Switching from original resolution to scale in a project?

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

capitansolo

Switching from original resolution to scale in a project?

PostWed Jun 23, 2021 12:07 am

Hello!

Just wanted to know if there is a shorcut, function, etc for switching in a video for maintain resolution or scaling to project.

I know that i can select for all videos "mismatched resolution files" function but this applied for all videos but i need to maintain few of then and the others adapt to project resolution.

If this possible?

Regards!

Lychon

Re: Switching from original resolution to scale in a project

PostWed Jun 23, 2021 3:06 am

I’m not sure if this is it, but if you scroll down in the inspector tab for whatever image or video you have selected, there should be a “Retime and Scaling” option where you can control the individual scaling for that particular image/video. I’m working on a related issue myself and don’t know how to fix the borders of images “vibrating” or “jiggling” when I’m zooming in or out on an image (or moving it across the screen).

capitansolo

PostWed Jun 23, 2021 10:41 pm

Thank you!
Thats what i looking for :)
Regards!

Lychon

PostThu Jun 24, 2021 1:23 am

Sure thing. Also, for my issue, I found this short YouTube video helpful (it shows a change in the master settings, but I'm guessing the same principle can be applied to change the scaling for individual images in the inspector tab):

Return to DaVinci Resolve