I need admin help

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

ryan_l_megan

I need admin help

PostTue Aug 24, 2021 8:13 pm

These seems to be the only i can find to contact an admin as there is no link on the index page, and the FAQ says "go to the team page" with no link or direction to where that page is. Might consider adding that.

I tried to make a post in the Post Production forum for help, on knowing which BM product to buy to solve an issue.

I have bought many BM products, but I can not find in any online documentation what I need to know, and after waiting on hold for 40 minutes on the support line, was also not able to find out.

Please,
I need to figure this out asap and do not know what I did to not get my post approved, and have no idea who to turn to for finding out this information.

Xtreemtec

Re: I need admin help

PostWed Aug 25, 2021 7:23 am

All info is on the website under the tab Support.

Then click on the product range you need info from. Left colom is software + firmware, middle colom is manuals of all products.. ;)

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Charles Bennett

Re: I need admin help

PostThu Aug 26, 2021 8:57 am

On the Support page click on the flag at the top right and select the one for your country. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Contact Us. It will give you the details for your country.
Resolve Studio 18.6.6 build 7
Dell XPS 8700 i7-4790, 24GB RAM, 2 x Evo 860 SSDs, GTX1060/6GB (546.01 Studio Driver), Win10 Home (22H2), Speed Editor, Faderport mk1, Eizo ColorEdge CS230 + BenQ GW2270 + Samsung SA200, Canon C100mk2, Zoom H2n.

Return to Getting Started