Speed Editor is not visible in DaVinci Resolve on Win1123H2

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

fribert

Speed Editor is not visible in DaVinci Resolve on Win1123H2

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 4:54 am

I lost connection to my Speed editor some time ago, and I've been through a lot of excersises to get it back, the latest being a completely clean install of Windows 11, which it downloaded from cloud, so it the latest version. The Windows is in Danish.
I've testet the keyboard against my Windows 10 laptop, which is useless for editing, but nevertheless I tried installing it there, and there it showed up fine.
It is of course sort of comparing apples and pears, because there a lot of other variants than just the os between the two machine. But now I will try and install an older Win 11 to see if that helps.

ZarocSnow

Re: Speed Editor is not visible in DaVinci Resolve on Win112

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 2:04 pm

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=198715&p=1033712&hilit=speed+editor#p1033712

Multiple people are having the same problem, including myself. There's a user that found a ridiculous and lengthy workaround that worked for me, his comments is the last on that post and refers to yet another post where he described his steps.

They need to fix this ASAP, I can still only get the keyboard to work through USB connection AND it will often times take a long time to start up. Absurd.

Return to DaVinci Resolve