Blackmagic DeckLink Multibridge 1 does not work with windows

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

frank1982cas1

Blackmagic DeckLink Multibridge 1 does not work with windows

PostMon Apr 19, 2021 2:54 pm

Dear People, I do not know how to post my post here correctly but I have a problem, I have been working with the Blackmagic DeckLink Multibridge 1 for several years and it worked well under Windows 7, but after an update to Windows 10 I have a problem with the Audio.

Audio is no longer coming in via the XLR input
I get an image via the SDI and the Y, B-Y / C, R-Y inputs.

how can I get the audio back in via the XLR input?
or does this device no longer work under Windows 10?

Sincerely,
Frank van Hove
from The Netherlands

Xtreemtec

Re: Blackmagic DeckLink Multibridge 1 does not work with win

PostMon Apr 19, 2021 6:57 pm

The multibridge is from 2011.. Yes it's more then 10 years old.. Dont expect it to still run on the current windows OS. ;)

Try Desktop Video 10.4.3 from 11 august 2015.. This is the first driver that had Windows 10 support.. But it might be that they already dropped the driver for the multibridge at that point.. As that product was then already End Of Life!!!

Dont expect the Desktop video V12 to run the Multibridge as products that have been released much later are dropped in Desktop Video 12. ;)
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Return to Getting Started