Frame.io: "Unversioned" videos invisible in Deliver page

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Mel Matsuoka

Frame.io: "Unversioned" videos invisible in Deliver page

PostFri Nov 08, 2019 6:49 am

The Frame.io preset in the Deliver page is not showing videos on the connected Frame.io account if they do not have "versions" on them. This makes it impossible to target the video for a new "version" of a timeline render

In my example, the last two videos in the Frame.io folder are the first versions of those timelines which were rendered and uploaded to FIO, so there are no additional "version" attached to them. But when it comes time for me to actually render and upload a new version of those timelines to FIO, there's no way to select them in th "Upload to:" option in the preset:

https://d.pr/i/wkkb9P

The preset will just upload the timeline to FIO with the exact same name as the one that already exists, and I have to go in and manually add that file to the version stack of the original file.
Resolve Studio b19 / Decklink Mini Monitor / 14" 2021 Macbook Pro Max (macOS 14.5, M1 Max) / 32GB RAM

Return to DaVinci Resolve