC-to HDMI I had to buy one. And again I am still unable to detect the device on the Blackmagic desktop video set up.

Can someone please help. I've spent a lot of money to keep my work going at difficult times. but unfortunately this device is not helping me. Blackmagic is not very clear in communication

Bwatt619

Re: INSTENSITY SHUTTLE - FRUSTRATIONS

PostSun May 03, 2020 8:49 pm

I'm having a similar issue trying to take my thunderbolt intensity shuttle and converting it to thunderbolt 3. I have four (3 thunderbolt, 1 usb). usb works but the thunderbolt doesn't.

Return to Getting Started