Speed Editor will no longer work in BlueTooth DVR 17.2-Fixed

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Tomek Sadowski

Re: Speed Editor will no longer work in BlueTooth DVR 17.2

PostMon May 24, 2021 10:43 pm

my ID
Attachments
Zrzut ekranu 2021-05-25 00.39.57.png
Zrzut ekranu 2021-05-25 00.39.57.png (34.75 KiB) Viewed 6215 times
Resolve Studio 17.2.2 | Speed Editor 1.4 | Win10Pro 20H2 | i9-9900KS | GTX1070 (462.59) | 32GB RAM

GrizzlyAK

PostTue May 25, 2021 3:15 am

I too can confirm that my SE no longer works on BT. I typically keep mine connected via USB, but after seeing this post, I checked in Win10 that it was connected via BT, and it was. I then checked in DR Control Panel Setup, and it appears there, and it works with the timeline. However, if I unplug the USB from the SE, DR hangs for about 30 seconds or so, the lights on the SE go off, and it is unresponsive and no longer appears in the DR Control Panel Setup, although it still appears connected in Win 10 BT. Win 10 20H2, DR 17.2 SE 1.3. This all worked prior to either 17.2 or the SE 1.3 upgrade. Not sure which is the culprit, but something is broken.

EDIT:
I did find it interesting though, that the SE usually appears in my Win 10 BT list under Mouse, Keyboard, & Pen, but just to see what would happen, I disconnected the SE from Win 10 BT, and then re-added it, after which it no longer appeared under Mouse, Keyboard, & Pen, but under Other Devices. Perhaps DR is expecting the SE to be in one device class, but the SE 1.3 FW puts it in another?
Shane Taylor
Owner, Ion Drift Productions
www.iondriftproductions.com

Resolve Studio V17.4 Build 12 Activation Key
Windows 10 Pro x64
HP Z820, 16 core
32 GB RAM
RTX 2080Ti 11GB
26 TB Storage
OS & Cache on SSD
MOTU Ultralite MK3 Audio Interface

ATV_fi

PostTue May 25, 2021 3:24 pm

Peter Chamberlain wrote:thank you Dave.
Anyone else have a config they can share?

Hi!

Here is mine. Before update it worked well....

BTHLE\Dev_bc33accad8e5

GrizzlyAK

PostTue May 25, 2021 7:50 pm

GrizzlyAK wrote:I too can confirm that my SE no longer works on BT. I typically keep mine connected via USB, but after seeing this post, I checked in Win10 that it was connected via BT, and it was. I then checked in DR Control Panel Setup, and it appears there, and it works with the timeline. However, if I unplug the USB from the SE, DR hangs for about 30 seconds or so, the lights on the SE go off, and it is unresponsive and no longer appears in the DR Control Panel Setup, although it still appears connected in Win 10 BT. Win 10 20H2, DR 17.2 SE 1.3. This all worked prior to either 17.2 or the SE 1.3 upgrade. Not sure which is the culprit, but something is broken.

EDIT:
I did find it interesting though, that the SE usually appears in my Win 10 BT list under Mouse, Keyboard, & Pen, but just to see what would happen, I disconnected the SE from Win 10 BT, and then re-added it, after which it no longer appeared under Mouse, Keyboard, & Pen, but under Other Devices. Perhaps DR is expecting the SE to be in one device class, but the SE 1.3 FW puts it in another?

The plot thickens. So, I disconnected the SE again, and re-added, exactly like before, and this time it appears under Mouse, Keyboard, & Pen, and the lights on it light up - AND IT WORKS. This does seem to point to a disconnect between the SE BT Connectivity logic and where DR is expecting to find it. Anybody else seeing the same behavior in where their SE is landing when added multiple times, and if it works in one configuration but not the other?
Shane Taylor

Windows 10 Pro x64
HP Z820, 16 core
32 GB RAM
RTX 2080Ti 11GB
26 TB Storage
OS & Cache on SSD

nos402

PostTue May 25, 2021 8:30 pm

Just adding my voice to the chorus. Since 17.2 my speed editor is not longer found until I remove it from my windows bluetooth devices and then add it again. Then it works. I have to do this every time I open Resolve or else as others have said, in the windows bluetooth panel the speed editor will flash between "Paired" and "Connected" and Resolve won't see it. So frustrating!

GrizzlyAK

PostWed May 26, 2021 2:25 am

After more testing, it's clear to me that the SE BT connectivity following either 17.2 or the SE 1.3 upgrade is severely broken. The USB still works, though.
Shane Taylor

Windows 10 Pro x64
HP Z820, 16 core
32 GB RAM
RTX 2080Ti 11GB
26 TB Storage
OS & Cache on SSD

El_Duderino

PostWed May 26, 2021 5:17 am

Hello,

same here.

Cheers,
Alexander
Attachments
Speed Editor Hardware ID.png
Speed Editor Hardware ID.png (32.48 KiB) Viewed 6048 times
DRS v18.6.5 Build 7

PiHo56

PostWed May 26, 2021 12:15 pm

What is Blackmagic telling about that problem, so many have this issue, including me? Completely useless

If it doesn't connect - means no speed at all - losing time every time I want to "work" with DR - strange

Umberto Uderzo

PostWed May 26, 2021 7:06 pm

Another one here.
After the firmware upgrade performed by 17.2 it no longer connects without repairing it each time.
Which is very annoying.

Mr@G8N

PostWed May 26, 2021 7:12 pm

After the update, my Speed Editor no longer works. I have to manually remove it from the bluetooth menu and add a new one each time, which is very annoying :oops: :oops: :oops:

PiHo56

PostThu May 27, 2021 6:41 am

please send all of you a request to the support of Black Magic as follows:

as you will have noticed, the speed editor has lost its Bluetooth connectivity since the 17.2 update. you have to struggle to reconnect it manually every time you start it. there are extensive discussions on this in the forums.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=141276&hilit=blue+bluetooth+speed+bluetooth+speed

Why Black Magic does not respond to this problem. This makes the speed editor completely unusable?
Kind regards

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

PostThu May 27, 2021 10:12 am

Thank you to all those who posted their hardware config as its helped track this issue.
It's clearly not a high percentage of systems but we believe this can help, so for now, if you have a pairing or maintaining a pairing problem, can you;

1) Unpair the keyboard if paired
2) Plug in Speed Editor via USB
3) Open DaVinci Control Panels Setup
4) Open Speed Editor and click/confirm Factory Reset
5) Unplug USB and re-pair Bluetooth

This should reset the pairing process and then maintain the connection.
Feedback for those that don't have improvement welcome
Attachments
1. Bluetooth Settings _ Remove.PNG
1. Bluetooth Settings _ Remove.PNG (354.75 KiB) Viewed 5892 times
2. Confirm Removal.PNG
2. Confirm Removal.PNG (335.97 KiB) Viewed 5892 times
3. Speed Editor _ Control Panel _ Factory Reset.PNG
3. Speed Editor _ Control Panel _ Factory Reset.PNG (36.5 KiB) Viewed 5892 times
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

Tauratinzwe

PostThu May 27, 2021 12:05 pm

Peter Chamberlain wrote:Thank you to all those who posted their hardware config as its helped track this issue.
It's clearly not a high percentage of systems but we believe this can help, so for now, if you have a pairing or maintaining a pairing problem, can you;

Unfortunately, this doesn't work. I've tried it numerous times with no success. Got any other ideas?

Sid Jervis

PostThu May 27, 2021 12:47 pm

Peter Chamberlain wrote:Thank you to all those who posted their hardware config as its helped track this issue.

Tried it again, sadly it doesn't work.

I also reset the Bluetooth system:
How? Hold option + shift on your keyboard, click the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar
Click “Reset the Bluetooth module”
On the confirmation prompt, choose “OK”
Your Bluetooth devices will disconnect for a moment as the module resets and should automatically reconnect

I only get a BT connection if...
I disconnect the SE BT, then insert the USB cable, pause, remove the cable and then reconnect BT.

OSX 11.3.1 DR17.2 Studio, SE 1.3 M1 Mac mini

Filmarik

BT connection of SE with 17.2 issue

PostThu May 27, 2021 8:13 pm

Has anyone worked out the sequence of steps required to reliably connect the SE to a PC on W10 each and every time the v.17.2 is launched??? Because I am scratching my head. Sometimes it connects sometimes I have to remove the SE from the WiFi and BT device list and restart my comp and it is still not guarrantie that it will connect. On device list panel it is listed as connected and working properly but it is not alive when trying to use it with the Resolve. Please help, there must be a way!!! This is driving me crazy!!

Uli Plank

Re: BT connection of SE with 17.2 issue

PostFri May 28, 2021 1:20 am

It's currently flakey and BM needs to fix it.
No, an iGPU is not enough, and you can't use HEVC 10 bit 4:2:2 in the free version.

Studio 18.6.5, MacOS 13.6.5
MacBook M1 Pro, 16 GPU cores, 32 GB RAM and iPhone 15 Pro
Speed Editor, UltraStudio Monitor 3G, iMac 2017, eGPU

Filmarik

PostFri May 28, 2021 2:54 am

Here is what works every time (well, almost...) on my PC. After finishing with Resolve I go to the BT devices panel and remove the SE keyboard from there. Then when I start the computer next time I launch the Resolve first and then I go to the BT devices panel, click ad a device and sellect the SE. It connects, the lights come up and it is ready to go!!!
VOILA!!!!
Last edited by Filmarik on Fri May 28, 2021 3:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

mikedkelly

PostFri May 28, 2021 3:03 am

I think I have one of the early runs of the hardware so I am not sure if my experience is different than others.
I was having the same issue with my Bluetooth connection bouncing between paired and connected. I did a factory reset as Peter suggested and everything worked today with multiple restarts of Resolve as well as a PC reboot.
Where I think the trouble happens, and where I think there is a hole in BM's testing is waiting long enough with Resolve closed for the SE to power down to conserve battery. It used to be that once it was in this state, you could tap one of the buttons and it would wake up, either before or after launching Resolve. I just tried this again and it would not work if I launched resolve first. I checked the Bluetooth connection, and it said it had gone from paired to connected and thankfully it was not bouncing.
However, it would not light up and control Resolve.
I then closed and reopened Resolve and since it was in a connected state when Resolve started it worked fine. So it appears that once the SE goes to sleep, you now need to wake it up prior to starting Resolve. This may just be the workaround for my version of the hardware, but I am glad to have it working without having to re-pair it every time.

-----------------------
Resolve Studio 18.5 Beta 3
CPU: Intel i9-13950HX
RAM: 32GB
GPU: RTX 4090 16GB
Driver: Nvidia Studio 531.61

John Lewis

PostFri May 28, 2021 8:59 am

Here are my final comments having carried out several things
Complete uninstall of all of Resolve (all files and folders that were left over) and deactivated licence first.
I then installed Version 17.1.1 followed after with 17.2 and carried out the Firmware update for SE
The New Asus Bluetooth 5.0 installs its own driver and is present on starting PC
After many tries I find that Pressing the Cut key even before starting Resolve works and SE lights up when project is chosen. On subsequent restart the SE lights up even without during start-up without starting a project. The Cut key method is only required after PC power switch off completely from the main Electricity supply

I also attach a Screenshot of where the Davinci Keyboard is seen on Win 10 device manager
Attachments
Davinci Keyboard in Device Manager.jpg
Davinci Keyboard in Device Manager.jpg (31.92 KiB) Viewed 5889 times
I9 9900k, 32mb Ram, GTX1070Ti, IP4K, ZE1OI, Bcf2000, Loupedeck CT, Resolve 18.64 SpeedEditor

SkierEvans

PostFri May 28, 2021 1:32 pm

I find that pressing any of the keys before launching Resolve gets the Speed Editor to work every time. Without touching keys it does not work. Not ideal but simply hold the keys when I put the Speed Editor in front of me to start and that is enough. I still feel the Speed Editor is not establishing a link to Windows unless keys are touched to wake it up.
Threadripper 1920, Gigabyte X399 DESIGNARE EX, 32G RAM, Gigabyte 4070Ti 12G, ASUS PB328Q, IP4K, WIN10 Pro 22H2, Speed Editor

Resolve Studio 18, EDIUS 9WG,EDIUS X WG, Vegas 18

Studio Max M1 24 core GPU, 32G, 1T drive. iPad Pro 12.9` M2 16G, 1T

BK Makes

PostFri May 28, 2021 3:07 pm

Factory reset worked for me. Thank-you Peter.

Ivus55

PostFri May 28, 2021 4:49 pm

This seems to have worked for me. Many thanks.
Hardware IDs
BTHLE\Dev_680ae2ac3171

John Lewis

PostFri May 28, 2021 7:32 pm

In my last post below I forgot to mention why I uninstalled it all and restarted with a fresh install of 17.1.1
17.2 would not let me do a factory reset hence going back to 1.1 to do the factory reset and the rest is mentioned below
I9 9900k, 32mb Ram, GTX1070Ti, IP4K, ZE1OI, Bcf2000, Loupedeck CT, Resolve 18.64 SpeedEditor

pajamas55

PostFri May 28, 2021 9:39 pm

I have the same problem too. I remove the editor and then scan for Bluetooth Device, re-connect and it works. But it's a pain to have to do this each time.
Attachments
SE IDS.PNG
SE IDS.PNG (7.79 KiB) Viewed 5797 times

GrizzlyAK

PostSat May 29, 2021 1:47 am

Peter Chamberlain wrote:This should reset the pairing process and then maintain the connection.

This seemed to work to reconnect the SE for me, but only after disconnecting my BT radio USB dongle from my HP and reinserting it again first. Shouldn't the SE show up in the Control Panel setup even when on BT? I thought I remember that being the case, and is how you check battery level. Mine doesn't appear after reconnecting, although it controls the timeline like it should. I've reopened the panel several times. Anyhoo...
Shane Taylor

Windows 10 Pro x64
HP Z820, 16 core
32 GB RAM
RTX 2080Ti 11GB
26 TB Storage
OS & Cache on SSD

Sid Jervis

PostSat May 29, 2021 2:21 am

I believe that SE only shows up in the Control Panel setup when connected by a cable.

Filmarik

PostSat May 29, 2021 3:35 am

Sid Jervis wrote:I believe that SE only shows up in the Control Panel setup when connected by a cable.

On my PC once the BT connection is properly established and SE is alive I can see the SE and the battery level in Resolve, as before on 17.1

GrizzlyAK

PostSat May 29, 2021 3:40 am

Checked again. Mine only appears now when connected to USB. As soon as I disconnect it, it disappears from the Control Panel Setup. SE v1.3 DR 17.2.
Shane Taylor

Windows 10 Pro x64
HP Z820, 16 core
32 GB RAM
RTX 2080Ti 11GB
26 TB Storage
OS & Cache on SSD

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

PostSat May 29, 2021 8:15 am

The control panel setup is usb only, as per my post above

pajamas55

PostSat May 29, 2021 11:24 am

[quote] Peter Chamberlain wrote:

This worked for me, Thank you!

SkierEvans

PostSat May 29, 2021 12:27 pm

Went through Peters suggested sequence last evening and it all worked then. Left overnight and it is back to not working. Does not even work pressing keys now. So unpaired and paired again and it of course works. Then switch off PC and re start. Not working. Shut down again and this time press keys before starting Resolve and it works again.

I am just going to continue pressing keys before starting Resolve as that works.

I think Peters routine will work if you do not shut down your PC. I shut down all my PC's overnight though. So maybe the Bluetooth link is fine if there is power on PC to keep connection active. Switch off and it is gone and re-linking is flaky as Speed Editor may go to sleep if the link is not active to save battery. Pressing keys wakes it up and link is re-established

A power switch of some form like my Bluetooth headphones would be useful I think. Then at least like my headphones it would look for a link to establish. Touching a key would be fine too as for me that works.

UPDATE: Went had breakfast and restarted the PC and now Speed Editor works without touching keys ! Will switch off and leave a couple of hours and try again. Will report back.
Threadripper 1920, Gigabyte X399 DESIGNARE EX, 32G RAM, Gigabyte 4070Ti 12G, ASUS PB328Q, IP4K, WIN10 Pro 22H2, Speed Editor

SkierEvans

PostSat May 29, 2021 9:44 pm

Left PC off for 5 hours and now it is back not working again. Confirming to me that if you switch off the PC or it goes to sleep the Speed Editor will not work unless you press some keys before starting Resolve then it works every time for me. My understanding. If both PC and Speed editor are powered up and linked they will work until one of them powers down and the link is lost. I do not think that running Resolve is important so Resolve can be shut down as long as PC is not powered down and looses the link to the Speed Editor. I think that when the Speed Editor cannot see the PC it powers down so that when PC is powered up again nothing happens. After that the PC cannot see the Speed Editor and then of course Resolve cannot see it. Pressing keys before loading Resolve powers up the Speed Editor then link is re-established and all is well.

This is no different to my Bluetooth headphones. When I power them up they tell me they are establishing link and then I get sound. I think it would have been nice to have a power switch on the Speed Editor which may have solved this issue. Would love to know if I am correct !!!!!

SkierEvans

PostSun May 30, 2021 12:29 pm

Repeated this morning and of course Speed Editor does not work. Touched keys before running Resolve and all is well. Confirms to me Speed Editor is shutting down when link is not there so this will never work unless Speed Editor stays powered up and then the battery will run down until it stops and needs charging again. If you are someone who leaves your PC on all the time it may work if set for Bluetooth to stay powered if PC goes to sleep. Then of course the Speed Editor battery will run down too.

I think that it is fine as it is now with the addition of two things. Button action to switch on and off as well as a realtime indication of battery level.

SkierEvans

PostSun May 30, 2021 1:24 pm

A little more information that some of you may want to check. If your PC has been off for a few hours. Start again and look in the list of Bluetooth devices. You will see the Speed Editor listed there. While looking at this screen tap a few keys on the Speed Editor and then you will see that Windows then says "connected" . Indicated that the Speed Editor is a listed paired device but was not present/connected until keys were pressed. I think this is standard practice for Bluetooth devices. My Android phone and tablet have many paired devices in their lists but certainly not there most of the time. Headphone, earbuds, keyboard speakers. Not connected until they are powered up next to them.

Asher123

PostSun May 30, 2021 7:09 pm

nos402 wrote:Just adding my voice to the chorus. Since 17.2 my speed editor is not longer found until I remove it from my windows bluetooth devices and then add it again. Then it works. I have to do this every time I open Resolve or else as others have said, in the windows bluetooth panel the speed editor will flash between "Paired" and "Connected" and Resolve won't see it. So frustrating!

Exactly what I am experiencing too!

Factory reset worked for me... so far :-) Thank you.

Filmarik

PostSun May 30, 2021 9:10 pm

I think that it is abundantly clear by now that BMD stuffed this up big time. They obviously focused on fast start up in 17.2 bit did not check/test properly the functionality of BT SE conectivity. Time to release 17.2.1 quick smart to fix this !!!! This is embarasing, so no more excuses and pathetic recommendations i.e. SE Factory Resets etc, please!!!

GrizzlyAK

PostSun May 30, 2021 10:31 pm

SkierEvans wrote:I think that it is fine as it is now with the addition of two things. Button action to switch on and off as well as a realtime indication of battery level.

Another issue for me is that, even when my SE is less than 3 feet from the BT transmitter, it regularly goes to sleep (or disconnects0 even when I am actively using DR. I'll reach for the scroll wheel and nothing happens and notice the lights are off, after a few minutes the lights might come on and it works again, then it will go off again. If this is some "autosleep' functionality to extend battery life, it is poorly executed. DR should know if you are using it, and send a "stay awake" signal to the SE. Or perhaps it is just poor BT functionality altogether. Either way, this thing is pretty useless on BT for me. Works fine if plugged in. I too, would vote for a "on/off" switch so that I can turn it on when working and off when not (and plug it in to charge). I leave my workstation on all the time.
Shane Taylor

Windows 10 Pro x64
HP Z820, 16 core
32 GB RAM
RTX 2080Ti 11GB
26 TB Storage
OS & Cache on SSD

SkierEvans

PostMon May 31, 2021 2:08 am

I think leaving the PC on still is not enough as the Speed Editor will go to sleep if it is not connected to Resolve. My PC has been on all day but I have not been using Resolve since this morning. As in my post above Speed Editor was working then. However I have been doing other things with the PC and Resolve was not open. Checking Windows now shows Speed Editor paired but not connected and of course when I launch Resolve there are no lights on Speed Editor as it is still asleep. Shut down Resolve, pressed some keys ( now shows Speed Editor connected in Windows) and lights up when Resolve is launched. Definitely needs an On/Off switch.

ishootyou.com

PostMon May 31, 2021 4:34 pm

This is so odd (as are other problems with DR). Some bugs like the dreaded "Media Offline" thing have even been carried along since several main version updates. A simple ON/OFF switch on the SE.
------------------------
ishootyou.com
Teaching photography and videography in Switzerland

SkierEvans

PostMon May 31, 2021 6:38 pm

The JOG wheel seems to have a switch function that at the moment does nothing. Using it to switch it ON and OFF would be good application.

Asher123

PostMon May 31, 2021 7:05 pm

SkierEvans wrote:The JOG wheel seems to have a switch function .

What do you mean? And how do you know?

ishootyou.com

PostMon May 31, 2021 7:37 pm

Asher123 wrote:
SkierEvans wrote:The JOG wheel seems to have a switch function .

What do you mean? And how do you know?

It can be pressed and it reacts with a noticeable "click".
------------------------
ishootyou.com
Teaching photography and videography in Switzerland

Filmarik

PostMon May 31, 2021 11:40 pm

I personally do not think that the wheel has a switch. It feels more like the shaft is moving in the bearing when pushed in and then it hits a hard stop. It is spring loaded and after pressed in it jumps back up but it does not necessarily mean that there is a switch there. But the idea is good and maybe the SE could be retrofitted with a On/Off switch on the wheel.

mikedkelly

PostTue Jun 01, 2021 6:58 pm

After not using Resolve over the US 3-day weekend, I tapped on my Speed Editor a few times before launching Resolve, but it did not activate. The Windows Bluetooth control panel showed that it was paired but not connected. I tried many iterations of tapping, going into the Davinci Control Panel to no avail. It simply would not connect. I finally had to remove the device from Bluetooth and re-add it. This was after a week of it working fine.

-----------------------
Resolve Studio 18.5 Beta 3
CPU: Intel i9-13950HX
RAM: 32GB
GPU: RTX 4090 16GB
Driver: Nvidia Studio 531.61

John Lewis

PostTue Jun 01, 2021 7:14 pm

Now my cut key on Se is acting as my switch on
I press of key before starting Resolve an then launch resolve and SE lights up

Tauratinzwe

PostWed Jun 02, 2021 4:20 pm

My SE continues to act erratically when attempting to link via Bluetooth. Sometimes it does nothing. Sometimes the lights come on but it will not control anything in DR. Disconnecting and reconnecting seems to have no real effect. Just downloaded the latest tiny update to DR hoping the issue would be resolved but no joy. Tech support requested several report files which I sent but have not responded further. Guess it's stay wired or don't use the SE.

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

PostThu Jun 03, 2021 8:00 am

Thanks for reports that included detail. We will offer an update in a coming release.

Ivus55

PostThu Jun 03, 2021 9:27 am

Since new update 17.2.1, I have found that the speed editor bluetooth connection is far better.
Also now shows Battery Level in Control Panels.

Daz Wood

PostThu Jun 03, 2021 9:53 am

Peter Chamberlain wrote:thank you Dave.
Anyone else have a config they can share?

After starting windows DR will not see the Speed editor unless I remove it as a device from the Bluetooth & other devices page in Windows 10 and then add it as new device again. It then seems to work for the rest of the day (i think) but the next day when I start Windows I have to do the exact same procedure to get it working again.

I don't remember this happening before I recently updated the firmware to the Speed Editor to the latest version.

speededitor BT.png
speededitor BT.png (43.69 KiB) Viewed 5171 times
Thank you

Daz
Davinci Resolve Studio Version
ASUS Strix GL702ZC 17" laptop. AMD Ryzen 7 1700 (Desktop CPU), 32GB DDR4, Storage 256GB M.2 SSD, 2TB SSD, 4GB RX 580, Win10

dev_willis

PostThu Jun 03, 2021 1:44 pm

The unpair/reset/re-pair do-se-do worked for me. I just wanted to add a detail of my experience I didn't see mentioned anywhere else: before the reset, Resolve was reporting the battery at 100% but Windows was reporting it at 10%. After the reset they both say 100%.
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-06-03 084349.png
Screenshot 2021-06-03 084349.png (56.04 KiB) Viewed 5132 times
  • Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Resolve Studio 18.5.1, Nvidia Studio Driver 536.4
  • Threadripper 3960X, RTX 3090 FE, 64GB RAM, 3x 980PRO SSDs
  • Threadripper 1920X, GTX 1070 Ti, 32GB RAM, 3x 960PRO SSDs
  • TrueNAS Mini XL+ 64TB media server
  • Mac Mini M1 project server
PreviousNext

Return to DaVinci Resolve