Blackmagic Email Form Not Working?

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

jefforig

Blackmagic Email Form Not Working?

PostSun Mar 17, 2024 2:26 pm

Hi All,
I wasn't sure where to post this.
I tried using the Blackmagic contact email form twice on the official Blackmagic support page email contact form. (I tried to paste the url here but the forum doesn't allow me to post urls)

I did not receive a confirmation email. Nor did I receive a response from Blackmagic from earlier this week and also yesterday.

I checked my spam folder as well.

Does anyone know if that form is broken or does it take Blackmagic a while to respond?

My issue is a hardware issue with one of my Pocket 4ks. The 3.5mm mic jack on one of them stopped working. We tried cleaning it, different mics, setting changes in the menu, etc. We also tested the mics on our other Pocket 4ks and the mics work fine.

This particular camera has given us issues in the past with the screen not working and we sent it in already to get replaced.

Thanks!

carlomacchiavello

Re: Blackmagic Email Form Not Working?

PostSun Apr 21, 2024 12:21 pm

I ever received answer in a day or two, may a period of a high amount of questions :-)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

mcglynnj

Re: Blackmagic Email Form Not Working?

PostTue Apr 23, 2024 1:41 pm

I recently got acknowledgement of some feedback I provided last week regarding a change to the Web Presenter HD and 4K in that the network device hostname now being tied to the user-friendly name field which, notably in some programming cases, is sometimes not desirable.

So it is definitely manned, no doubt about that.

Just remember that their offices are closed at weekends. (Like us, they need time to recharge their internal batteries. :D)

Return to Off-Topic