DaVinci and Mocha Pro for OFX

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Theo Van laar

DaVinci and Mocha Pro for OFX

PostSat May 15, 2021 3:14 pm

Hello,

I’m trying to learn how to work with Mocha Pro in DaVinci Resolve 17 Studio. I placed a short video of a car on the timeline. In fusion, I added Mocha Pro. Then I opened Mocha and made a track as usual and placed the Surface at the position where I want to add a picture.
Then I pressed the Export Tracking Data button and chose “Blackmagic Fusion COMP Data (*.comp)” and saved the file. I closed Mocha and went back to the fusion page. I opened the new .comp file. It gave me 2 nodes: loader1 and tracker1.
I imported the picture and added the output of this picture node to the input of the tracker node.
Then I went to the settings of the tracker node. Under the Operation tab, I choose for Corner Positioning. The picture appeared at the door of the car.

However, when I returned to the Edit tab of Resolve, the file with the car was still visible on the timeline, but not in the viewer. The viewer is just black.

How do I get the effect with the tracking data visible on the timeline in the edit tab?

Thanks for your help.

Return to DaVinci Resolve