Audio Track missing in the cutting panel

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

lauracreative

Audio Track missing in the cutting panel

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 1:28 pm

Hey,

I just downloaded Davinci Resolve to cut my videos, I was editing with premiere Pro before and I was used to cut my videos when I can also see the audio track. That's not shown in the page "cut", there's only the video track V1 - is that the normal setup? If no, where can I find the setting to also see the A1 track? :?
I can't find any tutorial or anyone with the same problem, but I saw in some youtube tutorials about other topics with davinci resolve, that they see an A1 track on their screen.

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

Re: Audio Track missing in the cutting panel

PostMon Apr 06, 2020 4:48 am

the cut page has the audio automatically edited with the video elements. If you want to see all the individual elements you can do so on the editor page.
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

Seriously

PostSun Jan 08, 2023 2:32 am

Peter,

She's saying the A1 Audio track on the Cut page is not showing at all. Same just happened to me. Literally cutting audio on A1 on the cut page and then a crash, and now does not show the A1 track itself.

I opened a different different project and the cut page show the A1 track on that one. Went back to that other project, A1 track missing.

Feels like a view setting somewhere but have not located it in the menu or anywhere else yet...

ScottW

PostThu Jul 27, 2023 11:10 pm

Wondering if this ever got solved...having the same issue...missing audio track on cut page that shows up fine on Edit page.

Return to DaVinci Resolve