Resolve won't start

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

jzhelp

Re: Resolve won't start

PostFri Aug 19, 2022 2:46 am

hello davinci wont start, I tried everything I'm new to this but i need help where do i send my log profiles to ? thankyou

here is the link to my google drive folder with logs and sys info thank you !

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing[/url]
Last edited by jzhelp on Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostFri Aug 19, 2022 5:57 pm

You put them on a file sharing site and provide links to them here.

Since you are a new forum user, you may not be allowed to post URLs. If that happens, put a space near the front of the URL, so the system doesn't think its a URL.
Dwaine Maggart
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Support

pratik9

PostSun Aug 21, 2022 11:38 am

Hello, I am user of Da Vinci. After installing Da Vinci 18 on my new laptop It is not opening at all.
I have laptop with Windows 11 and GTX 1650 graphic card. Also I tried dedicating 1650gpu to resolve in graphics setting but still its not starting or open at all. Please help please help. Thank you. I have given my files url. But as I am a new user I have give link in text format. Please see
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Heartfeather

PostSun Aug 21, 2022 5:31 pm

I followed the troubleshooting video on youtube from Scott Fichter and I am still having the same issue.

When I launch Resolve, the splash screen will display and give updates on the different elements it is loading, but when it reaches 'Loading Projects' I get an hourglass at my cursor and the splash screen closes.

I'm using a fairly powerful laptop and have windows set to use the nvidia graphics card for Resolve.
This link contains the logs and system info requested by Dwaine.

I appreciate the help.
Thanks, Alex

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Aug 22, 2022 4:14 pm

@Pratik: It looks like Resolve 18 beta 5 was working successfully with Intel driver 30.0.101.1994

Then the Intel driver got updated to 31.0.101.3222 and Resolve 18 beta 5 stopped working. And Resolve 18.0.1 also doesn't work.

I would suggest you go to the Intel site:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... ivers.html

And download and install the 30.0.101.1994 driver and see if that makes Resolve 18.0.1 happy.
Dwaine Maggart

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Aug 22, 2022 4:22 pm

@Alexander: Open Windows Apps & features: Select the DaVinci Resolve Control Panels. Click Uninstall.

Now Resolve should launch.

Do you have any physical Resolve control panels this will affect?
Dwaine Maggart

pratik9

PostMon Aug 22, 2022 6:57 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:@Pratik: It looks like Resolve 18 beta 5 was working successfully with Intel driver 30.0.101.1994

Then the Intel driver got updated to 31.0.101.3222 and Resolve 18 beta 5 stopped working. And Resolve 18.0.1 also doesn't work.

I would suggest you go to the Intel site:

And download and install the 30.0.101.1994 driver and see if that makes Resolve 18.0.1 happy.

Sir, still not working

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostTue Aug 23, 2022 1:34 am

Send a new Resolve log and NFO with that driver installed.
Dwaine Maggart

pratik9

PostWed Aug 24, 2022 10:37 am

I am sending again my resolve logs and NFO file as gdrive link please see (I am new user).
I want to mention my syst specs:
OS: Windows 11, 11400H 11th Gen Intel Processor, NVIDIA 1650 GPU 4GB Graphics card, 16 GB RAM, 500GB SSD. When I first installed da vinci resolve 17. It was run perfectly with nvidia gpu. But now my Intel Graphics drivers are officially updated to latest one & I dont want to degrade them. I want to run resolve completely on nvidia gpu only, last time when I run DV 17 I need to change my specific gpu for resolve as nvidia as notified by onscreen notification by DV 17 then it was run perfectly. I am really in need to use resolve so please help out. Thank You.

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostThu Aug 25, 2022 3:39 pm

The Intel OpenCL.dll driver is crashing Resolve during it's GPU detect phase at startup.

My only suggestions are to find an Intel driver version that does not do that, or to totally remove the Intel driver with the DDU app, which you can find a procedure for here:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=119852&hilit=+ddu#p659861
Dwaine Maggart

pratik9

PostFri Aug 26, 2022 10:00 am

Dwaine Maggart wrote:The Intel OpenCL.dll driver is crashing Resolve during it's GPU detect phase at startup.

My only suggestions are to find an Intel driver version that does not do that, or to totally remove the Intel driver with the DDU app, which you can find a procedure for here:

Sorry but I am not willing to remove intel graphics drivers. Although, I have got started My da vinci resolve 18. The reason is I downloaded OpenCL.dll file from internet and paste the file in programs directory & guess what It got started the application with Nvidia gtx 1650 gpu. I want to know is there any harm due to downloaded dll file?
Thank you.

Heartfeather

PostSun Aug 28, 2022 10:26 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:@Alexander: Open Windows Apps & features: Select the DaVinci Resolve Control Panels. Click Uninstall.

Now Resolve should launch.

Do you have any physical Resolve control panels this will affect?

Resolved!! :D
And no, Sir. This is my first time using your software, but I'm sure it would be a worthy investment given what I've seen so far.

coolblueice

PostWed Aug 31, 2022 8:18 am

taycehebert wrote:Hello my name's Tayce and i'm not quite sure how forums exactly work so I hope someone can see this. I downloaded DaVinci Resolve 17 and I cant seem to start this program. I have all of the system requirements, my driver is up to date I have tried unplugging everyone of my usb's and starting the program but no luck, I have no VPNS running, I have turned off my windows fire wall and tried to start it but nothing, I have tried the compatibility trouble shooter, the TCP port scanner script, and I cant seem to get the application up and running. Any help would be much appreciated because this program looks wonderful and I have no clue on what to try next. I tried to leave a url of my log files but it says urls are not allowed so i apologize. :)

Hey Tayce...

Just out of curiosity, did you ever get Resolve to start properly? I was having the same issue. The forum repliers often say to "look for logs" but they give no hint of where I should be looking. In the forest? In my fireplace? Ha ha! :D

Seriously, however, we don't all have computer science degrees, so more detailed suggestions would be appreciated.

I did find a solution in an article by a really great tech person that gave exact instructions on steps to follow (offering the easiest solutions first). Her name is Via Kuang. Since I probably am not allowed to post a link to her article, you can find it by doing a Google search with the following search terms:
"DaVinci Resolve Won’t Open on Windows PC Via Kuang"

In my particular case, her second idea (of opening the program in "Windows 8 compatibility mode" worked for me. She offers nine solution ideas. Perhaps one of them will work for you.

Dutchy1991

PostThu Sep 01, 2022 5:17 pm

Hi all,

Davinci resolve studio 18 wont start.

I did some video optimization in the morning. reopened in the evening and wouldn't work.

Here is my system

I tried to make a capture log zip file but i got an error.

ip I/O error: No such file or directory

zip error: Could not create output file (C:/Users/Alex/Desktop/DaVinci-Resolve-logs-20220109_181521.zip)

I have tried, re-installing davinci.
Clean re-install of my Graphics card.
rolling back my other system graphics card.
prioritising my 10 series graphics card in my graphics settings.

Please help :)

Many thanks,

Alex

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostFri Sep 02, 2022 9:03 pm

Your link requires access credentials. Please make it an open link.

Assuming you have a Windows system:

The log error is due to having your Desktop on OneDrive.

Unzip the attached file.

The zip contains this file: CaptureLogsOneDrive.bat

Copy this file to C:\Program Files\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve

Then run CaptureLogsOneDrive.bat

This should create the log file.
Attachments
CaptureLogsOneDrive.zip
(903 Bytes) Downloaded 54 times
Dwaine Maggart

Dutchy1991

PostSat Sep 03, 2022 1:37 pm

Hi Dwaine,

Here is the unrestricted link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mC8EdR ... sp=sharing

unfortunately the file you linked with the zip file.

CaptureLogsOneDrive.bat

did not provide me with a capture log after following your instructions.

pyogi_the_wise

PostSun Sep 04, 2022 3:59 am

Hi i really hope im doing this right, im new here.

im on windows 10 and ive been trying to get resolve 18 (free version) to start for a while, and ive tried disabling windows firewall, updating drivers, installing on boot drive, closing vpn, using compatability mode, pretty much the whole nine yards.

still, the Resolve splash screen opens, it starts running the little loading things in the bottom left, and then it simply disappears with no trace of even a background program on Task Manager.

I have the log file thingy here, i really have no idea what else to do, this is the only good free video software i can find and im really hoping to get it to work.

thanks and sorry for any trouble :)

~Eliot

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostSun Sep 04, 2022 8:30 pm

@Alexander: Without logs, it's difficult to tell. It appears you may have an external display connected to the laptop. Disconnect that and see if that allows Resolve to start.
Dwaine Maggart

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostSun Sep 04, 2022 8:31 pm

@Eliot:

In a File Explorer window, go to:

C:\Program Files\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve

and run CaptureLogs

This will place a Resolve log file named similar to this on your Windows desktop: DaVinci-Resolve-logs-20181228_140434.zip (You may not see the .zip extension if your system is set to hide known extensions).

Then open Windows System Information and do a File - Save (Not a File Export), which will generate a .NFO file.

Place both those files on a file sharing site and provide links to the files here.

If you are a new Forum user, you may not be allowed to post URLs. If this happens, just put a space near the front of the URL, so the system doesn't think it's a URL.
Dwaine Maggart

r3sonant

PostThu Sep 08, 2022 11:20 am

Hello.

I have just upgraded to Davinci Resolve Studio 18.0.2 and now it won't start.

I am on the latest Nvidia Studio Drivers.

The splash screen comes up and it says it is loading stuff then it just disappears.

It was working fine on 18.0.1.

Thanks.

KnifeDagger

PostFri Sep 09, 2022 10:14 am

Sorry if anything is off I am new here. Been having an issue with DaVinci Resolve 18 (Free Version) launching properly. It will pop up for a split second and then close instantly even in Task Manager. I tried running it in combability mode but it will freeze for ever at "Loading Fairlight Engine". I have tried everything from updating/disabling drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, firewall, and combability mode as mentioned before. I have not had this issue before and as far as I am aware nothing has changed software or hardware wise on my end.

Above is a link to both my system info and the DacVinci logs on a fresh reinstall that still will not fully launch.

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostFri Sep 09, 2022 5:02 pm

@Thomas: The issue is likely due to the Insignia USB3.0 Display Adapter you have loaded. And/or the display connected to it.

Go into Windows Device Manager, and in the Display Adapters, right click the Insignia adapter and select disable device.

Now see if Resolve will launch.
Dwaine Maggart

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostFri Sep 09, 2022 5:03 pm

@Stephen:

and run CaptureLogs

This will place a Resolve log file named similar to this on your Windows desktop: DaVinci-Resolve-logs-20181228_140434.zip (You may not see the .zip extension if your system is set to hide known extensions).

Then open Windows System Information and do a File - Save (Not a File Export), which will generate a .NFO file.

Place both those files on a file sharing site and provide links to the files here.

If you are a new Forum user, you may not be allowed to post URLs. If this happens, just put a space near the front of the URL, so the system doesn't think it's a URL.
Dwaine Maggart

r3sonant

PostFri Sep 09, 2022 5:42 pm

Hi Dwaine.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Here is the link to the .nfo and log files.

Thank you.

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostFri Sep 09, 2022 6:47 pm

PM me this file:

C:\Users\Steev\AppData\Roaming\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve\Preferences\dblist.conf
Dwaine Maggart

Molby242

PostSat Sep 10, 2022 9:09 am

Molby242 wrote:
Dwaine Maggart wrote:I would suggest you remove the AMD iGPU driver using DDU. Then see if Resolve will start.

The link below describes using DDU to remove an Intel driver. Process is the same for an NVIDIA or AMD driver:

Sorry it took me a while to get this going. I used the DDU to remove both drivers, and DR17 was up and running, but I then found all my screen resolutions a bit wonky and lost control of some functions (eg. screen brightness control). I reinstalled AMD graphics driver and brightness control returned, but if I understand correctly, I'm supposed to keep the AMD graphics driver uninstalled?? Is this a situation of not being able to have my cake and eat it too, either have a working DR17 vs properly working display?

Thanks for all the help getting me to this point so far though!

Dwaine Maggart wrote:Did reinstalling the AMD driver cause Resolve not to work again?

Can you send a new log and NFO file?

Just wanted to give a quick update: I uninstalled everything, fresh installed DR18, and everything works now! Thanks again Dwaine for all your spare time you spend on the forums trying to get everyone up and running!

Dutchy1991

PostSun Sep 11, 2022 1:28 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:@Stephen:

and run CaptureLogs

Hi Dwaine. I still have had no luck. I have now done a system restore/clean install. reinstalled resolve, drivers. Davinci resolve prompted where to save my videos, checked my requirements. then didnt start again. I am unable to get a Capture log with normal version or the onedrive version you sent me.

Any other leads?

Alex

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostSun Sep 11, 2022 8:30 pm

That sort of implies something odd with your system. But whatever.

In File Explorer, go to this folder:

C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Roaming\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve

Zip the Preferences folder. Zip the Support folder. Send a link to those 2 zip files.
Dwaine Maggart

Firepixel85

PostSat Sep 24, 2022 11:43 am

I have kind of the of the same problem DaVinci opens tries to load Fairlight and the when I click it it crashes a have attached the log files. Thanks for helping. :)
Attachments
DaVinci-Resolve-logs-20220924_142605 (1).zip
here are the logs
(851.83 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Sep 26, 2022 5:47 pm

Need a Windows System Info .NFO file.

Open the Windows System Information app. Select it's File menu, then select Save. That will create the .NFO file.
Dwaine Maggart

slongmore

PostTue Sep 27, 2022 9:28 pm

Hi Dwaine,
I removed Resolve 17 and installed Resolve 18, but it fails to load and displays "suspended" briefly in the task manager. I've attempted multiple online suggestions for troubleshooting this, and nothing seems to work. Here's a link to the log file. Please let me know if there's something specific I need to remove from my PC.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1snAx9Q ... sp=sharing

Thanks in advance for the assistance.
Shawn

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostWed Sep 28, 2022 6:59 am

Need a Windows System Info .NFO file.

Open the Windows System Information app. Select it's File menu, then select Save. That will create the .NFO file.
Dwaine Maggart

slongmore

PostWed Sep 28, 2022 12:13 pm

Hi Dwaine. Here's a link to the .NFO file. Let me know if you need anything else.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aYC8Gx ... sp=sharing

Thanks again!
Shawn

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostWed Sep 28, 2022 3:28 pm

Resolve doesn't like the Citrix Indirect Display adapter. I'd start with removing that, to see what happens.

And Resolve is probably not going to like all those DisplayLink USB Devices in the display area. But hopefully removing the Citrix thing will be enough.
Dwaine Maggart

slongmore

PostWed Sep 28, 2022 10:49 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:Resolve doesn't like the Citrix Indirect Display adapter. I'd start with removing that, to see what happens.

And Resolve is probably not going to like all those DisplayLink USB Devices in the display area. But hopefully removing the Citrix thing will be enough.

Hi Dwaine,

I removed the Citrix Indirect Display adapter, and Resolve still doesn't start. I'm also getting a MinGW Runtime Assertion error message which you can view from the following link. Any thoughts?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWKVYC ... sp=sharing

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostThu Sep 29, 2022 10:13 pm

Were you getting that error before?
Dwaine Maggart

slongmore

PostThu Sep 29, 2022 11:00 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:Were you getting that error before?

Hi Dwaine,

Yes, I received the same error after initially launching the program. I reproduced the error by deleting the Blackmagic Design folder from the following location and rerunning the program.

C:\Users\longm\AppData\Roaming

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostFri Sep 30, 2022 3:46 am

Yes, OK. Had to go back and review the logs again. This explains why there aren't any. It never got that far.

But what's odd, is that there are lots of Resolve errors in the NFO Windows Error Reporting log caused by the Intel driver module igdrclneo64.dll. I wouldn't expect to see those unless Resolve was trying to run. But I guess the onboarding app was causing those.

It's an issue with the Intel driver. The latest driver HP has for that model is from 2018. The driver you have installed is from Feb 2022. Don't know where it came from. But all I can suggest is trying a different Intel graphics driver.
Dwaine Maggart

slongmore

PostFri Sep 30, 2022 6:12 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:Yes, OK. Had to go back and review the logs again. This explains why there aren't any. It never got that far.

But what's odd, is that there are lots of Resolve errors in the NFO Windows Error Reporting log caused by the Intel driver module igdrclneo64.dll. I wouldn't expect to see those unless Resolve was trying to run. But I guess the onboarding app was causing those.

It's an issue with the Intel driver. The latest driver HP has for that model is from 2018. The driver you have installed is from Feb 2022. Don't know where it came from. But all I can suggest is trying a different Intel graphics driver.

Hi Dwaine,

I went to Intel and updated the driver based on my serial number. After doing this, Resolve 18 showed my GPU wasn't sufficient and prompted me to select a different one under preferences. Unfortunately, there weren't additional options under preferences, so I reverted to Resolve 17, which loads fine.

I'll attempt updating to Resolve 18 at a later date.

Thanks for the help.
Shawn

Fariah

PostSun Oct 02, 2022 7:53 pm

I have been using DaVinci resolve 17 for a while and when I updated it to resolve 18 I'll try to launch Resolve and it'll be on the splash screen, get to the part where it says "Loading Projects" close the splash screen and then Resolve won't launch.

I have watched and tried every tutorial online and nothing has worked, I have been trying for days. any help would mean a lot. I absolutely love davinci resolve

here is my davinci resolve logs

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P-5Wyz ... sp=sharing

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Oct 03, 2022 8:25 pm

Open the Windows System Information app and select it's File menu, then select Save.

This will generate a .NFO file. Need to see the .NFO file.
Dwaine Maggart

heisejustin

PostMon Oct 03, 2022 8:35 pm

Hi Dwaine,

I had been using Davinci resolve 17 for abou a year, yesterday the application crashed while I was using it and I could not open it after that. Every time I click it, the mouse wheel would show for a few seconds and then go away.

GPU: GTX 1660 super

What I tried
1. reinstall davinci resolve
2. remove from task manager ( there was no running task)
3. set Davinci as my preferred GPU app

here are my logs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PM85lV ... sp=sharing

Fariah

PostMon Oct 03, 2022 8:48 pm

Hi dwaine, i think i put the .NFO file in this link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wZ7uqg ... sp=sharing

missolga

PostMon Oct 03, 2022 9:38 pm

Sorry, new to Resolve and I think I should have posted here instead of starting a new thread. Below is copy/paste of my 'used to launch but won't now' issue -

Hello, I'm using Krita to create animation, but to render as video Krita said I had to install ffmeg essentials, which worked for rendering in Krita but killed my recently installed Resolve 18. If this is an openCL issue or such I don't know what to do as apparently ffmeg is necessary for my rendering in Krita and I'd hate to have to uninstall/reinstall (ffmpeg) every time I need to render something (I"m not a good PC troubleshooter). Links to capturelog and sysinfo are below, TIA any help much appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-5pC4Y ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-0jdBG ... sp=sharing

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Oct 03, 2022 11:14 pm

@Fariah: Go into Windows Settings - Apps & features and select the DaVinci Resolve Control Panels app. Then select Uninstall.

Now Resolve should start.

Hopefully you don't have any physical Resolve control panels that require the control panel app.
Dwaine Maggart

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Oct 03, 2022 11:23 pm

@Justin:

Somehow, your config.dat file has gotten corrupted.

Open File Explorer Options, and on the View tab, enable "Show hidden files, folders and drives".

Also unselect "Hide extensions for known file types".

Then in File Explorer, navigate to this folder:

C:\Users\heise\AppData\Roaming\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve\Preferences

Delete the config.dat file

Now Resolve should start. All the Resolve preferences will be set to their default values. Reselect any Resolve Preference setting changes you had previously made.

If Resolve still doesn't start, send a new Resolve log file.

Also send a Windows System Information .NFO file. Generate that by opening the Windows System Information app and selecting its File menu, then Save. That will generate the .NFO file.
Dwaine Maggart

Fariah

PostTue Oct 04, 2022 12:31 am

IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much dwaine

pjcastro

Re: Davinci Resolve will not open (Resolve 18)

PostSat Oct 08, 2022 8:44 pm

To whom this may concern, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to help myself and others.
My issue that I have is when I try to launch Davinci Resolve it will not start. It does the whole loading screen but then it just closes. I have tried everything in Scott Fishters youtube video to try and get it to work, ie: I've updated my video drivers, checked usb peripherals, made sure no VPN is running, checked windows firewall to see if it was blocking resolve or anything resolve related, I've tried running it in compatibility mode for both Windows 8 and 7,

I've ran the compatibility troubleshooter, I've checked the TCP Port Scanner Script, as far as OFX plugins I don't have any so I did not need to pull them out of the folder and drop them in one by one while trying to launch resolve, I've also tried launching resolve in both power saving and high performance mode (although both modes use the same graphics card). As far as my system goes it should meet all the requirements. I have in total 32 gigs of RAM and a 12gig video card (MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus 2x).

I have been using Resolve for around 4-5 months and have had no issues. The only thing that has changed is I have just recently moved from Oregon to California (that was yesterday 10/7/22). Today (10/8) after hooking my pc back up at my house down here I went to launch Davinci Resolve and it will not open. I'm very disappointed because I have projects on there that I've been working on for months and I really don't want to lose them.

Any help at all is appreciated!
I have tried to attach my log file (CaptureLogs) into a zip file but it says it is too large (413 error) So I'm not sure how to give you guys access to that. Please let me know what I should do

EDIT: I have figured it out! Easy enough it was actually an issue with my network that I was on. After trying most of everything I could think of or find on the internet I figured that I might as well try downloading it on a different PC to see what happens. When I did this it also didn't open on that PC. That seemed really odd to me since it was a completely new PC that has never had any problems, and that's when I realized that it had to be something with the specific network both PC's were on. I then unplugged my ethernet cord to lose access to the internet, and then I launched Resolve AND IT WORKED! Not really sure how my network should have something to do with it but if any of you are having trouble launching Resolve and you're out of options, you should try this.
Last edited by pjcastro on Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

PostSun Oct 09, 2022 8:57 am

Put full resolve generated logs and NFO, as per the FAQs, on Dropbox or similar and put a link here with a space in the path.
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

MilanV

PostMon Oct 10, 2022 3:41 pm

Hi Dwaine.
Can you please help me. I closed DR 18 Studio today before lunch after I exported two files from a DR project to an USB memory. Nothing complicated. Than I closed DR application and I restarted my PC because it was an update waiting (I didn't check what) and when I came back after lunch, Davinci Resolve won't start. I tried everything what I could find on Youtube, Internet, removed config.dat file... In the end I made a copy of project folder to an extern HD, uninstalled Davinci Resolve with uninstaller on our (company) PC and installed DR 18 again. Didn't work. I uninstalled it again and deleted Davinci Resolve folders in Program, ProgramData and in AppData>Roaming folder. Installed DR again and I still can't open it. When I double click on Resolve.exe file in DaVinci Resolve folder, nothing happend. I don't remeber how many times I restarted the computer. A lot...
Could you please look at the attached log file and see if you can help me to solve my problems? I lost the whole workday and I'm quite desperate. This has never happened before.
Best regards
Milan

Link to .NFO file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhRVH2GuWQ8btl4qBsQ ... 6?e=aOHekQ

Link to Resolve Log files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhRVH2GuWQ8btl-lfre ... F?e=bnIvYS
Last edited by MilanV on Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PreviousNext

Return to DaVinci Resolve