problem with macro from Fusion and DVR/Fusion?

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

robwuijster

problem with macro from Fusion and DVR/Fusion?

PostThu May 13, 2021 10:08 am

Hi all,

I've run into this interesting 'problem'.
When I create a macro containing several images in the comp, I can re-use this macro without any issues in Fusion again. All images are found and the macro is working as expected.

If I create the same macro inside a Fusion comp in DVR, the macro will not work, as all images are not picked up after placing it inside a comp. I have to redo all loaders for the comp top get it to work again.

I looked into the macro .setting files for the macros, but media paths and filenames are correct for both.
Also interesting is that the macro made in Fusion does work fine in DVR.

I can see both macros are slightly different in the code, but can this be a bug?

rob
Windows 11 ⊕ Resolve Studio 18.6.5 b7 ⊕ ASUS PRIME X670E-Pro ⊕ AMD Ryzen 9-7900X ⊕ Arctic Liquid Cooler II ⊕ 64GB RAM ⊕ OS SSD Samsung 980Pro 2Tb ⊕ Cache SSD Samsung 870 EVO 1Tb ⊕ Video HD WD Blue 4Tb ⊕ Geforce RTX 3060 12Gb ⊕ BenQ SW270C ⊕ Dell U2412M

Return to DaVinci Resolve