Intensity Shuttle Setup

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

nickmil

Intensity Shuttle Setup

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 am

I've read through some of the other threads, and just wanted to share my experience in the hopes that someone can help.

I have a custom built PC with an Intel DH67CF motherboard (LGA1155 socket). This board features the Renesas chipset with the BM recommended firmware. It has an LGA1155 socket

I can connect the Shuttle to the PC and get proper connection, but nothing I do will produce video from the device. I've tried multiple resolutions from the source, and multiple different software programs. All produce the same result--black video. BM Media Express software DOES see that the device is an Intensity Shuttle, it just wont capture anything but black.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Liam Kennedy

Re: Intensity Shuttle Setup

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 7:34 am

Have you configured the correct video standard in the Blackmagic Design Control Panel <AND> in Media Express?
ATEM 1/ME, TVS, Hyperdeck Studio, Fujitsu Lifebook NH751 USB3

Riekelt Goucem

Re: Intensity Shuttle Setup

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 am

Well, that's nice that it's working right out of the box :].
But just as the person above me said; you need to set the input in your Windows' control panel (Blackmagic made an entry there) and set the appropriate resolution/framerate.
If you are unsure what your device outputs, use CTRL + , in the Media Express software and try every entry in the video format window. If you're res/fps is not in that list, try to upscale/downscale it in the windows settings thing.

Return to Getting Started