Footage Request

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

Benjamin Brown

Footage Request

PostFri Feb 15, 2013 1:50 am

Thank you to all that have made contributions with the footage and videos online for perusal. I am truly enjoying each one.

As I am still doing my due diligence on the BMCC, I have been viewing each video I can find. The outside glory shots are astounding. I haven't seen a lot indoors, except for the pool table shot by John Brawley, (loved it by the way. Thank you.) but that room was a lot larger than a lot of the projects I will be shooting in the near future. I'd like to see some "cramped" shots.

I have a request to see a practical set-up of 2-3, maybe 4, people in a room. The room would need to be smaller, i.e. 12' x 12' (3.6 x 3.6m for the metric crowd). Nothing fancy. Conversation establishing shots and information on the lens used. It's more about seeing how much can fit in the shot than how artsy it can look.

If I have missed viewing something online that fits this request, please let me know. I would appreciate it.

I have a few projects that are coming downrange and am working on using the BMCC for them. It's an easy sell for the outdoor shots.

If someone has a BMCC and time, I would love to see some footage. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Benjamin Brown

Re: Footage Request

PostSat Feb 16, 2013 3:01 am

Another request from a VFX Supervisor:

Any quick zoom, rack focus, or quick camera moves. Possible action film coming up.

Thanks.

Benjamin Brown

Re: Footage Request

PostSun Feb 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Continuing the search. Watched the "Magic Donut" clip today. Thanks.

Return to Cinematography