Where's the instruction manual @?

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

13thbunkerstudios

Where's the instruction manual @?

PostThu Feb 18, 2021 4:25 am

Come on Blackmagic where's my instruction manual at?

I just got my Speed Editor in the mail today it came with a QR code to download the manual which led me to a site with all the manuals to all the other products :? but not the manual for the Speed Editor, I paid $320.00 for a half of a keyboard with a really nice jog wheel you could at least give me an instruction manual with the unit that's specifically for the unit and resolve 17. I love Blackmagic but sometimes you guys know how irk a persons nervous system.

I could give you a couple examples but I'm not going to go there

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

Re: Where's the instruction manual @?

PostThu Feb 18, 2021 9:51 am

The DaVinci Resolve installer ships with the user guide and currently its a new features guide. There is a chapter on the speed editor.
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

TSLsupport

PostMon Feb 22, 2021 11:41 pm

When I first received the Speed Editor, it took a bit to figure out how to get it working.
A quick setup guide would be helpful for future versions.

For those of us who are visually oriented there is a video from BMD on how to use the Speed Editor.
(I don't have permissions to post url's.)
So go to the main Support Center page and look for 'Introducing DaVinci Resolve 17'
The part about the Speed Editor starts at 58:22.

Additional information can also be found in Chapter 3 (page 39) of the Resolve 17 Manual PDF.

EyeInTheSky

PostSun Feb 28, 2021 10:06 am

There are also many tutorials on the Speed Editor on YouTube as well. The new features guide goes over it pretty well; it was the Bluetooth/charging part that was the hardest to figure out. Unfortunately, that wasn’t in the guide...
Regards,
Marc

www.eyeintheskystudios.com

Return to Getting Started