Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Coey2010

Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 4:46 am

Am i able to use my Black Magic Intensity Shuttle with this USB 3.0 Device? I cant seem to get it to function correctly i dont think.

I plug it all in, (using hdmi in and out) and then i plug the usb 3.0 cord into my Usb 3.0 port and it recognizes the device, but it fails to install driver.

When i start up Media express, and try to change the preferences and the project quality, its trying to adjust the resolution on my screen and what not, but its still a black screen.

There are times when the black magic design logo will show up on my screen. does this mean i am able to use that Intel Host controller with this? and i just have to mess with preference settings or??

i will leave my email incase anyone else has found a fix to this problem
coey2010@hotmail.com

Karel Guzman

Re: Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm having the same issue, however I'm able to install the software and drivers, but I get no image. PLEASE HELP. i'M using the Asus A55V (A.K.A K55VD)

Xtreemtec

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 10:45 am

To anwser both your questions.

First check if your drivers are up to date.

Second if connected check if your device is listed in Device Manager. (audio video devices)

Open the Black Magic Control Panel from > Configuration Manager. And check your input settings.

For a more detailed explaination check this topic as there is some more info about how to configure, update and which laptop is supported.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4277#p26312
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

preet72787

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 11:39 am

k

Return to Getting Started