Blackmagic cloud storage file management

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

eyevapor

Blackmagic cloud storage file management

PostFri Nov 24, 2023 5:48 pm

Hi . . . I just purchased a Cloud Storage subscription to use with the Camera App. No issues with uploading files, creating a project, etc.

The question is how do I manage the files ?

Currently all my files uploaded to a "private storage" area by default, before I had created a project. How do I copy those files to a new project ? Is it possible to view the files on the web app as icons so I can tell which ones I want to delete ? Or, can I delete them on my phone and have the cloud storage sync and delete the same files ? I do see how to delete individual files on the web app, but it is only via file name and so far as I can tell 1 file at a time.

And then similarly, once the files are in a project how can I delete individual files from a project and have both the local and cloud files deleted in sync ?

Brutus

Re: Blackmagic cloud storage file management

PostMon Dec 04, 2023 5:34 am

I'm in exactly the same boat. Shot some vacation footage as a kind of test. Had already bought storage, but once I saw that all clips were going to private storage on the phone I assumed I could move them later. It was also a bit confusing as to what private storage actually is. Does that mean it's not shared and thus not uploaded? Hard to find any info on this, so here I am.

ReneKim

Re: Blackmagic cloud storage file management

PostTue Apr 09, 2024 10:01 am

Hey. Have You guyes got the answer to this ?

ive just begun to use the cloude stoarge.

Regards
renekim
Rig : I8/32Gb/1Tb/gtx1080ti

Return to Getting Started