Optical flow + vector blur issues

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Hlevine97

Optical flow + vector blur issues

PostFri May 24, 2024 10:52 pm

Hi all! I've created a couple speed ramps and I always add optical flow with vector motion blur and never had any problems until now. I add the optical flow and vector motion blur to an adjustment layer from where the speed ramp starts and to ends. For some reason the optical flow/vector blur stops working on the last frame even though the adjustment layer covers it.. has anyone ran into this problem before and if so how did you fix it?

KrunoSmithy

Re: Optical flow + vector blur issues

PostSat May 25, 2024 11:16 am

Hlevine97 wrote:Hi all! I've created a couple speed ramps and I always add optical flow with vector motion blur and never had any problems until now. I add the optical flow and vector motion blur to an adjustment layer from where the speed ramp starts and to ends. For some reason the optical flow/vector blur stops working on the last frame even though the adjustment layer covers it.. has anyone ran into this problem before and if so how did you fix it?

I can't see your flow so I can't say for sure, but maybe its something simple as render range being a frame shorter in fusion compared to adjustment layer.

Return to DaVinci Resolve