MFT here, selling EF, interested?

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

Joseph Ciccarella

MFT here, selling EF, interested?

PostWed Jun 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know my MFT will arrive today (according to UPS) Ordered it from Adorama so many moons ago. Since I was impatient I had went ahead and bought an EF model, which I will now return or sell to someone on this forum at cost $2995.00. Everything is in the box, good as new. Only took it out to test it and it is working fine, no issues whatsoever. So, if you're still waiting and interested let me know. If not, it's going back to the store on Friday.
Joseph Ciccarella
www.quietallaround.com

Joseph Ciccarella

Re: MFT here, selling EF, interested?

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 6:39 am

Well, MFT seems to be in working order so EF goes back tomorrow. Well worth it, I'm definitely happier with the MFT for my FD lenses. They seemed a little soft on the EF, but on the MFT they look crystal clear. Probably has something to do with the extra glass from the adapter. Never noticed it on my 7D. Well, I look forward to everyone else getting their cameras now and seeing more great footage. I'll be shooting a short starting next weekend and will try and post some stuff as it comes in. Also, just a quick shout out to Meirav over at Adorama, she's been amazing through this whole ordeal! Truly awesome customer service! Best to everyone else and happy shooting.
Joseph Ciccarella
www.quietallaround.com

Junior Ikenwa

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 7:31 am

Joseph Ciccarella wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know my MFT will arrive today (according to UPS) Ordered it from Adorama so many moons ago. Since I was impatient I had went ahead and bought an EF model, which I will now return or sell to someone on this forum at cost $2995.00. Everything is in the box, good as new. Only took it out to test it and it is working fine, no issues whatsoever. So, if you're still waiting and interested let me know. If not, it's going back to the store on Friday.

Congrats!

alexisdacamara

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 10:24 pm

International shipping? I'm from the UK. e-mail me at alexiscavaleiro@gmail.com

Joseph Ciccarella

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 7:03 pm

EF is returned. Btw, wasn't easy. They didn't seem to want it back. MFT is awesome, wait it out, you won't be disappointed.
Joseph Ciccarella
www.quietallaround.com

Joseph Ciccarella

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 7:06 pm

juniortony wrote:
Joseph Ciccarella wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know my MFT will arrive today (according to UPS) Ordered it from Adorama so many moons ago. Since I was impatient I had went ahead and bought an EF model, which I will now return or sell to someone on this forum at cost $2995.00. Everything is in the box, good as new. Only took it out to test it and it is working fine, no issues whatsoever. So, if you're still waiting and interested let me know. If not, it's going back to the store on Friday.

Congrats!

Thanks!
Joseph Ciccarella
www.quietallaround.com

Return to Cinematography