BMPCC

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

Rich Ziesig

BMPCC

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 5:28 pm

...Thank You to all who ordered the BMPCC's this morning...they are all accounted for at this time...please reach out to me at the end of next week...I will be updating this forum when more cameras arrive...Rich

David Corigliano

Re: BMPCC

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Would be happy to pay a bit more to get a camera before when I expect my orders from B&H... What can you tell us about the rate at which you are getting cameras?

Still very pissed (and it's not about you, obviously) that I pre-ordered (early!) from arguably the biggest photo/video company in the U.S. and it is possible to order from you at a moment's notice and receive a camera. BMD makes great cameras but have arguably the worst distribution plan anyone has ever seen, it is absolutely unfair that those who invested early have to wait longer than those who ordered several months later (in some regions).

BMD: Please never do this again! Pre-orders began in APRIL, why you did not have a plan in place to at the very least fulfill pre-orders on time is inexcusable. And considering the same thing happened with the original BMCC, and you assured us such would not be the the case with the new cams, and IT DID, is nearly unforgivable, especially since you guys have refused to address it.
David Corigliano

Lee Mackreath

Re: BMPCC

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Can you confirm if you ship to the uk or not?

Return to Cinematography