4.6K Turret for Original Ursa Owners?

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

Ellory Yu

Re: 4.6K Turret for Original Ursa Owners?

PostMon Apr 16, 2018 5:15 am

roger.magnusson wrote:I don't know... I don't think you can sue a company for not selling a product. To buy something that isn't on the market isn't a consumer right.

Roger, you are correct that you cannot sue a company for NOT selling a product and to buy something that isn't on the market isn't a consumer right. But we are talking about a product that was being marketing for what it was not meant to happen. Meaning we are talking about a camera that was advertised and sold to be upgradeable with the ability to use other sensors in the future but never had sensors that could be upgraded with.

Folks, some get it and some don't. I see Ravi and David gets it. David Hessel just posted an excerpt of a [BMD] release from way back when they were advertising the URSA. Seriously, I feel sadden for those who just doesn't get it. Thank David for that!

For those of you who just think I am upset and complaining, let me say this one more time. I had a good run with my URSA and still using it. I'm not upset or complaining. I am frustrated reading the whining and crying post asking BMD to do something about it and it is going to deaf ears. It makes everyone in this thread, including me, sound stupid. I bet they're just having a great laugh reading the back and forth here by the posters. What I am attempting to do is share some insights on how, if anyone of you want to pursue, they can take a case (either through a complaint with the department of consumer affairs or through a legal class action) with BMD regarding the false advertisement of the URSA and non-delivery of the turret.

BMD too can end this. Basically they will just make a press release that will basically say they are not producing the Turret. Period. Why they are not doing this is beyond me but I suspect that it is because such a statement will put them in legal jeopardy - going back to possible legal class action, etc. I hope you guys (and gals) get it this time since I'm tired of explaining or stating this over and over again.
URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2, Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Panasonic GH5
PC Workstation Core I7 64Gb, 2 x AMD R9 390X 8Gb, Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Mini Monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Resolve Studio 18, BM Micro Panel & Speed Editor

Michael Odhiambo

Michael Odhiambo

PostMon Apr 16, 2018 8:54 am

URSA Users are almost fighting here... BM sits quiet...
Why can't we just get along?

RaviRajah

PostMon Apr 16, 2018 8:56 am

Bmd : just release the dam 4.6 turret you have be it flawed , at a loss of revevue , or for techinal reasons , but sstop undermining the power of your consumers !!!!

Gene Kochanowsky

PostMon Apr 16, 2018 11:56 am

Ellory Yu wrote:Then no one should buy from Blackmagic because they over promise and under deliver. Also, because that's how they operate, we should just let them. That is wrong and against the law. That's fraudulent.

So fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

If you've been following BM then you should be well past the fool me once phase.

If you couldn't tolerate the risk, you should not have bought the camera.

Gene Kochanowsky

PostMon Apr 16, 2018 12:01 pm

RaviRajah wrote:Bmd : just release the dam 4.6 turret you have be it flawed , at a loss of revevue , or for techinal reasons , but sstop undermining the power of your consumers !!!!

Interesting argument, "Your honor, I contend that I can't create good content because BM won't sell me a turret, even though it might be flawed and they sell other cameras with the sensor I want and they offered an upgrade at cost to the new camera."

I'm sure that argument is gonna leave the judge sobbing.

You should also be careful what you ask for. BM could make the turret available at $1,000,000 a copy with again, another IOU.

Ellory Yu

PostMon Apr 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Gene Kochanowsky wrote:
Ellory Yu wrote:Then no one should buy from Blackmagic because they over promise and under deliver. Also, because that's how they operate, we should just let them. That is wrong and against the law. That's fraudulent.

So fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

If you've been following BM then you should be well past the fool me once phase.

If you couldn't tolerate the risk, you should not have bought the camera.

So Gene, what you are saying really is BM is a company with risky products and unsound business practices so those who couldn't tolerate risk should not buy their products. Hmmm.... you could be right. Shame on me for being scam then. So to all BMD product purchasers, we all should yield to Gene's advice, regardless if it makes any sense. I wonder how BM would perceived this. ;)
PC Workstation Core I7 64Gb, 2 x AMD R9 390X 8Gb, Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Mini Monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Resolve Studio 18, BM Micro Panel & Speed Editor

Gene Kochanowsky

PostMon Apr 16, 2018 4:04 pm

Ellory, I've been telling people that if they pre-order do not purchase from a place that takes money up front, and if you buy accessories for any pre-ordered BM product do not buy anything that you can only use with the camera, until the camera ships.

And here is something new (because it's fairly recently that BM has been discontinuing cameras), if you buy a BM camera that has been discontinued, you are on your own. Unlike auto makers, BM doesn't appear to stock parts for discontinued cameras.

And in general buy your cameras from a place that gives you at least a 30 days, no questions asked, return policy. And when you get your product, test it as thoroughly as you can and if there is anything about it that concerns you, send it back. BM does have issues with product quality consistency. If you get a really good one, consider yourself lucky, but it may take several tries until you get a good one.

So yeah, it's a good question, why would anyone want to buy a camera from this company?

BM is a high value low cost manufacturer that is shaking up the industry with innovative products. But there is risk involved. I've explained how you can mitigate that risk.

The disappointing thing, the big problems could be easily fixed with a little discipline and more creative thinking.

1. Stick to the policy of no product announcements until they ship.
2. Avoid developing "future proof" products. There is no such thing, and if there were it's not a good business model.
3. Sell extended warranties to fund replacement part inventories long after the product stops shipping.
4. Improve product quality (if they do that they make more money on 3)
5. They probably have a TQM program, but if they don't then get one

Michael Odhiambo

PostMon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 pm

That sensor was in development 2 years before the NAB 2014 announcement. Its freakin 2018... and they can't get it to work. Maaaaaaan! Even the users here should stop asking for a 6 year old sensor. This is f***in old news.

This thread should change to 6K/8K FF turret. Why settle for a sensor that has not worked for 6 damn years. 6 YEARS y'all?!?!?!? Lets move on. Wait fot a 8K variant of a sensor in 36x24 format. That will make more sense for tomorrow. Thats what we really need. The next sensor. Ask BM to work on that. 15 Stops, GS 6K+ sensor with a base 800. Maybe ask for a unicorn, like dual ISO maxed at 25600 like the Pocket 4K. And 120 RAW and 240 windowed RAW.. I think that will make many of us here very content.

People have asked BM for a pocket 4K...they got it. We need FF even at 6K to give really good 4K for today and tomorrow*

The body is liquid cooled and don't quote me but its supposed to take upto 240fps (windowed). Pressure BM for that. Seriously. F*** the 4.6. Its a great sensor...yes, but why leave it there now?

Admin, change this thread to 6K turret. Lets lobby for the future, not the past.

Donnell Henry

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 12:42 am

Micheal it’s quite possible they ditched the turret they were working on for a more advanced one. I wouldn’t be surprised if the new turret or next generation big Ursa has 6k or more resolution
GODS CREATE

Gene Kochanowsky

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 am

I would be surprised if BM developed another big camera. The trend is towards smaller and lighter cameras. Even the Sony Venice is smaller and lighter than the Ursa by a large margin.

Donnell Henry

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 1:50 am

Gene Kochanowsky wrote:I would be surprised if BM developed another big camera. The trend is towards smaller and lighter cameras. Even the Sony Venice is smaller and lighter than the Ursa by a large margin.

True. It doesn’t necessarily have to be as large and heavy as the first Ursa. Lighter materials can be used. But it would have to set itself apart from the rest of the pack ..I figure a larger sensor/ higher resolution/ higher frame rates. Better low light capabilities. They may even build a wireless system in camera to send a near zero delay HD1080 up to 60p signal to your wireless monitors or receivers like the teradek or cinegears
GODS CREATE

Gene Kochanowsky

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 2:21 am

Henry, what I've been seeing from BM is not so much cutting edge technology, but higher end more expensive technology at a much lower price. That seems to be the arena BM is playing in right now. And it is trying to do this with all competing brands.

The camera you described is already being developed by kinefinity, it's call the MAVO LF. It incorporates Dark Tower in their new KineBack-W to implement totally wireless monitoring and control. It also records directly to SSD. But to be clear, this is kinefinity, and they are even riskier than BM when it comes to broken promises. So who knows if that camera will ever see the light of day.

http://www.kinefinity.com/mavo/?lang=en
https://www.newsshooter.com/2018/04/07/ ... -wireless/

And maybe BM has a similar camera in the works. But I guarantee, it is not going to be a monster like the Ursa. And I don't think BM will ever try to develop a replaceable sensor camera anytime soon. Sensor technology seems to be changing far too fast to fit in with their value proposition.
Last edited by Gene Kochanowsky on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Donnell Henry

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 2:26 am

Gene Kochanowsky wrote:Henry, what I've been seeing from BM is not so much cutting edge technology, but higher end more expensive technology at a much lower price. That seems to be the arena BM is playing in right now. And it is trying to do this with all competing brands.

The camera you described is already being developed by kinefinity, it's call the MAVO LF. It incorporates Dark Tower in their new KineBack-W to implement totally wireless monitoring and control. It also records directly to SSD. But to be clear, this is kinefinity, and they are even riskier than BM when it comes to broken promises. So who knows if that camera will ever see the light of day.

And maybe BM has a similar camera in the works. But I guarantee, it is not going to be a monster like the Ursa. And I don't think BM will ever try to develop a replaceable sensor camera anytime soon. Sensor technology seems to be changing far too fast to fit in with their value proposition.

Kinefinity huh... hmmmm let me go give that a look. I do agree with your post. As for the sensor, i’m Hoping they at least post an update no matter what it is. Good or bad news.
GODS CREATE

Gene Kochanowsky

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 2:37 am

Donnell Henry wrote:... As for the sensor, i’m Hoping they at least post an update no matter what it is. Good or bad news.

BM's has answered with deafening silence.

Ellory Yu

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 2:40 am

I'm just going to seat in the sideline with the rest of the BlackMagic Design staff, just beside Grant, enjoying with snarly giggles on all the silliness talk here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers.

RaviRajah

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 6:02 am

Here is the link to the Turret video where Grant makes commitments to URSA customers

roger.magnusson

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 9:10 am

To be fair, the last thing he said was "It depends on what the yields are". Meaning the production yields of good enough sensors, which we've since learned has been the big issue for 4.6K global shutter. How are they going to sell it if it can't be manufactured?

Dennis Sørensen

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 10:03 am

RaviRajah

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 11:19 am

Stop whining or stop scamming customers?

Gene Kochanowsky

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 11:35 am

RaviRajah wrote:Stop whining or stop scamming customers?

Ravi, that was three years ago. Except for their announcement of the PCC4K, that appears to be what they've done. But it appears there are people, present company excepted of course, that just can't get over the mistakes they made three years ago.

Marc Bartholomew

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Gene, for the life of me I can't figure out your incessant need to mock and ridicule people on this thread. As far as I can tell you have only ever owned a Pocket and Video Assist over the years, and you have no skin in this game. You 're certainly welcome to state your opinion, but you don't need to keep trying to rub it in peoples faces with your particular brand of armchair quarterbacking and satire. As you are self professed amateur, you should understand that this is an issue that has directly affected people who have based their business on these cameras. As such if they want an official resolution to this issue to be presented by BlackMagic, then they should be able to ask for that without constant mockery.

marc

Gene Kochanowsky

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 2:24 pm

marc, let me get this straight, you are seriously banking on BM shipping the Ursa 4.7K turret?

Marc Bartholomew

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 2:29 pm

As I've already stated to you, I don't believe they will. What I want is for them make an official statement. Some people are speculating that they are legally prevented from making any statements because there may be ongoing litigation involved. That may very well be that case. So it might just be a stalemate, people like me still asking BM for an update, and BM is never going to respond. I don't know what the future holds. What I don't want is for people in my situation to be derided for simply wanting a definitive resolution.

Gene Kochanowsky

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 2:41 pm

So marc, you are long past this being a business thing. For you it has become a principle thing. And if it is a principle thing, I think you should scratch that itch. But if you are serious about it, then as I said before, you are barking up the wrong tree. At this point all you are doing is annoying the neighbors.

If you are serious about needing closure then you need to bark up a different tree. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, well that kind of behavior has been called crazy, by people far smarter and more professional than I am.

Marc Bartholomew

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 2:50 pm

As I've also stated, it is a matter of principle for me, I'm calling into question BM's integrity in a public forum.

So, I ask you to stop judging people on this thread and now you are inferring that I'm crazy. This is classic bullying and troll behavior, where you ignore what is being asked and immediately turn it around back on the other person by saying that there something wrong with them. Please stop. I made a mistake by engaging with you, derailing this thread that I thought I was supporting.

Gene Kochanowsky

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 2:54 pm

Sorry marc, I didn't mean to call you crazy, I meant to imply that your behavior was crazy. But hey, carry on. Continue posting the same message over and over again and getting no response. A perfectly sane thing to do. Knock yourself out.

Marc Bartholomew

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 2:59 pm

Ahh, an apology wrapped in a another veiled insult, those are the best.

Ellory Yu

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 3:00 pm

Marc Bartholomew wrote:Gene, for the life of me I can't figure out your incessant need to mock and ridicule people on this thread. As far as I can tell you have only ever owned a Pocket and Video Assist over the years, and you have no skin in this game. You 're certainly welcome to state your opinion, but you don't need to keep trying to rub it in peoples faces with your particular brand of armchair quarterbacking and satire. As you are self professed amateur, you should understand that this is an issue that has directly affected people who have based their business on these cameras. As such if they want an official resolution to this issue to be presented by BlackMagic, then they should be able to ask for that without constant mockery.

marc

Amen brother. I stopped with my last post as a sarcastic replied. He's just a troll now... particularly after you pointed out he doesn't even own an URSA, just a pocket and amateur at his best. Let's ignore this (his) nonsense and move on.

Marc Bartholomew

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 3:08 pm

Gene's certainly welcome to post his opinion on the issue(s) at stake, i.e. BM's willingness or not to produce or not produce a turret upgrade or even update anyone on it's official status, I was just objecting to the parts where he throws in personal insults on people who are still wanting to find out what's going on. I certainly don't want to gang up on Gene here, it's not the place, I'm just asking asking him to knock of the innuendo.

Gene Kochanowsky

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 3:09 pm

marc, thank you for that. For what it's worth I was trying to help you out by suggesting a different course of action.

Gavin_c_clark

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 5:14 pm

Can we get an official update from BM about the turret upgrade for the full size URSA? Please? Pretty please?

Ps on the random 0.0001% chance anyone from bm actually reads this I’m more than happy to give you my ursa back for either a refund or a mini 4.6k and never speak of this again

Dennis Sørensen

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 11:16 am

Gavin_c_clark wrote:Can we get an official update from BM about the turret upgrade for the full size URSA? Please? Pretty please?

Ps on the random 0.0001% chance anyone from bm actually reads this I’m more than happy to give you my ursa back for either a refund or a mini 4.6k and never speak of this again

The turret is off. Dan May said it pretty clearly in a interview.

That is the whole point of the Ursa Mini Pro upgrade offer. You get an Ursa Mini Pro at a dicounted price and you get to keep the Ursa. They have already said this. They did not want to take back everybodies cameras as they can’t use them for anything. So they would rather you keep the Ursa and get a UMP for a good price. You would have had to pay for the turret anyways and now you have both cameras.

I think they have done a very fine thing here.

RaviRajah

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 11:41 am

That is not an official announcement, and even if that was official it would still leave BM liable for selling goods not as advertised based on Grants promises

Gene Kochanowsky

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 11:44 am

So this statement is not completely unequivocal, but if I were BM I would announce an end to the Ursa upgrade program, if there were any doubts that the turret is not happening and that ship is sailing into the sunset.

Mattias Kristiansson

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 2:47 pm

Since there is obviously technical difficulties getting the new sensor to work on the big URSA, I think the upgrade program is quite a nice gesture from BM. Many big companies wouldn't do anything like this, and if they did they would probably have customers trade in the old camera just to have it destroyed if they wanted to take advantage of the offer. I got my URSA V1 cheap since the previous owner used the upgrade program and got an UMP for himself. Although I have an UM46K that is better in many ways, the big URSA is really nice to have for some projects.

However, I still can't really understand why BM are so silent about what's happening with the URSA sensors. Are they testing any prototypes? If so, what are they aiming for? The same specs as current 4,6K sensor? More fps? Global shutter? Have they given up? I can understand if they give up eventually, but then why not just say so and get it over with?

Gavin_c_clark

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 4:31 pm

Dennis Sørensen wrote:
Gavin_c_clark wrote:Can we get an official update from BM about the turret upgrade for the full size URSA? Please? Pretty please?

The turret is off. Dan May said it pretty clearly in a interview.

That is the whole point of the Ursa Mini Pro upgrade offer. You get an Ursa Mini Pro at a dicounted price and you get to keep the Ursa. They have already said this. They did not want to take back everybodies cameras as they can’t use them for anything. So they would rather you keep the Ursa and get a UMP for a good price. You would have had to pay for the turret anyways and now you have both cameras.

I think they have done a very fine thing here.

As far as I know the only interview with Dan May about this is the one posted just above from April of last year. And then in July , Grant, the ceo and founder said this

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61288

If it’s dead, and all they are going to offer is that upgrade, clarify that and ensure resellers know that it’s still valid- last time I checked I didn’t get an answer.

But bottom line, say something. I really have better things to do than check here every few days for any update that probably won’t come. I don’t want to spend £3k on a mini pro only for them to announce that they have the turret working.

I don’t think that after three years that’s too much to ask

Donnell Henry

PostThu Apr 19, 2018 10:44 am

I recently bought a gimbal from eBay. The seller said he won’t be able to ship because he was at nab. So I kindly ask him to check at the Blackmagic booth and inquire about the turret. This is what he wrote me after coming back from nab today
Hi,

I just came back from LV.
For your URSA question, BMD said that so far there’s no solid plan to make the upgrade. The guy I spoke to even indicated, that it will most likely never happen. He said the resources it would take to make an upgrade for an old camera are not feasible since it won’t bring it up to the status of their current cameras. Therefore it is save to say that it will never happen.“

BM CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE US AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT HERE PLEASE!
Let’s end the speculation.
GODS CREATE

Gene Kochanowsky

PostThu Apr 19, 2018 11:24 am

A BM employee saying "It is safe to say it will never happen" is hardly speculation. The only speculation I see here is a few diehards obsessing over a camera upgrade relationship that is clearly over.

Donnell Henry

PostThu Apr 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Gene here’s the issue, I’ve posted before about a BM employee that told me the pocket 4k was not happenning, he said to me the new micro cinema camera was the new pocket. I don’t think some of these guys really know what Bm has in the pipeline sometimes. What i’m Asking for is an “Official update” Not the he said/she said talk. It shouldn’t be a problem for anyone on this thread to want that, whether they feel the turret is alive or dead.
GODS CREATE

Gene Kochanowsky

PostThu Apr 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Donnell Henry wrote:Gene here’s the issue, I’ve posted before about a BM employee that told me the pocket 4k was not happenning, he said to me the new micro cinema camera was the new pocket. I don’t think some of these guys really know what Bm has in the pipeline sometimes. What i’m Asking for is an “Official update” Not the he said/she said talk. It shouldn’t be a problem for anyone on this thread to want that, whether they feel the turret is alive or dead.

Donnell if that is a genuine concern of yours then surely you must know by now that your requests here will not be answered. If you are intent on obtaining an answer that will satisfy you, then you need to contact BM corporate.

Donnell Henry

PostThu Apr 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Gene just did.. The rep told me as far as he knows they're still working on it..but will pass our concerns to upper management about posting an update.
GODS CREATE

RaviRajah

PostFri Apr 20, 2018 6:16 am

How long are we willing to still give BM to make an official announcement??? 4.6k soon will be old and focus will be on 6k , 8 k cameras , Is there anyone that will be willing to file a class action action lawsuit and help those in other countries to gather serial numbers /owners details and to get BM to make a refund for selling a product that was not as advertised , I mean not nice to scam people this way considering the hefty price tag of a URSA at a time for " upgradability features " , and BM not even responding to its clients after so many nice requests

PpMarchena

PostWed Apr 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Any new? Don't give up!
I check this forum every day. As many others.
Respectfully,
Pepe.

David Hessel

PostThu Apr 26, 2018 4:03 pm

Hope for the turret is dead, the URSA is dead. There is no way BM is going to invest more money in developing the turret for a camera that they no longer even make replacement parts for. The only point of this thread anymore is to attempt to get BM to make a public statement about it rather than just let it die quietly.
David Hessel

Michael Odhiambo

PostFri Apr 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Gene Kochanowsky wrote:So this statement is not completely unequivocal, but if I were BM I would announce an end to the Ursa upgrade program, if there were any doubts that the turret is not happening and that ship is sailing into the sunset.

Wait, this does not sound accurate. The URSA body was supposed to have some decent processing (Future proof). Upto 240fps in HD max due to liquid cooling (read somewhere. Might have been speculation) and take up "future sensors" So when Dan says the camera cannot take on the newer UM features...what exactly does he mean? False color, Scrollable playback, new OS, SSD recorder support, all these features CANNOT go into the URSA? Nah. A tiny camera (albeit newer processor et all) is running UM OS..... and Dan is selling that its too old to port over the OS? Sorry, not buying it . Nope, another try Dan.
Another reason I think Dan is selling "untruths" is the body was supposed to take "future sensors" which means....ANY future sensors. Not just the 4.6K sensor. Any sensor. Most users hear are slowly accepting that sensor is not seeing the light of day. But that does not mean the camera was to only use either the shipping 4Kv1 or 4Kv2 and 1 generation up 4.6K sensor. Not much "upgradability" there. That means all along, BM were selling the camera to ONLY accept a 4.6 sensor and nothing beyond that. So, there upgradability clause just went down the tubes. Sorry Hombre. In that case, they sold a lemon. They never mentioned it was a 1 generation upgradable turret. This video can implicate BM.

Last reason I think Dan is doing that thing Trump calls " Highly inaccurate news" is they need to sell the UMinis. If there is any hope of a 4.6K sensor coming, that will affect some sales. A 4.6K GS/RS with 15/13 stops DR and HFR can affect current UM sales... Not by much but enough to shake the balance sheets a bit.

RaviRajah

PostSat Apr 28, 2018 7:49 am

Shipping my URSA back to BM today along with original invoice and a letter requesting a full refund or replacement as the goods purchased were not as advertised.

2875 Bayview Drive Fremont, CA 94538. Att: DAN MAY

Gene Kochanowsky

PostSat Apr 28, 2018 10:58 am

So in all the interviews given by BM people this year that I've seen on YouTube, the Ursa 4.7K turret was not mentioned once. Maybe you've seen one, but I haven't. It's been one big thud.

So what do you think happened?

1. Nobody but a few diehards on this forum cares about it?
2. BM asked the interviewers not to ask about the turret or they would not grant the interview?
- Probably not, or we would have heard about that.
3. Nobody wants to talk about discontinued products?
- Most likely.

But hey, you have your chance next year. Post comments on these videos asking them to ask about the turret next time they interview BM.

Ben Mart

PostSun Apr 29, 2018 5:03 pm

Nay sayers abound but pls check out the pinned thread by Grant and his statement, bitches.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Michael Odhiambo

PostMon Apr 30, 2018 12:09 am

Ben Mart wrote:Nay sayers abound but pls check out the pinned thread by Grant and his statement, bitches.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Your the bitch. Stop insulting users here. Everyone is entitled to an opinion...so do you. Don't use it to hurl insults.
PreviousNext

Return to Cinematography