Text titles make my video become super blurry and pixelated

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

NoviceEditor101

Text titles make my video become super blurry and pixelated

PostMon May 22, 2023 4:55 am

I am using Davinci Resolve 17 and I only use the Edit tab to make videos.

I put various text titles over my video footage in order to give commentary about what is happening the video.

In the Davinci Resolve internal video player, there is literally zero pixelation when I playback these videos with text over them.

Likewise, after I render a video with Davinci Resolve and then play it with VLC player, there is also literally zero pixelation or blurriness at any point.

However, after I upload the video to youtube, after it has finished processing in HD and when I play it back in HD on youtube, suddenly there are massive amounts of pixelation and blurriness whenever my text titles appear on the screen.

I have previously had the same problem with videos that I made with Davinci Resolve and then uploaded them to the Rumble platform. I thought the Rumble platform itself was the cause of my videos becoming blurry, but now that it happens when I try it with youtube too, it seems like the problem is related to Davinci Resolve itself.

Before making this thread, I searched for a solution to this problem and I found nothing that helped, other than one youtube video that told me to change my project settings to Bicubic instead of Sharper.

So I did that, and then I re-rendered the video, then I re-uploaded the video, and waited for it to be processed in HD again.

The problem seems to have been reduced a little bit due to the change to Bicubic, but yet the video still becomes massively blurry and pixelated whenever my text titles appear on the screen whilst playing the video through youtube.

Therefore, I have two questions:

1. Why do both Davinci Resolve's internal player, and also VLC player, display zero pixelation or blurriness from the exact same video which displays massive pixelation and blurriness when played on youtube?

2. What, exactly, can I do to fix this problem so that the video as it plays on youtube will looks 100% identical to the video as it plays in Davinci Resolve and/or VLC Media player? Meaning, I want the youtube version to have zero percent blurriness or pixelation too.

Marc Wielage

Re: Text titles make my video become super blurry and pixela

PostMon May 22, 2023 5:08 am

Which hardware (CPU, GPU, RAM, disk I/O speed)? What specific version of Resolve? What OS? What source file codec? What timeline resolution? What framerate? How does your drive rate with Blackmagic Speed Test? Which GPU drivers are installed? What format are you trying to render to?

The reality is that anything you uploaded is going to be re-encoded. The higher the quality you upload, the better the new compressed file will be. We generally just upload ProRes 422LT and hope for the best. An argument can be made that if you upload 4K, even the resulting HD file will look better.
marc wielage, csi • VP/color & workflow • chroma | hollywood

NoviceEditor101

PostMon May 22, 2023 5:17 am

Marc Wielage wrote:Which hardware (CPU, GPU, RAM, disk I/O speed)? What specific version of Resolve? What OS? What source file codec? What timeline resolution? What framerate? How does your drive rate with Blackmagic Speed Test? Which GPU drivers are installed? What format are you trying to render to?

The reality is that anything you uploaded is going to be re-encoded. The higher the quality you upload, the better the new compressed file will be. We generally just upload ProRes 422LT and hope for the best. An argument can be made that if you upload 4K, even the resulting HD file will look better.

CPU is a Skylake 6600K, GPU 2080, RAM 16 GB 3200 Mhz, disk is 7200 RPM.

I'm using Resolve 17 and Windows 10.

The source file codec are videos filmed with an iPhone SE 2020, which I assume is Quicktime with H.264. Those are the default settings that appear when I go to the Deliver tab, and I leave them as it and render to that same format.

The source files are in 60 FPS at 1080p that is also what I render my videos to as well.

However, back when I had the same problem with videos I uploaded to Rumble, I also tried rendering the videos in various different codecs, and that had zero effect upon solving the problem at that time.

For Black Magic Speed test, I've never heard of that or done that test so I don't know what my system's results would be.

I realize that youtube would re-encode my videos, but I still think the colossal drop in video quality on both Rumble and youtube and the introduction of massive amounts of pixelation and blurriness specific to to videos that have text titles appearing in them indicates that there is another factor going on here which I would like to identify and then fix so that my videos stop looking like trash due to whatever problem is causing this blurriness and pixelation to happen.

Also, I now retract what I said about the switch to Bicubic being a bit better than Sharper. I tried doing a side by side comparison of both videos on youtube paused at the time second while the same text titles are on the screen, and they are both very blurry and pixelated, but in different spots. I literally cannot tell which is better or worse, but they are both really bad.

A few after making this post, I also found a similar thread complaining about this kind of problem:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=89115

The problem I am talking about is the same one shown in that Twitter video, except for me, the pixelation is way more omnipresent and noticeable.

Charles Bennett

PostMon May 22, 2023 9:40 am

One of the most important settings when rendering is bitrate. The lower the bitrate the lower the quality of your video, especially when YouTube has re-encoded it.
This video was shot in 50fps h264 HD at 35000kb/s, upscaled to UHD, and rendered at 60000kb/s in h265. Even with YT replay set to 360p the result would not be too bad if you were viewing it on a small screen.
50FPS UHD.jpg
50FPS UHD.jpg (520.59 KiB) Viewed 2599 times
50FPS HD.jpg
50FPS HD.jpg (506.12 KiB) Viewed 2599 times
50FPS 360.jpg
50FPS 360.jpg (328.47 KiB) Viewed 2599 times

It might be a silly question, but have you got your YT replay resolution set to Auto, which it should be?
Last edited by Charles Bennett on Mon May 22, 2023 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resolve Studio 18.6.6 build 7
Dell XPS 8700 i7-4790, 24GB RAM, 2 x Evo 860 SSDs, GTX1060/6GB (546.01 Studio Driver), Win10 Home (22H2), Speed Editor, Faderport mk1, Eizo ColorEdge CS230 + BenQ GW2270 + Samsung SA200, Canon C100mk2, Zoom H2n.

Charles Bennett

PostMon May 22, 2023 10:05 am

Just for fun, here's a comparison between the video in the Resolve timeline and its replay on YT.
Attachments
Resolve vs YouTube.jpg
Resolve vs YouTube.jpg (894.14 KiB) Viewed 2584 times
Dell XPS 8700 i7-4790, 24GB RAM, 2 x Evo 860 SSDs, GTX1060/6GB (546.01 Studio Driver), Win10 Home (22H2), Speed Editor, Faderport mk1, Eizo ColorEdge CS230 + BenQ GW2270 + Samsung SA200, Canon C100mk2, Zoom H2n.

Jim Simon

PostMon May 22, 2023 12:19 pm

Can you post a link to one of the problem videos, Jeff?
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

NoviceEditor101

PostMon May 22, 2023 5:20 pm

Charles Bennett wrote:It might be a silly question, but have you got your YT replay resolution set to Auto, which it should be?

I had been manually making sure the YT play resolution is set to 1080P, which is the highest that is available with the videos that I've uploaded so far.

Although I have currently re-rendered the video so that Davinci Resolve upscales it from it's native resolution of 1080p into 4K to see if that will help by way of causing YT to use its better re-encoder, but I doubt it will.

When I play the video in 4K on VLC player, there is again zero blurriness or pixelation whatsoever.

In regards to the screenshots you posted of text titles over a video, I can see the drop in quality between the two pictures, but the problem with my videos is way worse than that. With my videos, the huge squares of pixelated blurriness fill up the screen both behind the letters of the text titles, and also in the areas surrounding the letters too, which is often most of the screen, since I have many text titles that take up almost the whole screen.

Jim Simon wrote:Can you post a link to one of the problem videos, Jeff?

I would love to do that, but the problem is, I am trying to publish protest videos and the messages in them are very political, so therefore most likely I would be breaking this forum's rules if I were to do that, and I don't want to break any rules.

UPDATE EDIT: So I have now uploaded the upscaled 4K version of the 1080p video to youtube, and I also changed the encoding in the Deliver tab of Resolve from MOV to MP4.

When I play the upscaled video on youtube in 1080p, the blurriness and pixelation is significantly lower than it was before, but still very prevalent and still wrecking the visual quality of my video to a large degree.

I'd estimate there is maybe a 60% reduction in the blurriness and pixelation on youtube now, but I'd really like to reduce that quite a lot more. I have no idea how to accomplish that though.

Can someone please tell me what exact settings I can render my video in in Resolve so that I stop getting pixelation and blurriness under and around my text titles when the video is played on youtube?

SECOND UPDATE EDIT:

When I play the upscaled video in youtube at 4K resolution, the pixelation and blurriness is almost, but not entirely gone. It is probably a 90% improvement over the original 1080p non-upscaled version being played on youtube.

But most of the viewers of my video probably do not have the bandwidth or hardware to play my video on 4K resolution, so that doesn't actually solve my problem.

I need the very little blurriness and pixelation that is occurring when played at 4K resolution on youtube to also happen when the video is played at 1080p on youtube. How can I make that happen, exactly?

Charles Bennett

PostMon May 22, 2023 9:36 pm

Post a screen shot of your render settings for us to look at.
You could PM me a link to the YT video so I can look at it so it doesn't have to appear in the forum.

Charles Bennett

PostMon May 22, 2023 9:53 pm

Another thought occurs to me. Is the video only blurred and pixilated when the titles appear but otherwise is ok between the titles? If so it would suggest that YT is applying that blurring and pixilation because the words are violating YT rules on what you can post.

NoviceEditor101

PostTue May 23, 2023 12:26 am

Charles Bennett wrote:Another thought occurs to me. Is the video only blurred and pixilated when the titles appear but otherwise is ok between the titles? If so it would suggest that YT is applying that blurring and pixilation because the words are violating YT rules on what you can post.

The answer to the first question is yes. I don't think the answer to the second question is also yes though.

These are the render settings I used when I upscaled my 1080P video to 4K.
Render Settings 1.JPG
Render Settings 1.JPG (76.09 KiB) Viewed 2450 times

And these are the render settings I had originally used before doing the 4K upscale. And I have also rendered the video multiple times with these settings, with frame reordering both on and also off, and neither setting had any effect upon the problem.
Render Settings 2.JPG
Render Settings 2.JPG (71.64 KiB) Viewed 2450 times

NoviceEditor101

PostTue May 23, 2023 9:39 pm

So Charles Bennett tried to help me, which I appreciate very much.

However, it seems as though the things he thought might be causing the problem actually are not what is causing the problem.

Accordingly, I still have no idea what is causing this problem, nor how to solve it.

What else can I do so that I can a) identify the cause of and also b) solve this problem?

Jim Simon

PostTue May 23, 2023 9:42 pm

NoviceEditor101 wrote:What else can I do so that I can a) identify the cause of and also b) solve this problem?
Let us SEE the problem. Post a link.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.

NoviceEditor101

PostTue May 23, 2023 9:52 pm

Jim Simon wrote:
NoviceEditor101 wrote:What else can I do so that I can a) identify the cause of and also b) solve this problem?
Let us SEE the problem. Post a link.

I really want to, and I understand how you guys need to see the video, but that creates a dilemma for me, because I don't want to violate the forum rules by linking to controversial political content which is contained in the same video.

So I don't know what I can do about that. Can I show you via PM?

roger.magnusson

PostTue May 23, 2023 9:55 pm

Are the titles colored? Bright red for example won't look good at all because of how encoders are tuned and because of chroma subsampling.

Jim Simon

PostTue May 23, 2023 10:02 pm

What rule is that exactly, Jeff?
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.

NoviceEditor101

PostThu May 25, 2023 6:47 am

roger.magnusson wrote:Are the titles colored? Bright red for example won't look good at all because of how encoders are tuned and because of chroma subsampling.

Yes, most of my titles are indeed bright colored, however, they are mostly from the standard boxes of color choices that come up on the first screen when I open the Inspector tool with standard basic title option.

Is if it indeed a problem with the colors I've used, then my questions are:

1. Why do the videos have zero blurriness and zero pixelation when played both in Davinci's internal player, and also in VLC media player?

2. Why do the videos have close to zero blurriness and zero pixelation when I play the upscaled 4K version on youtube?

3. What, exactly, colors would I be able to choose so that I receive zero pixelation and zero blurriness when I play the video on youtube at 1080p?

4. I tried reading the article in the link you provided, but most of it went way over my head, as I am just a layman with zero training in editing and the tiny bit that I do know, I learned from trial & error via me trying to use the Edit tab in Davinci.

I am not sure what the lesson is that I am supposed to take away from that article, but if I understand things somewhat correctly, then it seems like you are saying that youtube is wrecking my videos by re-encoding the text letters at a higher rate of compression than my actual video footage?

And if that is what you are saying, then, what, exactly, can I do in my Davinci Resolve Edit tab in order to prevent that from continuing to wreck my videos?

5. That article seems to be saying that the MPEG-2 standard fixes this problem. If that is so, when why I cannot choose an MPEG-2, or a similar option, in Davinci's rendering settings, that will also fix the problem in the same way?

Jim Simon wrote:What rule is that exactly, Jeff?

I don't know, I'm not an expert on the rules here. And I am really not trying to be a wise guy.

But I do know that in general, on forums, posts about or links to controversial political topics tend to be disallowed. And in my experience with reading this forum, I don't see anyone else posting any such content, so I don't want to rock the boat, when my purpose here is solely to receive technical support and guidance so that my Davinci videos stop looking like trash for some reason of which I have no idea how to pinpoint the cause nor how to fix the problem.

Furthermore, I'm also not really keen on somewhat doxxing myself by way of publicly tying my name to my youtube channel, which also is something that would happen were I to post links publicly in this thread.

Moving on to a different aspect of this subject, in the event that no one on this forum who would happen to read this thread would be able to provide me with a working answer as to what, exactly, is causing this problem and how, exactly, I can solve the problem, then possibly could someone here at least please point me in the right direction in terms of where I would be able to hire an expert who will tell me how solve this problem in exchange for me paying them to do so?

But if I spend money, then I would want a guaranteed solution, and not just a guess of what "maybe" or "possibly" might be causing the problem but a guess that doesn't actually work to solve the problem.

I have no idea how to go about finding someone who would for sure be able to pinpoint the cause, and tell me the actual solution, and I also don't know how much that information is actually worth in terms of monetary value in relation to someone who I'd have to pay to give it to me. Could any of you at least give me guidance about those matters, please?

Uli Plank

PostThu May 25, 2023 8:29 am

I've never heard about YT separately encoding video and text (apart from subtitling). But most codecs are optimised for camera footage and the sharp edges of text can look worse than the rest of the frame.
If your footage uploaded in UHD or 4K with a good data rate looks OK, it definitely points in the direction of YT compressing your other footage to death.
No, an iGPU is not enough, and you can't use HEVC 10 bit 4:2:2 in the free version.

Studio 18.6.5, MacOS 13.6.5
MacBook M1 Pro, 16 GPU cores, 32 GB RAM and iPhone 15 Pro
Speed Editor, UltraStudio Monitor 3G, iMac 2017, eGPU

Jim Simon

PostThu May 25, 2023 11:06 pm

NoviceEditor101 wrote:I have no idea how to go about finding someone who would for sure be able to pinpoint the cause
Without actually seeing the problem, you're making it difficult.

I mean, a mechanic can only do so much over the phone. At some point, you have to being your car to the shop.

Find some way to let us see.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.

visualfeast

PostFri May 26, 2023 2:06 am

NoviceEditor101 wrote:
so I don't want to rock the boat, when my purpose here is solely to receive technical support and guidance so that my Davinci videos stop looking like trash for some reason of which I have no idea how to pinpoint the cause nor how to fix the problem.

Furthermore, I'm also not really keen on somewhat doxxing myself by way of publicly tying my name to my youtube channel, which also is something that would happen were I to post links publicly in this thread.

So re-create a simple clip and title with a different word, upload to a new YT account, and post. For possibly better help, also upload the export (that you upload to YT) to a file share and post that as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
•Ryzen 5950x/64G/75TB RAID/3080ti/Intensity Pro 4K/2x ProArt PA278CGV/Dell U2415/Shogun 7/HPE LTO-6/Stream Deck XL
•ZBook 17 G3/64G/Quadro M5000M
•Inspiron 16+/32G/RTX3060
Resolve Studio v18.1.2 (x2)/Windows 10 Pro 22H2

Uli Plank

PostFri May 26, 2023 2:17 am

Or, if you don’t want us to know your YT account, download the clip from YT and put both on a cloud service.
I know it may break the rules of YT, but there are dozens of softwares for this. If YT were strict about it, they could easily block downloads by technical means.
No, an iGPU is not enough, and you can't use HEVC 10 bit 4:2:2 in the free version.

Studio 18.6.5, MacOS 13.6.5
MacBook M1 Pro, 16 GPU cores, 32 GB RAM and iPhone 15 Pro
Speed Editor, UltraStudio Monitor 3G, iMac 2017, eGPU

anttiryt

PostFri May 26, 2023 8:06 am

NoviceEditor101 wrote:
2. What, exactly, can I do to fix this problem so that the video as it plays on youtube will looks 100% identical to the video as it plays in Davinci Resolve and/or VLC Media player? Meaning, I want the youtube version to have zero percent blurriness or pixelation too.

I have a few propositions to try.

First, the problem of addressing this pixelization is that you can't see before uploading how bad it's going to look. Youtube and other sites always reduce the bitstream quite a bit. You might want at home get a low-bandwidth version of the video, so that you can see the pixelation at home before uploading. Checkout the current bandwidth, with e.g. ffprobe, and change the bandwidth limiter in the delivery to a half or a quarter. Or just run it through ffmpeg with CRF settings 23,28,33,38,43,48.

If you get the pixelation at home, see if you can tune davinci text settings. Try to reduce sharp edges and border, use blurring and fading.

If you get a lowbandwidth version which is sort of ok at home, try uploading that.

If you're almost there, try to get most of the bandwidth you have. Try twopass. try uploading in DNxHD.

What resolution are you uploading? Try something like 720p.

My five cents.

And if you got help from this forum, pay it forward. Be nice to people.

Videoneth

• Warnings: 1

PostFri May 26, 2023 9:33 am

Youtube re-encode every video uploaded. They keep your original file, and then they encode multiple version of it for streaming purpose.

Anything uploaded on youtube (and almost all other platforms) are going te be more blurry, less sharp, with more compression artifacts anyway.

Change your timeline to 1440p or 4k. Even if your source is 1080p, export your video in one of these resolution. Youtube will uses VP9 to encode everything larger than 1080p (and will make a VP9 1080p version of a 1440p or 4k file too).

If you upload just a 1080p file, they will use an inferior codec for it.

Linus Tech Tips talked about it 7 years ago :

More here : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=181760
Windows 10
nVidia 3090 - 537.42

NoviceEditor101

PostTue Jun 06, 2023 1:42 am

In regards to anttiryt's post, I'd love to follow that advice, except that I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what he is actually talking about, so I wouldn't know how to go about following his advice.

The only "bandwidth" I know of is internet capacity, but it seems like he's talking about something else? But I literally don't understand what he is telling me. That's not his fault and I appreciate his attempt to help me, but I still don't know what actions I can take in regards to his post in order to go about solving this problem.

Since making my previous reply in this thread, I have talked extensively with a man who has some familiarity with Resolve, although he's not a "certified expert." As far as I can tell though, he seems to have a fairly good idea of what he is talking about.

He had me try various things, such as uploading my video in DNxHR. I uploaded it in DNxHR HQX 12-bit, which created a 40.5 GB file out of a video that is only 3:21 long.

He later told me that youtube converts all videos to 8-bit, so the 12-bit setting wasn't helping me. And he also told me I probably wouldn't have seen any quality difference even if I had used less-good versions of the DNxHR codec.

I also upgraded my Resolve to free version 18, and then I also tried rendering the video again with H.265.

He also taught me how to add film grain with the Fusion tab, so I rendered the video with film grain over the entire video footage too.

I always upscale the 1080p video to 4K now, so that youtube will encode it using the VP9 codec. That is good advice for sure. However, it does not actually solve my problem. The VP9 codec greatly improves the visual appearance in contrast with the lower quality encoder that youtube uses if I don't upscale the video to 4K, but even so, VP9 still doesn't go anywhere near far enough actually to solve the problem. It goes, at most, half way, instead of all the way towards solving it.

In every single version of the rendered video, including versions with different variations of Stroke values, and also 0 Stroke, the video always looks close to the file Rendered with Davinci, meaning very little pixelation or blurriness when the text titles appear, when the video is played on youtube at 4K resolution.

However, when the same video is played at youtube on 1080p resolution, it always has massive amounts of blurry pixelation all around the text letters, regardless of which variation I play.

I've probably made dozens of variations of this video, and none of them had any significant improvement in regards to this issue, other than the fact that the VP9 versions look better than the non-VP9 versions.

Aside from the VP9 vs. non-VP9 factor, none of the other variables seem to be accomplishing anything at all in regards to fixing or reducing this problem.

The person who I consulted with said that the version of the video that I rendered in DNxHR HQX 12-bit looks the best out of all of the many variations I had made, but to my eyes, it still looks like total crap when played at 1080p on youtube.

This man tried many things to help me, but unfortunately they all failed to solve the problem. I appreciate his help and great efforts to solve my problem. Ultimately, however, he ran out of ideas since we had exhausted all the possible options that he could think of.

Is there any possible way on earth by which I can find an actual working solution to this problem that will solve it once and for all?

If I hire a "Certified Davinci Resolve Expert," would they be able to solve this problem? Or would they just end up having me render the video many times again, and still not be able actually to solve the problem even after I've done that?

By the way, I think this article explains the problem that I'm dealing with, as the blurriness and pixelation in these photos is the same thing as what I am experiencing, except that my problem is specifically related to when the video is played at 1080p resolution or lower (it's a bit better at 1440p, but not fully better) and also when Davinci Resolve-made text titles are appearing over my footage:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact

Marc Wielage

PostTue Jun 06, 2023 2:33 am

NoviceEditor101 wrote:These are the render settings I used when I upscaled my 1080P video to 4K.
Render Settings 1.JPG

And these are the render settings I had originally used before doing the 4K upscale. And I have also rendered the video multiple times with these settings, with frame reordering both on and also off, and neither setting had any effect upon the problem.
Render Settings 2.JPG

Why are you using 60fps? Why not just render it all out at 30fps? The bandwidth would be less and the picture quality should look fine. 60fps buys you nothing for most applications.

All we do is just upload ProRes LT at a reasonable framerate (usually 24fps, sometimes 30fps) and call it a day. It looks fine. We accept that a little is lost with compression, and it's the way it is.
marc wielage, csi • VP/color & workflow • chroma | hollywood

Charles Bennett

PostWed Jun 07, 2023 12:00 pm

Here is some comprehensive testing I have just done using similar colors to the ones you originally used.
The video clip is originally HD upscaled to a UHD timeline with 2X Super Scale. I have used the standard text in the Inspector. It was then rendered in h265 UHD using the Nvidia encoder and uploaded to YouTube.
I have included screenshots each labeled as to what it is. As you can only have 3 images in a single post they will be spread across more than one.
Title Test Text Settings.jpg
Title Test Text Settings.jpg (367.7 KiB) Viewed 1698 times
Title Test Screen Grab from Resolve.jpg
Title Test Screen Grab from Resolve.jpg (656.46 KiB) Viewed 1698 times
Title Test Render Settings.jpg
Title Test Render Settings.jpg (311.58 KiB) Viewed 1698 times

Charles Bennett

PostWed Jun 07, 2023 12:05 pm

Here are the next ones.
Title Test Replay Frame Grab From VLC.jpg
Title Test Replay Frame Grab From VLC.jpg (614.4 KiB) Viewed 1696 times
Title Test HD Replay Frame Grab From YT.jpg
Title Test HD Replay Frame Grab From YT.jpg (571.36 KiB) Viewed 1696 times

and here is the video on YouTube. I see no blurring or pixilation. If you do you have something amiss in your replay chain.

Charles Bennett

PostSat Jun 10, 2023 8:46 pm

Jeff, some feedback would be nice. :)

Steve Alexander

PostSun Jun 11, 2023 12:41 pm

I'm not sure why Jeff can't demonstrate this to us using some demo footage and non-controversial text just to show the issue. It doesn't need to be the political coverage. I'm siding with YouTube performing some sort of political censorship, lol.
Time Traveller
Resolve Studio 18.6.6 | Fusion Studio 18.6.6 | Win 11 Pro (22H2) | i9-7940x, P4000 (536.96, 8GB VRAM), 64GB RAM, M.2 boot, SSD scratch, RAID10 data | (laptop) 16" MacBook Pro M1 MAX, 32 GPU cores, 64 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4

Charles Bennett

PostSun Jun 11, 2023 2:31 pm

Well possibly because his titles do not cause blurring and pixilation when viewed on YT. He sent me a link to the video and I have taken the liberty of frame grabbing a sample. I don't see the titles causing blurring and pixilation.
You can see why I used those particular colors in my test, and I didn't add a stroke to them.
Attachments
Sample.jpg
Sample.jpg (429.11 KiB) Viewed 1395 times

Return to DaVinci Resolve