ATEM Mini Pro ISO: nothing on HDMI 1

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

violin teacher

ATEM Mini Pro ISO: nothing on HDMI 1

PostMon Jan 29, 2024 5:20 pm

I purchased this unit used/open box; and it looks brand new. But for the life of me, I don't see anything that is plugged into HDMI 1.
A bit of research told me that Input 1 is not compatible with cameras, only computer output. But again, my iMac only appears on 2-4, nothing on 1.
My mirrorless cameras are the same story, visible on 2-4 but not 1. I've tried various HDMI cables with the same result.
Can I safely come to the conclusion that there's a problem with the hardware? Is there a firmware update or such that could possibly fix the problem?
Thanks for any ideas!

carlomacchiavello

Re: ATEM Mini Pro ISO: nothing on HDMI 1

PostFri Feb 02, 2024 10:43 am

violin teacher wrote:I purchased this unit used/open box; and it looks brand new. But for the life of me, I don't see anything that is plugged into HDMI 1.
A bit of research told me that Input 1 is not compatible with cameras, only computer output. But again, my iMac only appears on 2-4, nothing on 1.
My mirrorless cameras are the same story, visible on 2-4 but not 1. I've tried various HDMI cables with the same result.
Can I safely come to the conclusion that there's a problem with the hardware? Is there a firmware update or such that could possibly fix the problem?
Thanks for any ideas!
HDMI 1 drive some kind of color space, but all hdmi are be compatible with camera or computer signal if is in the resolution and frequency and frame rate correct.
Did you ask to a seller with what cameras use it?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Return to Live Production