Decklink Duo 2 not showing camera feed

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

LivingWordLacombeStream

Decklink Duo 2 not showing camera feed

PostSun Oct 03, 2021 10:16 pm

I have a situation with a Decklink Duo 2 capture card that hope the experts on the forum can help with.

I have a Windows 10 PC, NVidia GeForce GTX 1660 Video Card, i7 processor and the Duo 2 capture card and an external Canon EOS camera with HDMI output. The camera is connected to a Blackmagic HDMI to SDI converter and then to the Duo 2. I do not get any feed from the camera, either in vMix or the Blackmagic Video Setup or Media Express.

I can connect an iPhone to the HDMI cable and get a feed in vMix, but not recognized in Video Setup or Media Express. I can also take the camera and connect to a USB capture card and it shows up in vMix.

I have tried reinstalling the Blackmagic drivers, removing and reinserting the Duo 2, starting and stopping the device in Device Manager (from another post on the Forum) and continue to get the same results. I have tried searching the forum and only found one other post that was even remotely similar, which suggested the Device Manager step.

Has anyone seen this problem or have any other suggestions?

Also, am I asking in the wrong forum Board? Is there a "better" place to be asking?

Thanks in advance.

Return to Getting Started