Unclickable Edit Page Track Buttons

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

dev_willis

Unclickable Edit Page Track Buttons

PostFri Jul 23, 2021 1:30 pm

I've been running into an issue on the Edit page recently where the "Auto Track Selector" and "Disable Video Track" buttons, or "Mute Track" for the audio tracks, become unclickable on all tracks. However, I can still lock and unlock the tracks as well as make edits on them. For the audio tracks, the Mixer's mute button still works as well. Restarting Resolve fixes the problem. It's happened a few different times but it's not been clear what triggered it.

Possibly related: I had an issue on the Color page for the first time just a moment ago where, after renaming a node, the whole node graph appeared to freeze. It seemed to be only the display of the graph, as I could still move through the nodes with the micro panel and all the other displays and controls worked normally. I attempted to refresh the display by selecting "Clean Up Node Graph" from the context menu. There was no change to the display but I noticed after restarting Resolve that it had, in fact, rearranged the nodes. Restarting fixed the issue.
  • Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Resolve Studio 18.6, Nvidia Studio Driver 551.61
  • Threadripper 3960X, RTX 3090 FE, 64GB RAM, 3x 980PRO SSDs
  • Threadripper 1920X, GTX 1070 Ti, 32GB RAM, 3x 960PRO SSDs
  • TrueNAS Mini XL+ 64TB media server
  • Mac Mini M1 project server

Return to DaVinci Resolve