Subclip from Multicam with extents

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

dcolacino

Subclip from Multicam with extents

PostWed May 12, 2021 6:59 pm

I've shot some interview footage with two cameras and external sound. I'm now in the process of choosing selects from that footage and would like to make use of subclips. However, it seems that there's no way to edit the sub clip from a multicam clip or to add extents. Am I missing something?

Also, since I have mic's on each of the interview subjects, I'd like to create subclips with all of the audio tracks. Instead, a multicam clip (and subclips made from it) just comes into the timeline with a single audio track. Is there a way to create a sub clip with all audio tracks?
Resolve Studio 18.6.6 (build 7); iMac 27 inch, Retina 5K; 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 processor; 64 GB 2400 MHz DDR4; Internal 2TB SSD; Radeon Pro 580 8 GB graphics running Ventura 13.6.4.

Return to DaVinci Resolve