To the mods & to those who use your full name on this board

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

JasonGlucksman

  • Posts: 10
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:04 am

To the mods & to those who use your full name on this board

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 4:52 am

I would like to request that you enforce the first and last name rule to actively participate in this forum. Having to sift through a cesspool of posts to unearth any useful info is a waste of everyone's time. No one here should hide behind the guise of a user name. This is a community to learn, meet and advise. Be accountable for what you write here. Anyone want to back me up here?
Offline
User avatar

Nick Bedford

  • Posts: 352
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:56 am
  • Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 6:14 am

I completely agree.
Nick Bedford, Photographer
http://www.nickbedford.com/
Offline
User avatar

rick.lang

  • Posts: 13844
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:41 pm
  • Location: Victoria BC Canada

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 6:15 am

It's one of the rules but the board seems to rely on the honour system for compliance. I agree with your sentiment but it might be an endless headache for Christine to implement this if the board software can't automate it. Even if a first name and last name were required to access the board, you know someone will define a first name for example like RED and a last name like SCARLET rather then their real name.
Rick Lang
Offline
User avatar

Jason R. Johnston

  • Posts: 1615
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:05 am
  • Location: Harlingen, TX

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 am

I also agree. And from the top complainers: I wanna see resumés and show reels. You know? So the rest of us know you know what you're talking about. :D
Jason R. Johnston
Cinematographer • Director • Editor • Thread Killer • Based in Texas
Fifty Oars Motion Pictures
Offline
User avatar

Tom

  • Posts: 1626
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:08 am
  • Location: Manchester, UK

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 10:09 am

I quite like the simplicity of "Tom" as my user name, so I have added my full name and credentials to my sig :-)

Hope this is sufficient.
Tom Majerski
http://tetragrade.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5157752/
Offline

Pete Proniewicz-Brooks

  • Posts: 277
  • Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 10:17 am

Tom wrote:I quite like the simplicity of "Tom" as my user name, so I have added my full name and credentials to my sig :-)

Hope this is sufficient.


Given the two points of the system would seem to be to encourage us to be beave and allow us to connect people with their work then I'm fairly sure you're pretty close to a great example. It is clear you're not trying to hide anyhting.
Offline
User avatar

Tom

  • Posts: 1626
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:08 am
  • Location: Manchester, UK

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 10:24 am

Pete Proniewicz-Brooks wrote: It is clear you're not trying to hide anyhting.



MWAHAHAHA just you wait and see ;-)
Tom Majerski
http://tetragrade.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5157752/
Offline
User avatar

Jason R. Johnston

  • Posts: 1615
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:05 am
  • Location: Harlingen, TX

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 10:32 am

[Read like a 4 year old:]

Tom is my friend. We are friends on Facebook. We have many things in common like eyes and teeth and facial hair. Tom does not wish to take over the world one camera forum at a time, probably. Tom does not have a gun to my head to read this. The end.

[/4 year old]

I am Jack's raging bile duct. Slide. :D
Jason R. Johnston
Cinematographer • Director • Editor • Thread Killer • Based in Texas
Fifty Oars Motion Pictures
Offline
User avatar

Tom

  • Posts: 1626
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:08 am
  • Location: Manchester, UK

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 10:45 am

Jason R. Johnston wrote:[Read like a 4 year old:]

Tom is my friend. We are friends on Facebook. We have many things in common like eyes and teeth and facial hair. Tom does not wish to take over the world one camera forum at a time, probably. Tom does not have a gun to my head to read this. The end.

[/4 year old]

I am Jack's raging bile duct. Slide. :D



hahaha! :lol:

If we have any ex Magic lantern mailing list members on here, I was also Tom on that website also. I have pretty much given up on ML now that I have a lovely BMCC on order. That is of course unless the good folks at ML decide to try and create some customer fw for this camera...... :-p
Tom Majerski
http://tetragrade.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5157752/
Offline
User avatar

Jason Greene

  • Posts: 140
  • Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:03 pm
  • Location: Illinois

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Jason R. Johnston wrote:I also agree. And from the top complainers: I wanna see resumés and show reels. You know? So the rest of us know you know what you're talking about. :D


Jason - I hear you. But, I don't think seeing their resumes would help - nothing on their resumes could convince me to see their posts as reasonable. I would just like to see the top complainers leave. For now, my foes list helps to at least suppress their posts.

I also agree that a rule is a rule.
Offline

Federico Toraldo

  • Posts: 22
  • Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:18 am

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 pm

I also agree, and I've changed my name and my signature! :)
Federico Toraldo
Filmmaker & Visual Compositor
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5010387/
Offline
User avatar

Luke Armstrong

  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 am
  • Location: London

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:57 pm

JasonGlucksman wrote:I would like to request that you enforce the first and last name rule to actively participate in this forum. Having to sift through a cesspool of posts to unearth any useful info is a waste of everyone's time. No one here should hide behind the guise of a user name. This is a community to learn, meet and advise. Be accountable for what you write here. Anyone want to back me up here?


I do think this would cut down on the type of hateful or disrespectful comments we occasionally have to endure. I've never seen such a comment from anyone using their real name which says a lot.
Luke Armstrong - Digital Compositor
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4274789/
Offline

bhook

  • Posts: 1024
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:06 pm

I've been 'mhood' for 40 years to everyone who knows me. My name is in my sig. I'm not a cinematographer, am not soliciting work, do not have a show reel and couldn't show you any of my recent work if I wanted to (Confidentiality Agreement). I have a killer dream job that comes with a bag of chips and have use for a BMC...actually had use for a BMC since last July. The complaints about l8 shipping are perfectly legitimate IMO.

Is it okay with you professional DPs if a meager vidiot purchases and uses your cinema camera? That's a rhetorical question BTW...I plan to shoot with my BMC no matter what you think. ;)
Offline
User avatar

Luke Armstrong

  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 am
  • Location: London

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:31 pm

mhood wrote:I've been 'mhood' for 40 years to everyone who knows me. My name is in my sig. I'm not a cinematographer, am not soliciting work, do not have a show reel and couldn't show you any of my recent work if I wanted to (Confidentiality Agreement). I have a killer dream job that comes with a bag of chips and have use for a BMC...actually had use for a BMC since last July. The complaints about l8 shipping are perfectly legitimate IMO.

Is it okay with you professional DPs if a meager vidiot purchases and uses your cinema camera? That's a rhetorical question BTW...I plan to shoot with my BMC no matter what you think. ;)

Agree with you that comments about late shipping are legitimate, most of us have complained, but there is a line where complaints become hateful or offensive and obviously you're not among those that cross it Marc!

I'm not a 'professional DP' - I do it part time, paid, but I don't call myself professional, because it is not my primary source of income. But, I REALLY wanted the BMCC on a certain action movie because I needed a greenscreen element of someone in the foreground, and I could have brought it in, shot an element and comped myself in... The supervisor even signed off on the idea... :( Never mind! Maybe on the next one.

Anyway. We all know you're Marc Hood, as you say it's in your sig. You're not hiding behind a user name.
Luke Armstrong - Digital Compositor
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4274789/
Offline

Christine Peterson

  • Posts: 662
  • Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 pm
  • Location: Boston, MA

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Thanks for the support, guys. I have been asked to crack down on enforcing the real names rule, so you should be seeing more real names around here!
Christine Peterson

(Previously Community Relations Manager for Blackmagic Design)
Offline
User avatar

Tom

  • Posts: 1626
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:08 am
  • Location: Manchester, UK

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Christine Peterson wrote:Thanks for the support, guys. I have been asked to crack down on enforcing the real names rule, so you should be seeing more real names around here!



Would my current configuration be acceptable? Or would I be compelled to amend my actual username also?
Tom Majerski
http://tetragrade.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5157752/
Offline

Christine Peterson

  • Posts: 662
  • Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 pm
  • Location: Boston, MA

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Tom wrote:Would my current configuration be acceptable? Or would I be compelled to amend my actual username also?

I'm OK with full names in signatures for now. Bonus points for links to websites or social sites.

To those who need to make the update, you can do so in your Account Settings: ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details
Christine Peterson

(Previously Community Relations Manager for Blackmagic Design)
Offline
User avatar

Tom

  • Posts: 1626
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:08 am
  • Location: Manchester, UK

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Christine Peterson wrote:
Tom wrote:Would my current configuration be acceptable? Or would I be compelled to amend my actual username also?

I'm OK with full names in signatures for now. Bonus points for links to websites or social sites.

To those who need to make the update, you can do so in your Account Settings: ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details



excellent, thank you for being so reasonable.

where can i spend these bonus points? ;-)
Tom Majerski
http://tetragrade.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5157752/
Offline

Soeren Mueller

  • Posts: 603
  • Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:21 pm
  • Location: Düsseldorf, Germany

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Tom wrote:where can i spend these bonus points? ;-)


Hehe.. BM should come up with a bonus point system.. for real usernames and other stuff.. for example longest standing pre-order etc. ;)
Offline

Jesuan Soriano

  • Posts: 245
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:17 am

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 6:10 pm

mhood wrote:I've been 'mhood' for 40 years to everyone who knows me. My name is in my sig. I'm not a cinematographer, am not soliciting work, do not have a show reel and couldn't show you any of my recent work if I wanted to (Confidentiality Agreement). I have a killer dream job that comes with a bag of chips and have use for a BMC...actually had use for a BMC since last July. The complaints about l8 shipping are perfectly legitimate IMO.

Is it okay with you professional DPs if a meager vidiot purchases and uses your cinema camera? That's a rhetorical question BTW...I plan to shoot with my BMC no matter what you think. ;)


I couldn't agree more with you. I've just recieved an inbox from Christine asking me kindly to change my username. Well Jesuan is my name so I don't know if this inbox is an open message to everybody or she directly sent it to all users. So if you find that Jesuan is not a real name, it's not my problem. :D

I find that everytime I write in this forum, i'm polite and I try to be helpful and answer and give my opinion in the best way I can, even I sign everypost with "jesus" so you can call me Jesus or Jesuan (everybody prefers Jesuan) and I don't think if my username was "ajsfjlaksdfjlasjflk82" my post were less polite or less helpful or less professional. A username doesn't make the person, I've seen people with real names being really really rude so...Who's breaking the rules then?

Maybe I like to protect my privacy and I don't want people to know who I am or where I live or whatever (that's not the case), so I don't think it's necessary to write here all the info I want other people to unknow.

I'm not really into forums, because you have to fill a lot of info I don't feel like to. And that's why I put my user name and log in, no signs, no links, etc. It's nice to show our work here, but maybe just in the way I/we want to.

Some people has been asking questions for a long time and they never get answered, but a user with just two post is capable of changing the game of this forum. I really don't understand. So I'll leave my username as Jesuan. If the mods in here think I'm breaking the rules, ok. I'm sorry! And as Jesuan I'll grab some popcorn and watch "real names" being disrespectful to other people just because they can.

Jesus
Jesus Soriano
Offline
User avatar

rick.lang

  • Posts: 13844
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:41 pm
  • Location: Victoria BC Canada

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Jesuan wrote:I've just recieved an inbox from Christine asking me kindly to change my username. Well Jesuan is my name...

I like to protect my privacy and I don't want people to know who I am or where I live or whatever (that's not the case), so I don't think it's necessary to write here all the info I want other people to unknow.

I'm not really into forums, because you have to fill a lot of info I don't feel like...

Jesus


You've stated your concerns. Our initial reaction to do something we don't feel is justified is resistance and we understand that. But when you've thought it over, you might see the wisdom in the intent of the request.

Christine has said in this thread that at this time a single name for your user name is acceptable if you have your full name in your signature. That's all she is asking for. No need to reveal your location or samples of your work or your résumé. We all appreciate your contributions here and don't want to lose your input. But don't make it hard on Christine and just reconsider your response, Jesus. It's part of keeping the message board's standards of conduct high. You are not the problem regarding your conduct so keep it that way or anyone else will find their own rationale for avoiding the rules and we are back where we started.
Rick Lang
Offline

Jesuan Soriano

  • Posts: 245
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:17 am

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi rick, thanks for responding. What I say is that I don't think having a real name as username make any difference. I can say that my names is Joseph Harryson. And then what? I can sign as Joseph Harryson. And then what? I understand it's something they like to be, but it doesn't mean I amd Joseph and I'm a good user. And I have Jesuan because it's my name, I like to sign as Jesus. But I don't understand that she tells me to change my username since this is my name. Maybe she's not familiar with it. I don't say anything bad about Christine, she asked it to me in a good manners, I know it's her job :D I'm not angry, I just say it's not necessary, in my opinion and i've seen lots of forum who request this, and that's why I don't register in a lot of them.

Jesus.
Jesus Soriano
Offline

bhook

  • Posts: 1024
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Jesus, I think Christine is asking for a first and last (full) name at least in your sig...
Offline

Christine Peterson

  • Posts: 662
  • Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 pm
  • Location: Boston, MA

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 7:37 pm

mhood wrote:Jesus, I think Christine is asking for a first and last (full) name at least in your sig...

Yes, that is what I meant... I know that some people have concerns about sharing their name, but the idea is that if users can be identified, they'll be less likely to be hostile or malicious toward other users. And if you're enforcing the rule for some, you must enforce the rule for all. No specific individual is being targeted with this request -- it's just an overall desire to make this forum a respectful environment.
Christine Peterson

(Previously Community Relations Manager for Blackmagic Design)
Offline

Costa Louvieris

  • Posts: 343
  • Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:06 am

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Christine Peterson wrote:
mhood wrote:Jesus, I think Christine is asking for a first and last (full) name at least in your sig...

Yes, that is what I meant... I know that some people have concerns about sharing their name, but the idea is that if users can be identified, they'll be less likely to be hostile or malicious toward Blackmagic or other users. And if you're enforcing the rule for some, you must enforce the rule for all. No specific individual is being targeted with this request -- it's just an overall desire to make this forum a respectful environment.


Of course it is a good idea, but I WILL still be honest with my feelings on how BMD is dealing with things (as I hope everyone will be) even IF people know my name;)
Offline
User avatar

Marcel Beck

  • Posts: 311
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 am
  • Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 7:44 pm

I was game since the turtles started runnin'

whole nine yards :lol:

@Christine, whats the limit on the avatars?

EDIT: just saw it was 'file size: 6.00 KiB' yikes!
Last edited by Marcel Beck on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marcel Beck
Cinematographer & Producer
follow me: @mxbstudios
Offline

Jesuan Soriano

  • Posts: 245
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:17 am

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Costa Louvieris wrote:
Christine Peterson wrote:
mhood wrote:Jesus, I think Christine is asking for a first and last (full) name at least in your sig...

Yes, that is what I meant... I know that some people have concerns about sharing their name, but the idea is that if users can be identified, they'll be less likely to be hostile or malicious toward Blackmagic or other users. And if you're enforcing the rule for some, you must enforce the rule for all. No specific individual is being targeted with this request -- it's just an overall desire to make this forum a respectful environment.


Of course it is a good idea, but I WILL still be honest with my feelings on how BMD is dealing with things (as I hope everyone will be) even IF people know my name;)


That is what I mean, having a full name doesn't change anything. :D
But if costa adds a full name.......

Jesus :D
Jesus Soriano
Offline
User avatar

Jason R. Johnston

  • Posts: 1615
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:05 am
  • Location: Harlingen, TX

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 8:53 pm

I was completely joking about the resumé stuff, I know a lot of the users on this forum are first-timers, newbs, green horns, etc. I, too, was wet behind the ears when I bought my first "real" camera a billion years ago. :)

And with respect for those who've earned it, what I am concerned with are the ones who deal with things in an amateur and immature way. There's such a thing as voicing a concern (the unsinkable mhood, I'm looking at you) and a line being crossed when demanding the CEO and founder of the company to resign, or pointing fingers and accusing pro shooters/bloggers of taking bribes, which implicates the company of underhandedness, as well (the "complainers" of my previous gripy post).

A lot of the other forums I personally frequent are "real name only" and are much more intolerant than BMD is of non-compliance. REDuser, cinematography.com, Roger Deakins' site to name a few. I think it's respectable for a forum and polite for the members. I think BMD has been nothing if not gracious since this forum opened and I'm to be a part of it. Some of you (cough, mhood) are respectable, kind and have a good sense of humor despite the awful setbacks. Some say nothing at all. And then, there's the others...and they make this forum, until late, unfriendly and largely unreadable. They managed to annoy and then anger John Brawley, one of the calmest and mild-mannered Aussies I've ever shared a thread with. Craziness.

I have no ending for this so I take a small bow. Cheers.
Jason R. Johnston
Cinematographer • Director • Editor • Thread Killer • Based in Texas
Fifty Oars Motion Pictures
Offline

Soeren Mueller

  • Posts: 603
  • Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:21 pm
  • Location: Düsseldorf, Germany

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Jesuan wrote:But if costa adds a full name.......


hehe :D .. that's what I just thought... if Costa adds his full name, everyone can do it 8-)
Offline

Theodore Prentice

  • Posts: 591
  • Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Better yet, how about the mods MODERATE.
Ive given up flagging post with profanity, etc...
Way to go staying on top of enforcing the full name rule though, awesome job :roll:
Offline

bhook

  • Posts: 1024
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Luke Armstrong wrote:I REALLY wanted the BMCC on a certain action movie because I needed a greenscreen element of someone in the foreground, and I could have brought it in, shot an element and comped myself in... The supervisor even signed off on the idea... :( Never mind! Maybe on the next one.


It just dawned on me what you're describing Luke...That would have been awesome!!!
Offline
User avatar

Luke Armstrong

  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 am
  • Location: London

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 11:02 pm

mhood wrote:
Luke Armstrong wrote:I REALLY wanted the BMCC on a certain action movie because I needed a greenscreen element of someone in the foreground, and I could have brought it in, shot an element and comped myself in... The supervisor even signed off on the idea... :( Never mind! Maybe on the next one.


It just dawned on me what you're describing Luke...That would have been awesome!!!


;) wouldn't it just?
Luke Armstrong - Digital Compositor
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4274789/
Offline

Costa Louvieris

  • Posts: 343
  • Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:06 am

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Theodore Prentice wrote:Better yet, how about the mods MODERATE.
Ive given up flagging post with profanity, etc...
Way to go staying on top of enforcing the full name rule though, awesome job :roll:


Come on man, they're doing the best they can with limited resources from what I can tell. I honestly think they've done a good job! The rest of BMD on the other hand....;)
Offline

Christine Peterson

  • Posts: 662
  • Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 pm
  • Location: Boston, MA

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Theodore Prentice wrote:Better yet, how about the mods MODERATE.
Ive given up flagging post with profanity, etc...
Way to go staying on top of enforcing the full name rule though, awesome job :roll:

I do appreciate when you flag profanity. I've been editing out the profane words, but not deleting the entire post. I think I'm all caught up on the swear words, but if you see any please let me know!
Christine Peterson

(Previously Community Relations Manager for Blackmagic Design)
Offline

Felix Steinhardt

  • Posts: 205
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 pm
  • Location: Karlsruhe / Germany

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 11:46 pm

I think the moderators are doing a very descent job here.
When I first came here I thought it would surely be censorship like "the other well known forum" but it isn´t at all!

It´s a real name forum and that should be enforced but I´d rather have too little moderation than mods deleting everything that is not fanboyism.
Offline

David

  • Posts: 321
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:05 am
  • Location: Ohio.... just marginally better than Kalgoorlie

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 5:27 am

One time I called someone on this forum a XXXX rocket.

Well, I've thought about it and I feel really bad now. I'm sorry and I won't do it again.

It was the guy that was always complaining about the lack of BMC green screen footage. Remember him?

Man, what a XXXX :roll:
David Daniel
Dilettante
Offline
User avatar

Michael Sandiford

  • Posts: 285
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:48 am
  • Location: Hereford

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 6:50 am

You want volunteer mods Christine?
Offline
User avatar

Marcel Beck

  • Posts: 311
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 am
  • Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 9:00 am

Michael Sandiford wrote:You want volunteer mods Christine?


Thats going to get messy :D
Marcel Beck
Cinematographer & Producer
follow me: @mxbstudios
Offline

David

  • Posts: 321
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:05 am
  • Location: Ohio.... just marginally better than Kalgoorlie

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 1:59 pm

I got redacted. :cry:
David Daniel
Dilettante
Offline

bhook

  • Posts: 1024
  • Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Did it hurt?
Offline

David

  • Posts: 321
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:05 am
  • Location: Ohio.... just marginally better than Kalgoorlie

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 3:18 pm

It's a little itchy. Kind of a shingles type itchiness .But it's fine. The system works! :D
David Daniel
Dilettante
Offline
User avatar

Christian Schmeer

  • Posts: 904
  • Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:07 pm
  • Location: London, UK

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 9:06 pm

I've finally made the switch!
Christian Schmeer - DP / Colourist
www.christianschmeer.com
www.vimeo.com/christianschmeer
Offline

Radman

  • Posts: 518
  • Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Re: To the mods & to those who use your full name on this bo

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Who remembers Lester Bookbinder.

There must be better things to do.

This forum relies on some experienced people. You should be gratefull.
In my day it cost me for what you are getting for nothing.

on and on and on about names, why not take your time to teach people to say THANKYOU!

Return to Cinematography

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests